Planets near the end of houses

August 25, 2020 at 16:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) fomal
Planets near the end of houses
My daughter has got 4 Planets at the end of 11th house Cancer.
The 12 house cusp is only 4 degree away from this stellium.

My General question is whether Natal Planet ,situated at the end of a house( in a Placidiyus System) can be read as if they are in the next house?

Whether these Planets effect the affair of house they are aiming to leave ?

Thanks in advance for all the reply

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 27, 2020 at 08:46
(Taurus) fomal » ManuTelly
Astrology is complicated, see different belief systems, the terminology of Cusp, see the prevalent litreature, opinion of Peer group, others and.... here too ,in this thread

Thank you for giving your Frank opinion ,all the same, Telly!
August 27, 2020 at 08:26
(Capricorn) ManuTelly
Hello! My opinion is that you can´t be in two different houses at the same time. I explain myself better. In your case the planets are in house 11 the meaning is that of house 11. In my opinion it makes no sense to be a bit in house 11 and a bit in house 12. Who would be able to be in two different places? Nobody! Either you are in one house or you are in the other without too many complications! I would take into consideration the symbolism and the meaning of the 11th house which is that of the sign of Aquarius, merging it with the sign of Cancer. I hope I have been helpful.

Best wishes :1:
August 27, 2020 at 03:10
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » JayJayAstrology
Knew an Astrologer who gave a friend an Astro-Locality itinerary for a "sex tour"
Astrocartography pops-up on the butterscotch tool bar fyi! :44:
August 27, 2020 at 02:12
(Taurus) fomal
Thank you to all. Jay Jay,Soul,Goldie for giving their perspective.
To summarise:
1) How far Planet is from the house cusp
2) Affect both the houses
3) If its outer Planet, it´s different
4) If Planet is part of the Stellium then effects shall be entirely different
5) if Planet is in CONJN with another Planet which is comparitively farther away from the cusp, then effect of original house would increase
6) if relocation, house cusp might shift ,then different
7) Vedic System, Whole sign system different
8) Another( Based on Belief System, as how deep we believe and havefaith ,what we believe or how we let ourself think all the time , our actions or future manifest that way, that´s why we avoid negative thinking) , I would positively believe that my stellium is acting out in House 11, see how I am succeeding in creating my friends network, look how they talk about me as if I am an Icon....how I am having a global perspective and how I am working in Google...
Than that way you might be able to lessen the negative effects of Planets affecting h12 house of sorrow and sadness
August 26, 2020 at 19:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Usually it´s those individuals who are born at the end of energies shifting and sometimes the end of a generation signature. Usually in highest degrees and do carry both energies and they´re activated at different times in life.

Like I have Virgo Pluto 29 degrees on the cusp and had a lot of life lessons with the Libra Pluto Generation from 1989-2008 in Saturn in Capricorn and switched to the Virgo Pluto Generation in Saturn in Virgo and have had a lot of life lessons with Virgo Pluto and Uranus in Virgo to learn some other stuff.

I didn´t write a lot either prior to Saturn in Virgo and it brought me into the Communications/Technology, reading a lot, and writing a lot.

So you have to wait and see how those archetypes play out in their life and it might be activated different times through different phases of life.

The Astrology System the way it is designed sometimes crams planets in that area as well and they can run over depending on what System, because they can´t all fit if theirs a stellium.
August 26, 2020 at 19:34
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Very good question. House cups are hypotetical lines and they are not like law codes which we must obey. I believe house cups are similar effects when a planet is near first degrees of a sign or last degrees. They carry both energies both houses, but which one is stronger you can feel it by yourself. My sun is in 11th house placidius , I really take strong energy when many people around me , but sometimes i can get energy when i am alone. This shows my sun has traits 11th house and 12th house together.
August 26, 2020 at 19:22
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » fomal
I have found that relocating has not helped me use my planetary energy much differently, but I´ve heard astrologers say it has helped them. Maybe it depends upon the planet, the house and other changes in the chart whether a relocation helps make a change.
August 26, 2020 at 16:31
(Taurus) fomal » JayJayAstrology
As far as I am concerned , my :156:is at 26 :175: is at least 7 .15 degrees away from h7 cusp. I shall say with certainty that ,I have got h6 results fairly well. Jupiter expands , your Lever and appetite, this fits with h6 theme ,And I am overly dutiful.

Now, after relocation ,my h7 cusp becomes 29.5 :175: and the subtle changes I failed to notice and I am not sure that relocation changes manifested at all.

Also , in Whole Sign System ,it is in h6...so I get a better understanding.

In Sideral (Vedic) way, H7!!

Thank you so much Jay Jay for reflecting here.
And I agree with your 3.5 degree orb .
August 26, 2020 at 16:18
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
YES! Astrologers differ on how many degrees they will extend from the cusp before considering the planet in the next house. For me, 3.5 degrees is where I generally draw the line, but I may fudge it one way or the other depending upon other influences. If, for instance, a planet is 3 degrees from the next house but is conjunct a planet that is 5 degrees from the cusp - then that second planet (if in the same sign) will pull it into it´s sphere and the house it is in. At least, what I´ll do is test it out with the rest of the chart themes. You have to see what the chart is saying and why it might be good to interpret it one way or the other - or even see it as influencing both houses.

As someone else here posted - the cusps are the most sensitive areas of the charts - and even more sensitive on the angles. So, when a planet is conjunct a cusp - the closer it is - the greater the effect.

I think all astrologers need to test out everything for themselves. You need to look at people´s charts and see what really fits. Don´t just take these things for granted. Does it make more sense to see that planet in the next house? Of course, the more you´ve studied, the better you´ll be able to answer these things with some skill.
August 26, 2020 at 12:01
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur
According to my former astrology teacher, when it’s close to 3 degrees, it’s around 30% in the actual house and 70% in the next one.

So a conjunction makes sense !

Good topic 👍
August 26, 2020 at 11:49
(Taurus) fomal » Anni23
Thanks again.
Yes the link is very very informative and lucid and thank you so much for sharing it
There are two separate things.
Firstly Planets near the end of a SIGN and other is the Planets at the end of the (Placidius) House.
You have talked about :182: cusp governing h6 cusp and it seems your :157: is away from h6 cusp but near the sign of :182:

Secondly website reports shall mention Planet in the house which it is found .

The other query I have, if a Planet is at near the end of a certain house, then does it has got any say in the house it is officially tenating?
August 26, 2020 at 10:55
(Leo) Anni23 » fomal
Just found this interesting article online
http://iordanus.com/misunderstandin…

"In fact, the real place of Houses and the area of their deepest influence, are the Cusps, that point on the sky where they “begin”, but that point it is the true core of the House’s meaning.

If you think about it, that is the “standard treatment” for the 1st House, Ascendant, or for the 10th, Medio Coeli.

If a Planet is 2 or even 5 degrees near the Cusp of the 1st House, (Ascendant) it is considered in conjunction with it, why should not be the same with the others House’s Cusps?

Simple: It is the same.

So if on a birth chart we find, for example, Venus 3 degrees near the Cusp of the 3rd House, we have to consider it in conjunction with the 3rd House, even if Venus is on the degrees before the Cusp and then before the “official” beginning of the House, Venus Is in the 3rd House."

As for Saturn influencing/being influenced by my 6th house it´s actually a bit of a funny thing where my 6th house is in Pisces so my work style is influenced a lot by my imagination lol and my "play" (5th house) may be influenced by Saturn 🤣 although I don´t think entirely as it´s still the domain of Aquarius
August 26, 2020 at 06:35
(Taurus) fomal » Anni23
If it´s your chart, you have better chance to feel the truth and analyse. For e.g if you have :157:near h6 cusp, this shall affect your daily routine , job ( Saturnine Load you can feel) or you catch easily cold or infections in feet :182: influence
Thank you for replying
August 26, 2020 at 06:29
(Leo) Anni23
I have similar thoughts as regards my sun being/starting in the 10th but Leo (the sign of my sun) mainly dominates the 11th and also my Saturn on the cusp between the 5th house in Aquarius and 6th in Pisces.. I am yet to investigate this but I think that it has something to do with "intersecting houses"

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »