Merp my chart

August 27, 2020 at 03:19 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Merp
Merp my chart
Hi :24:

Judging from my chart will I find my twinflame? What career should a Merp like me pursue? Currently I´m living in my mothers basement with no gainful employment. :24:

Please :24: I need a new recliner.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 29, 2020 at 02:43
(Pisces) fishscales » Merp
"Merps stay away from dirty snowballs. :24:"

What about "schtroumpfing"?
August 29, 2020 at 02:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Merp
Well the gold ones make good snow comes. not sure about the flavor.
August 29, 2020 at 02:22
(Cancer) Merp » IIyyaarr13
Merps stay away from dirty snowballs. :24:
August 29, 2020 at 01:42
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Even the dirty snowball stationary is an influence by the fixed stars lensed to the moment of birth :44: When the planets are hovering like U.F.O.s or U.A.P.s then a truly "Outer Limits" origin is implied! :64:
I hope that is enough "schtroumpfing" of your chart!
August 28, 2020 at 22:39
mac and cheese ala apron string huh?
August 27, 2020 at 18:20
(Cancer) Merp » fishscales
But :108: with a double cancer Merp like me, you know mom never let me have a try at it, until I was 32 :24: I´m learning
August 27, 2020 at 18:18
Come on Merp... You´re a double cancer... You should at least be able to cook Mac and cheese...
August 27, 2020 at 18:13
You know when the macaroni and cheese is too liquidy? :24:
August 27, 2020 at 17:59
I still need a new recliner, :108: the macaroni and cheese stains won´t budge no matter much Mr Merp I use. :24:
August 27, 2020 at 17:42
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Wow.

That song is merpy and mervy at the same time.
August 27, 2020 at 17:41
(Pisces) fishscales
If you find your twin flame, they´re probably going to cheat on you anyway right? So what´s the point?

I think you lost your merp bearings for a moment...
August 27, 2020 at 16:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
The Merv Griffin ~ Twin Flame Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 27, 2020 at 16:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Merp
Ha ha...there are some possibilities with Merv.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…
August 27, 2020 at 16:13
(Libra) leorising
Hi Merp
only Britney saves you
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
#freeBritney
YouTube
YouTube
August 27, 2020 at 16:07
(Cancer) Merp » JayJayAstrology
Greetings JayJay :24:

Thank you for the in depth merping of my chart. You are a a lot more becoming than my own mother is, the merpette who bequeathed me into this merpdom. would you consider sponsoring a Merp? :24: :24:
August 27, 2020 at 15:40
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi!
I´m looking at your chart now. This is not a super strong chart for marriage, because you don´t have any personal planets in the quadrant that is most favorable - 7th and 8th houses. BUT, that doesn´t mean you won´t find your "twin flame". I believe that love is always possible - because it is the very source of our consciousness. We all seek it in our lives. You just have to meet someone who "fits" with you.

You have a very strong chart in regard to career and it may be that you find love through interacting with others through your career. So, perhaps focusing on your career is a good idea.

At first glance, I´m guessing that you have a bit of a push-pull between being solitary and being social. Personal planets Mercury and Venus in the 12th (plus Chiron) may be an indication of feeling isolated - or disconnected from the world - at least kind of in your own special world. The negative possibilities would be to have an unfocused mind or a dislike for being around people. Still, on the positive side, that placement can give you much inspiration, imagination and intuition to anything you choose to do. Because Chiron is there symbolizing a wound, I´m guessing you could feel trapped or stuck in a disconnected space - sometimes.

Moon in the 4th house on the IC - could make you more solitary as well - very comfortable being at home. You could feel like you are very connected to your Soul - but it seems like something very difficult to share with others. But you want to share it with others - as it´s in Libra. You need to be seen by others, but it just isn´t that easy. Your Moon wants a twin flame at home with you. Yes, I can see how that would be great for you.

You tend to be very perfectionistic and self-critical. You could be critical of others too. You put a lot of pressure on yourself to do things very well and don´t want to show what you can do until it´s perfect - or - maybe you buckle under the pressure and give up doing stuff because no one is perfect - so why try? But in the meantime, you are always perfecting a skill or craft and I bet you´re probably really good at what you´re doing.

On the other hand, your 1st house Cancer Sun likes to be physically active. You want to get up and do things. You want and need to shine socially. You have something special to give. It brings you out into the public. Maybe you like jogging in the morning or maybe you work out or play tennis.

You´ve got Mars in Aries in the 10th house even if MC is Pisces. That is strong energy for career. The Pisces MC and North Node is basically you chilling out on the perfectionism. You need to let go of that and then go do what you´re passionate about. You could be quite artistic - music, art, writing - I think you probably have an amazing imagination. Maybe you like

Pisces can give you an amazing talent and Aries and Mars can give you the drive to accomplish something. You probably work alone better than with others, but you need to show off your work. Once you display your work, you should have an audience with Jupiter in the 11th house. You should be well-received. Taurus is "the musician". Gemini is a communicator - "the writer" or "teacher". Maybe you have talent there as Jupiter is on the cusp of those signs.

If your birth time is correct, you have intercepted signs - Aries-Libra with Mars and Moon in those signs. This could cause you to feel a bit trapped or unable to express those planets easily. The way out is through the sign on the cusp of the house. So - for Mars, you´ve got to do Pisces first - let go of perfectionism - chill - use your imagination - pursue Pisces things - meditate, do art, study spirituality. The Mars can come out of the restraint. For you Moon, do positive Virgo. Analyze yourself and others for the purpose of having a deep understanding. Negative Virgo is being self-critical, self-doubting and critical of others - as well as perfectionistic. So in order to share of your deepest self with others, work on being more understanding of yourself and others.

In my humble opinion, wait on the new recliner and invest in more tools for your craft or trade or hobby - whatever it is - and do your thing.

I have no idea if this is helpful. Take whatever is useful to you and disregard the rest.
August 27, 2020 at 03:46
(Cancer) Merp » goldenlion32
Thats the best advice I´ve ever gotten, goldenlion :24: except that Merv is deceased. :24:

You think he could be my twinflame? Our names are similar :24:
August 27, 2020 at 03:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Maybe try the Merv Griffin Show. You can give out interviews with Merv. :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »