Planets in Aries,Does they affect brain?

September 1, 2020 at 13:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) fomal
Planets in Aries,Does they affect brain?
As Aries governs head and I have :157: in Aries at H2, I feel this has limited my brain growth or Maturity Development.

My wife is Aries, and she is always complaining (right from the marriage, about her headaches( Prone to Migrane, I heard Aries are)( :151: :191: :154:)

Do anyone of you want to share whether any Planet in Aries has strenghtened your Mind or it has no effect!!
Thank you

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 7, 2020 at 12:49
(Scorpio) Angelina
I have Jupiter in Aries. I start everything with great enthusiasm, I want action all the time, I feel inner tension when others around me don´t act so enthusiastically as I do.
But in some cases, when my idea has to be implemented, I get bored with long process... And I can really get headache when I am bored and doing nothing. And this headache goes into teeth aches as well.
Then I have to start something new in order to feel better again. But it doesn´t have to be some special work. It can be something like just planning an event, searching info on the internet about smth, making dinner and so on:)
October 7, 2020 at 11:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I usually have Migraines every month with Aries in Chiron square Mercury and opposition Virgo Pluto. Since it deals with Mercury and Uranus in my chart just seems to be relevant. But, I don´t have them as bad as those with a lot of Aries. I know some are in bed all the time and can´t function.
October 7, 2020 at 10:52
(Taurus) fomal » JayJayAstrology
Yes, I have Stellium in h2,h3 sector of my chart,9 Planets/bodies including Chiron and North Node ,Vesta and Eris and that too in the sign of Aries and Taurus.

Broadly speaking , this is just means I have to look squarely and deal with my Self - sufficiency ,SELFISHNESS and individuality.

This is double whammy Nd Karmic too with Saturn conjunct North Node in house 2 ....as if in my past births

, I probably have insufficiency of the resources and have not learned Maturity ,since ages and think that were the lessons being continued from the past life.

Mars Mercury Conjunction, give Mechanical ability too as well as Research tendency.
Marconi had same Mars placement at 26 Taurus

Moon in Gemini ,again theme of ( Second House) as it is Second House to Solar Placement Sun Taurus.

Just to add , I am born in Chines EARTH MONKEY year 1968~ which vibe so well with Moon in Gemini, fast response and quick reactions .

Thank you to dear Jay Jay, once again , for finding the time to reflect so interstingly.
October 6, 2020 at 21:20
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » fomal
It also could be that Saturn in Aries could slow the impulsivity - but again, you have to look at all the influences and see how Saturn is functioning in Aries. I have Aries in the 8th house, and I have to say that I´m not very much like the impulsive Aries types. My Saturn is in the 1st house conjunct Ketu - and I´m very much physically plodding - slow. I tend to sit rather than be active. My Aries planets are in a very inward house and this is where all that Aries goes - inward exploration in a pioneering way. Just because someone has a lot of Aries planets, it doesn´t always mean they are impulsive and immature. I´m very much concerned with others. But the 2nd house is very concerned with the individual - one´s security, self-worth, etc. I´m not looking at your chart right now - maybe I´ll go do that. There may be another reason for impulsivity and haste.

OHHHH - well, you have Mercury and Mars in the 3rd house and Moon in Gemini! Your Mars rules your 2nd house planets and in the 3rd house it is an outward house and a very busy house. You think fast, I bet. Looks like you have Uranus trine Mars and Mercury - which would make you even more electric - fast. Moon in Gemini is generally also speedy - even maybe a bit obsessive. I would posit to you that it is more likely that these planets make you more impulsive than the Aries planets. Anyway, something to think about. And all those planets in that first quadrant, really does speak of your need to develop yourself and the focus ought to be there - and is where the North Node is (Rahu). It very possible that the impulsivity has a very positive purpose. I´ll let you ponder that though.
September 18, 2020 at 04:00
(Taurus) fomal » JayJayAstrology
I want to thank all the contributors to this thread. Good posts by June Moon , Hollow,Tym and Jay Jay.
Thanks once again.

In nativities, folks would do well to remember that " Impatience Is The Only Sin"
And Saturn in Aris is the Sinner!!

Sometimes enterprising but ask they them to wait....

In my chart Saturn is in exact Opposition to KETU in Libra ( House 8 , and it´s ruler Venus again in Aries, acting hastily, immaturely , self gratification first, partner needs secondary and H8 Ketu is said to signify Impotency too!!
September 17, 2020 at 22:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
By "brain", do you mean the actual physical brain, or mind, or both?

I have Sun, Mars and Mercury in ARIES. I do not get headaches or migraines. When there are physical symptoms, there is usually more planets and signs in play - not just one. So someone with several planets in Aries like me, would also have to have other planetary stresses to create a "head" illness.

As always, we have to look at the whole chart. When we look at just one little part of a chart, we can never get a satisfying answer because the rest of the chart changes the very question being asked.

With all your personal planets in the lower first houses, your focus in this lifetime is to develop and mature yourself. Saturn always slows things down and it is in your second house. Slow can be better though. It doesn´t mean that this is bad. Maybe there´s a good reason for you to mature slowly. Maybe it just means that a big maturity will happen along the way. Slow and steady wins the race. Saturn gives big accomplishments over time.

You do have this conflict between dependence and independence, right? Do you go back and forth between them? I think your chart says that you need to stabilize the sense of independent self - and to be that stable self within your relationships.
September 17, 2020 at 21:48
(Taurus) theycallmetym
I have mercury venus and saturn in aries.
And i have terrible headaches all the time ! (Migraine attacks etc.)
I wouldnt say im immature.I was always more mature compared to my peers.
But i fell like im prone to mental/psychological diseases even tho i dont have family history..
September 17, 2020 at 09:44
(Leo) Hollowillusions
I have Aries moon and midheaven
I´ve gotten bad migraines since I was a kid, the ones with the aura etc. I take an epileptic pill to offset the effects.
September 17, 2020 at 08:23
(Cancer) junemoonchild
I have both of my parents with Sun in Aries, and their is nothing wrong with their minds. I will say this about them though: they are extremely immature, very selfish, and they especially enjoy starting arguments—with each other or whoever else they can, and every single day! My mother is 78 years old and my father is 77... they both still go to work full-time, as well as provide quite a lot of care in their home, for two out of four of their grandchildren. I am 51 years old and can barely do what they do! Yet, they are not intelligent human beings, and again, they can be quite verbally and emotionally abusive, just exhausting to deal with! But, my mother went to College, received her B.A. in Language Arts, and she fluently speaks French (native), English, Russian, and Spanish. She does work for the Government, funny enough, but nothing top secret. My parents still act like children, and in my opinion, probably shouldn´t have had any children, they have been meddlesome and mean to all of us in the family, and they only contribute money but no real love. My niece has her Moon in Aries and she is a fine-minded individual, no problems. The Fixed Star "Fomalhaut" is one of the Royal Stars, the Watcher of the South, mighty star of the Archangel Gabriel, star of alchemy, part of a group of stars in the constellation Aquarius, and called the Southern Fish (not to be confused with Pisces, the Fishes—and it has sometimes been mysteriously left out of lists of the Stars... the reason being much confusion around it´s name, exactly where it is placed in the sky, etc. etc.), and it is also called the loneliest star. My last boyfriend did have Mercury in Aries in the 12th, and Aries on the 12th House Cusp—he may have had some mental health issues, but I personally believe this was never really the truth, he was just trying to fool everyone who knew him. He had an M.A. in Psychology, was an Art school teacher and a painter, and he also had a tremendous appetite for drugs which affected his mind and personality... but hey, that´s what drugs are good for anyway! He pushed his own mind to insanity, if he ever truly did so, but this will always remain a mystery to me, and no surprise, with this part of his Natal chart taking place in the 12th House of Secrets and of Self-undoing.
September 1, 2020 at 18:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lol all these topics, do i have mental disorders, does this affect my brain, am i insane :61:

The answer is yes. We are all insane. Give everyone enough starvation from friends, family, a good vibe, food, love we all become a little insane.

If you want to know who is insane it is that person asks the same question in 10 different ways and is never satisfied with the good, there is bad and he wants to know what is bad, what is there to be negative about and that will dig on. i consider such people insane :2:
September 1, 2020 at 18:13
(Taurus) Milami
My asc is aries, and mars in aries also. Dont actually have headaches but when Im nervous i have vertigo,also anxiety and like I cant stop walking, moving my hands, picking skin.. Repeated behaveours
September 1, 2020 at 18:05
(Pisces) fishscales
Sorry, there´s nothing wrong with this thread, but every time I pass it I think of this song, so I´m just gonna post it...

https://youtu.be/XDheLViZbrk
YouTube
YouTube
September 1, 2020 at 16:48
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fomal
I think that´s a very good description you wrote. One of my big challenges is I have Pluto opposite moon :22:

But I also have sun, jupiter, venus and neptune trine moon as well.

Yes, I´m pretty impatient and want things done yesterday. I might very well be a lunatic as well :61: actually might be accurate. Fast reactions, yep. Its been described as solving problems faster than is reasonable, or something along those lines. I do exhibit that trait
September 1, 2020 at 16:13
(Taurus) fomal » Sunnyshadow
Thank you , Sunny.
Moon in Aries seems very safe , unless of course ,badly aspected and best bet for placement in Aries( excepting JU)

Moon is our happiness indicator and how we get emotional fulfillment,in Aries we want it fast.
:1:
Though through Moon( Luna) we get the word Lunatics; but Cancerians are more prone to that and they respond with hightened emotional receptivity during, Full Moons and New Moon.

If you Moon is Active or dynamically active through transits or progression , you could list out the effects everytime and tell us how it affects your brain.
One is quick temper, quick response
Thanks
September 1, 2020 at 16:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fomal
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aries and Scorpio are both ruled by Mars & Pluto since it is your Military, Police, C.I.A., F.B.I. Government Branches, Politics, And of course you have the shadow side of it which is criminals and corruption that they´re busting all the time in investigations.

This just depends on the rest of their birth charts and what other archetypes, aspects, and planets.
September 1, 2020 at 16:02
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fomal
Moon :64:

I´ve never really thought about what you´re saying, but it makes sense.
September 1, 2020 at 15:18
(Taurus) fomal » Sunnyshadow
Which Planet ,Sunny?
September 1, 2020 at 14:47
(Taurus) fomal » goldenlion32
I have Chiron, Saturn and North Node in Aries....no issue of migranes but Saturn has made me mean.

Yes when I kneel down to pick up heavy load say 10kg say on 4th time, my mind spin , but that due to fatigue

I am greatful and thankful for all you have posted...please let the posts coming and

Fix this issue.

like Sherlock Holmes, He was very much an Aries, what you say guys
Second, Scorpionic Detective
September 1, 2020 at 14:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I have migraines every month with Aries in Chiron.
September 1, 2020 at 14:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Usually Aries does have to do with brain disorders, brain disease, and different Medical Issues with Strokes, Migraines, Mental Health Disorders as well that might be associated with other Medical Issues.

I know this with my Aries in Chiron from working as a Nurse Aide and Mental Heal worker in the past.

Luke Perry´s chart will give you one example. Usually, there´s a lot of mixture of Pisces and Aries together in people´s experiences through their natal chart or transits hitting their charts with Pisces or Aries.
September 1, 2020 at 14:35
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » fomal
Fomal actually I don´t use word exalts, falls , debiliates etc. Why? In ancient times when Ptolemy and other classical astrologers expressed planet positions in degrees at that time sidereal and tropical zodiac were nearly same degree. Saturn exalts 21 degree libra but sidereal and there is zubenelgenubi fixed stars and Jupiter exalts in 15 degree cancer and it is preasepe star cluster and asellius stars. İn classical time they said they exalts because they receive string energy in this degrees. But for now this information doesn´t fit in tropical zodiac 15 degree cancer and 21 degree libra. And exaltation point doesn´t fit tropical astrological logic. Because tropical astrology look at seasons , these exaltation degrees related to sidereal zodiac system. I use tropical zodiac but i consider also sidereal zodiac. I also don´t consider pro Saturn planets exalts or falls etc. They have different missions. Uranus is in Scorpio but I don´t think Uranus also in Aries or in any sign exalts. Uranus in aries one of the most dangerous placement. İn 1928+1934 and 2011-2018 Uranus was in Aries. Let´s look at what happened at that times. İn 1929 world met big depression , Hitler gained power and destroyed opponents and started worked war 2. In great depression very big families bought people´s houses and properties very very cheap price. In 2011 we saw Arabian spring , it started to get freedom but soon fanatic jihadists took control. New type war style appeared which is called ´ 4. Generation war´. İt exalts such way in aries.
September 1, 2020 at 14:20
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I have a planet in Aries, and yes, my brain is highly affected :61:
September 1, 2020 at 14:15
(Taurus) fomal » Promethean_Soul
Mars sq Jupiter makes you careless , extravagant ( yes its~being less mature)

Mercury Sa JU ( again learning opportunities being not utilised properly)

Yes thank you Soul , you have nailed something very significant. Yes you are very right also.

But let´s hear from those who have Planets in Aries ,

Moon Aries : quick to react and take action on the spur....using mind ,while even verbally assaulting some one

Jupiter in Aries

They are Pioneers, Starters of great threads, discoveries ,invention ...first in their field, never losing easily

Neppy , Pluto , I don´t know
Uranus in Aries like it´s Exaltation!

I would always disagree that Uranus is exalted in Scorpio.

Aries individuality ,Mind
UR also individuality and higher Mind
So Ur should exalts in Aries
September 1, 2020 at 14:04
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » fomal
I still try to find out what is Chiron in natal chart , I saw it is in Aries. Maybe you can take into consideration of that. Your mars and mercury has hard aspect from 6th house jupiter and neotune. Maybe it can be another reason.
September 1, 2020 at 13:54
(Taurus) fomal
I have no mind problem or mind defects. Like Libra you have Kidney trouble,Leo :heart, Cancer: Stomach, Aries: Head ache
Saturn ,wherever is placed in our chart, it tends to restrict and limit the goods promised by the house or the sign.
Money Problem ,Ya!
But it has constricted my Brain development ...I am finding myself less mature and less disciplined than my friends at 52!

Do other Planets in Aries affect your mind
Some one with Mars in Aries, are quick to action , or they also get angered easily( mind function, ) understand or grasp things faster
No doubt , I have Gemini Moon.

I have Saturn Conjunct North Node ,exact to 10 minutes!!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »