Energy donor/being stripped off energy without consent

August 25, 2020 at 17:07 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Energy donor/being stripped off energy without consent
Hello! I found out I´m an energy donor- it´s easy for me to lose energy w dealing w certain individuals...or letti g them "eat out" my energy.

I dunno if Lilith in 12th can be blamed for that...

Truth is, I do experience a state of fatigue from times to times, and usually without explanation. Today, for example :4:

Do you happen to know some remedy in regard w this situation?.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 26, 2020 at 18:11
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » Luna Alba
Oh yeah the bracelets are pretty good ,but you should research the place from where you’re buying there’s so much fakes out there made from plastic or glass :41: I hope it works just fine for you :76:
August 26, 2020 at 18:09
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » hh
Hahaha yess i turned into a shaman these days with all those rituals for clearing my crystals :4: :4: but a girl’s got a do what a girl’s gotta do or whatever cliche phrase was this :4: Strawberry 🍓 looks like a heart ❤️ and it’s sweet :36:
August 26, 2020 at 17:51
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » AphroditePrincess
I want to buy some crystal bracwlet these days. They are pretty cheap...hope they work ;)
August 26, 2020 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AphroditePrincess
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
okay thanks, you got me looking into it. apparently they absorb energy but need to be cleared from time to time, makes sense. how the clearing works though and the many different ways to do it has me at :63:

i like how you use strawberry emoji for heart chakra :4: :79:
August 26, 2020 at 17:02
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » hh
:4: :4: yeaah they are vampires 🧛🏽‍♀️ sucking my sweet energy :4 well from what i know and recently I’m very into crystals :4: is that naturally every piece of crystal is blocking negativity because they have a naturally high vibration And yeas they are absorbing a lot and when holding or working with One mainly what is doing is raising the person vibration and depends on what crystal is is concentrating on different sectors of the body so called chakras :98: at least that’s what I’m using them for :78: :76: Rose Quartz is my fav one and very common one also that’s why I suggested it’s working with self love and the heart chakra 🍓
August 26, 2020 at 15:53
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ****)-(****
How do you experience Venus square Mars? In terms of love life, especially ;)
August 26, 2020 at 14:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AphroditePrincess
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
energy vampires, hahaa.

i dont know much about crystals, but dont they attract or absorb energy? maybe rose quartz absorbs negative energy and leaves positive energy be?
August 25, 2020 at 20:22
(Gemini) stigmí » ****)-(****
Hmmm...

I have kaali in 1st in capricorn and aura in 4th in taurus...aura is in conj with chiron and in trine with mars...

Is it possible that house where it is, represents somehow the way of leaking your energy? I mean reason what causing it...
Or places where you can loose it : )

:63:

I dont know : )

Edit...in fact...I think that everything connected with water influence this...so water signs, water houses, moon, neptune...maybe pluto...
August 25, 2020 at 20:04
(Gemini) stigmí » Luna Alba
I checked it on astro.com : )

(Already written x) :15: )
August 25, 2020 at 19:45
(Pisces) ****)-(**** » Luna Alba
Use astro.com and extended chart selection in free horoscopes - you´ll find additional objects there... You can select asteroids from the list or write their numbers there.
August 25, 2020 at 19:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think naturally with all that Capricorn it´s going to be quite heavy, drain your energy, and feel tired. It´s and earth element and with Transits in Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto in Capricorn it´s natural to feel drained. Mars in Aries Square and Venus in Cancer oppositions.
August 25, 2020 at 19:37
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » stigmí
I dunno where those asteroids are placed in my chart...I don´t think I can check it on here :-?
August 25, 2020 at 19:35
(Libra) leorising » Luna Alba
I just wanted to understand ... in your own message you already brought the solution ... in family problems they are not yours ... it is an energy that you spend in vain. I don´t see any use in friends either ( friends are important, but they have own life), after all, everyone knows what serves or does not serve in their lives. and even worse occasional contacts, the ones you shouldn´t give any attention to at all :68:
but it´s your leo moon, you always want to be great, I don´t blame you for that. but remember that God gave each person the ability to handle their own life :68:
August 25, 2020 at 19:29
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Then spend your energy what you like. Then you will finish your energy and nobody can ask you to give them energy :5: :75: today k feel i am very smart :5: :98:
August 25, 2020 at 19:25
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
I know...sometimes I attract attention without wanting it.

What´s the magic formula to stop people feeding from my exquisite/limited edition Leo-Cap energy? :61:
August 25, 2020 at 19:14
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna your moon in Leo and in 5th house. I think this attracts people attention to you energy. You subconsciously do that :1:
August 25, 2020 at 19:11
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
I don´t sell it...however, I´m stripped of it without my consent periodically :39:
August 25, 2020 at 19:04
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Luna you know in our modern era energy is one of the most important thing. I ermmmm just want to know how much do you sell your energy? :2: do you discount if i buy so much energy? :44:
August 25, 2020 at 18:40
(Pisces) ****)-(**** » stigmí
>"You remind me this and I am curious if it fits to you x)

https://mychristianpsychic.com/jour…;

That´s very interesting...

I have these asteroids in fire signs - asteroid Aura sits in my 2nd house in Leo and Kaali in 5th house in Sag - both in hard aspects with my Mercury... :63:
August 25, 2020 at 18:36
Also I heard about some planet - Tetris - that is involved :)).

Anyway, it´s quite annoying to experience this :))
August 25, 2020 at 18:33
(Libra) leorising
Can you describe the type of situation that this happens? Does your leo moon want to be perfect and find people acting with social motivations? for example, do you receive a specific treatment from a relative, or do you act outside the social limit?
August 25, 2020 at 18:21
(Gemini) stigmí » Luna Alba
Yes I know this x)) but it didnt work for me.

That´s why I like Sunnyshadow´s advice the best :-D
August 25, 2020 at 17:54
Someone asvised me just to say in my head - I´m not allowing you to steal my energy - when I feel I lose eneegy :)).

But it does seem a bit odd :))
August 25, 2020 at 17:52
(Gemini) stigmí
You remind me this and I am curious if it fits to you x)

https://mychristianpsychic.com/jour…

About advice to you...try to be aware about situations, people, energy around you...and try to avoid contact with them x)
or at least try to learn from those situations as you learned if you were little child - that fire burn and so on x)
August 25, 2020 at 17:50
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
Heeyy :27: i am dealing with this my whole life ,but it’s usually easy For me to scan the energy vampires so in the best case scenario you should avoid,avoid also don’t stand too close to those people you’ll see how whenever you move they’ll follow just like someone mentioned “ a moth” don’t let them touch you :61: You can protect your energy by simply buy a small piece of crystal for example Rose Quartz just put it in your pocket :29:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »