I am really trying to get something out of this:)

August 31, 2020 at 14:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Dan61
I am really trying to get something out of this:)
Hi,
I would really appreciate if anybody could give me some clues to make some sense of this chart. It has so many retrogrades and - for me - crazy placed planets that makes my mind go nuts.
Thanks a lot.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 31, 2020 at 16:34
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden what do you think about retro Jupiter?
August 31, 2020 at 16:11
(Scorpio) Dan61 » goldenlion32
goldenlion5,
Thanks a lot. I´ll check it:)
August 31, 2020 at 15:11
(Scorpio) Dan61 » Dan61
goldenlion5,
I dont seem to be able to find your page:(
August 31, 2020 at 15:01
(Scorpio) Dan61 » goldenlion32
goldenlion5

Thanks a lot
Very much appreciated.
I am practicing with one of my friends charts. But your comment really resonate.
August 31, 2020 at 14:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Retrogrades mean you repeat the same similar events repeatedly with those planets to reach self-mastery.
Maybe themes of playing the Martyr, Sacrifices for others, trying to save everyone, and letting go of trying to rescue others from themselves.
Not sure if you lend out your materialism, land, property, or finances, but I can see maybe you could feel the need to rescue others when they come to you and may play the victim in their situation and expect you to take care of them, nurture them, fix life for them, and this is part of saying “No” and allow them to “Help Themselves” as painful as it is.
Maybe you do the same as well. Which I just posted a video on Virgo Pluto, on my education thread if you watch it, he reads out of a few books to explain some facts about Virgo Pluto.
Most likely the Universe will keep placing people in front of you with those retrogrades until you learn to set personal boundaries with others.
August 31, 2020 at 14:37
(Scorpio) Dan61 » Dan61
Stockholm, Sweden (sorry i forgot)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »