September 1, 2020 at 06:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

I am 85 and so far healthy and strong. I would be interested to know if there are others on here who are old and still compos mentis. What do you feel about the passage of time? Life has passed so quickly and seems to be so trivial in retrospect. Do you feel the same?

In my lifetime Uranus has made one complete orbit of the Sun. What was your experience of your Uranus return?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 1, 2020 at 16:10
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » alphagemini
Excatly i agree with you. I know many things about how this aspect is hard and difficult to handle but I am very proud of this aspect because i find out its hidden sides and they are real treasure for me , maybe more valuable than real treasures . :1:
September 1, 2020 at 16:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the wishes, the same to you too! We Sun Uranus people must stick together, our quirkiness doesn´t always win friends and influence people!
September 1, 2020 at 13:54
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Alpha I wish for you long and healthy life. I have sun and Uranus conjunction with just 22 minutes apart. Very Uranusian? :1: i am also very healthy and look younger than my age but i don´t know if sun Uranus effect or not. I will be gladly learn from your Uranus return and now I am living Uranus opposition to my sun and Uranus. :1:
September 1, 2020 at 12:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
=====
I think that having a definite and helpful third harmonic connection with the Galactic Centre makes for cosmic awareness and experience with the great powers. Sometimes I find myself thinking like a separate mind seeing the World from an eternal viewpoint, making our present troubles solveable and temporary
September 1, 2020 at 12:19
(Cancer) Anikey » alphagemini
Thank you for sharing - I think having a brilliant and curious mind also helps :4:

We were just discussing weight issues as reflected in our charts in another thread and it´s amazing how weight loss has helped you with such a specific area.

My Saturn is in trine to the Galactic centre but I have yet to find out what the implications are.

Looking forward to you sharing your wisdom with us :74:
September 1, 2020 at 07:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
=====
Hi Anikey,

I have a Sun/Uranus conjunction close to my IC. It makes me pretty independent. The Uranus return seems to have amplified its effect, with a strong need for solitude. My Sun is in trine to the galactic centre in 26 Sag. Remaining CM is a mystery. Clearly genetic but staying thin and active seems to help. I recently lost ten pounds to get rid a little gut fat and it improved my memory for names a lot. Soon the Sat/Jup conjunction in Aqu will be in trine to my Venus. I am keen to see how it will work.
September 1, 2020 at 07:22
(Cancer) Anikey
This is remarkable and I would love to hear your experiences with the Uranus return. I have the opposition now and in the next few years and, to be honest, fear it...how do you remain compos mentis, because I feel I am not and still (hopefully) have some way to go :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »