Looking for answers ... HELP appreciated

August 27, 2020 at 16:49 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) DevM1313
Looking for answers ... HELP appreciated
Hi ! My name is Devin , I’m 22 years old and I’m from New England . For years now ; I have have felt the burning want to experiment with witch craft and possibly start practicing , the only thing holding me back is my catholic roots . I attended catholic school 7-12 and the thought that practicing witchcraft is “ non - Christian and against God “ was burned into my brain by my theology teachers and I was made to feel like something was wrong with me for feeling different ... I have always had freakishly accurate intuitive senses and I tend to absorb energy of other people to the point where I become drained if I’m around others for too long, a lot of empathic qualities . Last year at exactly around this time , I went to a very well known psychic and got a tarot reading as well in Salem Ma . I was told I felt these urges for a reason . He said I was meant to heal / help people and that I have ancestors that did in fact practice witchcraft . Every time around this year the urges get stronger and I fixate on the thought of starting my spiritual journey with witchcraft and that I could be a very “ powerful witch “. Does anything in my Natal Chart indicate the possibility that I am meant to practice ? Also , any advice on how to handle these urges ; should I consider practicing or not ? Any help is greatly appreciated :) Thanks
! https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 27, 2020 at 19:02
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
In your chart there are some indicators , you have very interesting chart , i am not surprised you are interested in witchcraft. Just be careful if you are really interested in. İt can harm you very badly. This is just sincere advice.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »