Mercury trine/sextile Jupiter

August 30, 2020 at 11:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Mercury trine/sextile Jupiter
How do you see this aspect manifesting? What qualities. Does it make the person smarter? More philosophical? Eager to talk? Upbeat? What?

WHAT????!Tell me :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 31, 2020 at 03:18
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have Jupiter/Mercury trine.

Mercury Trine Jupiter (4°06’, Separating)
This harmonious aspect brings optimism, kindness and openness. These people are often great philosophers. However, they like to satisfy their mental interests even if they do not have the money for it. They like to travel and they do not stay long in one place.
August 30, 2020 at 16:44
(Leo) Red Lion » Promethean_Soul
Nice of you to say so,Ozgur. It´s a Neptunian chart. I have my moments , when fully awake!
August 30, 2020 at 16:02
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » leorising
Genorisity is very good trait :1:
August 30, 2020 at 15:49
(Libra) leorising
I have Jupiter trine Venus, I am very generous :68:
August 30, 2020 at 15:17
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Red Lion
Hi Vic. How are you? Thanx for sharing this aspect with us. İt is obvious why you are smart :1:
August 30, 2020 at 15:08
(Leo) Red Lion
I have this trine,1% separation in water, in the social houses, 7 & 11. " Keep the sunny side up".A very active, adroit mind, open and cheerful. I do like to talk and regularly admonish myself to listen more. My friends are varied, some odd,obtuse. I thrive on a broad input of information. The fewer opinions I have, the more others share with me.
August 30, 2020 at 11:26
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Magi i always try to see someone in charts any aspect then i make better interpretation. I know someone who has mercury trine Jupiter but 5 degree differency not excact trine. She loves foreign languages and she is English teacher and she had many difficulties in her childhood and her father died in early age and she couldnt study in university because have took after her siblings but she could study open university and by herself accomplished to learn English under very very difficult circumstances. Maybe if she had possibilities she woul be very successful person. What I can describe her , she is wise woman. What i think about myself about this aspect , it can give great talent to foreign languages , these people has faster learn somethings thanx to Jupiter´s optimism. I guess these people don´t easily believe somethings , because they are really smart. But i believe in which signs and which house is always important. If mercury resides in first house and Jupiter is in 5th or 9th house , it would be double combo :4: mercury in first house very good and strong placement :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »