Synastry interpretation question

August 24, 2020 at 22:43 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MissArte, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Synastry interpretation question
Hi-
Sometimes I really get lost in the interpretation in the synastry. Maybe someone can help me give clarity.
I.e. my venus is square my partners mercury, but his venus is trine my mercury. Or his jupiter is squaring my mercury, but my jupiter is sextile his jupiter.
How does this work (out)?
Thanks for insights.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 3, 2020 at 09:49
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
In synastry aspects the most strange part is same planet aspects in other person can be different. Then what happens? For example I have mars square aspect with someone´s pluto and her mars sextile with my pluto. This is really strange. My actions make her pluto disturbed but her actions make my pluto happy :1:
September 2, 2020 at 22:10
(Sagittarius) Sus
In synastry aspects are vice versa right? For instance, your venus squaring his Mercury can be about the way he comunicates not what you expect or something in the way he express himself is at odds with your way of express love. Love and comunication it´s a challenge. Now, your Mercury is harmonious with his venus by trine. Your way of speaking or thinking is in a way that he likes and appreciates.
Short cut: the way he thinks or express in love field can be a challenge or anoying to you. But not the other way around

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »