Mars in Aries??

August 24, 2020 at 01:15 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
Mars in Aries??
Is anyone else feeling the effects of Mars in Aries? I have been wondering why I have been more irritable and easily knocked off base lately. Duh! 0 Aries moon here! recently had an online encounter with someone with strange synastry with me, 1 Aries MC conjunct my moon, we share the same ASC, their Mars is conjunct my SN and Uranus 1st house. . . it gets even stranger. . .still reeling. Hoping we manage to be friends.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 25, 2020 at 22:43
(Taurus) Milami
My natal mars is in aries in 12th house, right now tranaiting my 12th house. Right on the place!
August 25, 2020 at 21:09
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » ancient_astrology
I agree with you, Ancient Astrology. Feels like a potentially dangerous time - the election with Mars retrograde and in a wide square to Pluto/Saturn. It´s a tight applying square with them around Oct 1 - I wonder what will be happening then - a month before the election. It feels like it´s a good time to be praying.
August 25, 2020 at 10:16
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara » IIyyaarr13
Yep. And a retrograde is pending. You can rarely go wrong with a green candle.
August 25, 2020 at 06:42
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
This is a long :171: :155: we are having this year!
Some colour-blind folks see Mars as green :32:
Burning a green-man candle could perhaps make the energy mellower!
August 25, 2020 at 03:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Aunt Clara
There´s a Mac here, but I rather use Windows. Although, I´m a writer and just easier to publish things and do things without the extra hassle. Depends on what you use it for.
August 24, 2020 at 19:35
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
One cannot understand Mars´ passage through Aries on its own. Actually Mars is in its own domicile in Aries, and taken alone, we would (depending on other aspects in the chart, like do you have a night or day chart) expect it to show its more productive side: active, assertive, in a good way.

However, we have interpret Mars in Aries to the big storm going on down in Capricorn, where we have Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto transiting, At this very time, Mars is casting a ray backward towards Saturn. Casting a ray backward is like a reverse square from one of the malefics (Mars or Saturn). This is a particularly dangerous moment, even in addition to what has been going on this year in general.

We have a very dangerous and precarious situation between the United States and China in South-East Asia. War is possible with this Mars-Saturn configuration. I´m not saying that is definitely going to happen....it could manifest in some other way, but let´s just say that there is the potential for war right now with Mars aspecting Saturn in this way, and since the South China Sea/Taiwan are hot spots, this is definitely a location where we might expect this to manifest.

Let´s hope not.
August 24, 2020 at 18:24
(Leo) Zephyrin
I have Mars/Mars square in transits and Sun/Mars conjunction in natal. I´m willing to quarrel with people and I´m sharp-tongued more than usual, also started to give less attention what people think about my actions/behaviours. I can say that Mars in Aries has beneficial effects for me, except the sudden accidents.
August 24, 2020 at 17:33
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I have natal Sun, Mercury and Mars in Aries - 8th house.

Yes, Mars is in Aries and in a few days it will go retrograde and stay in Aries much longer! Let´s see. TR Mars entered Aries end of June and with the retrograde, will stay in Aries until January 6, 2021. Whew!

I don´t know if I´m more irritable. I already have Mars in Aries in natal chart, so I´m used to that energy. I have had some hives though recently. I get them occasionally. I can´t say that I´ve been more irritable since June.

I have Sag Moon in 4th, trine Aries Sun. I´m fiery. I get rashes due to fiery nature.

What I feel with Mars going through 8th house is an additional motivation to do inner work. I´m already geared that way, but I feel re-energized to go deeper. Seems like a time to really reflect on everything. Jupiter, Saturn, Chiron, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are all RETROGRADE right now. And Mars is about to join them. To me, it spells - deep, deep, deep inner reflection is needed!
August 24, 2020 at 14:46
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I can see it can give you a tough time with the Cardinal Signs. You have North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer, Uranus in Cancer, Neptune in Libra, Lilith in Libra, Moon in Aries.

Hopefully you´re taking good care of yourself. Cardinal Elements are kind of getting hit hard at the moment.

Although, some of this is family karma breaking down and being released from your Generation. I know it is in my family with certain individuals with the same signature but with North Node Aries/South Node Libra and North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer.

While Libra Pluto with Saturn in Cancer, North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer having the same issue but in a different way.

Kind of involves family, government, mental/medical health, and military karma in families and evolving out of the old ways of your generation. Sigh...probably pretty tough since we´re breaking down belief systems even about Politics, labels of democrat and republican, and the way we´ve related in society in the U.S. for sure. In other cultures, in there way of doing things.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »