Big Transformation

August 21, 2020 at 02:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) futurevvaves
Big Transformation
This year has been the biggest year of my life. I have been into astrology since 2007. I haven’t actively studied in years but I still love to look at my own chart and read others on occasion. I am going through a major change. I have gotten into a new career making lots of money. Living a nomadic lifestyle. I feel very happy in what I do at this moment. I was very unhappy in the past. I am able to be myself. Express myself like never before. My life has been one big adventure. Always on the road. I haven’t been home in over a month. It’s quite a ride. Uranus has taken over 2020 of my life.

Transiting Uranus entered my 6th House of Career.
Transiting Uranus is currently conjuncting my Sun.
This is when I got my new job.
I am going through Transiting Uranus trine Natal Uranus.
Transiting Jupiter has been Conjuncting my Natal Uranus.
So Jupiter is enhancing the energy of my natal Uranus.
So this is a lot of Uranus Energy going on all at once.
It’s been a fun and crazy year.

Transiting Pluto is conjuncting my Natal North Node and opposing my natal Chiron. I’m learning so much. Dealing with so much pain at this moment.

Transiting Pluto has been Squaring my Mercury. The way I see things is dying. My mind has been changing. Also, that transit will be ending soon. But Transiting Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto will enter my Natal Third House so I will go through a long process of mental death and rebirth of the mind.

I’m getting close to my Saturn Return.... so I’m working hard to prepare my life for that as well. I am going to reap what I sow. So I am working now because I want to make the best of my Saturn Return.

Also, Transiting Jupiter is Conjuncting my Natal Neptune at the moment. I feel so much love and compassion. A part of me that I haven’t felt since I was younger has came up. My spiritual self that I have abandoned is wanting to make its way into my life and I don’t know how to feel about it. It’s not like I am consciously choosing this. It’s more of a subconscious knowing that it’s time to get back into meditation and into my spiritual way of life like I have abandoned.

All of this going on I really feel like I am finding who I am. I feel like I am being guided in a direction. It’s not that I can consciously choosing this either. Not really sure how to feel either. I kind of feel like I am dying. I don’t feel like the person I once was. This is very hard. What do you guys see?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 13, 2020 at 11:47
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
any feedbacks to care on the read!!
August 24, 2020 at 15:48
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » futurevvaves
Past 1.5yr nodes overlapping transits over capricorn-cancer,
life-style reversal;

ketu SNode transit natal rahu NNode cap 2nd,
detachment from family-finances;

Rahu transit natal asc lord Mars-ketu cancer 8th,
toxic heart-lung-urological inflammations, anemic health;

Rahu now 1.5yr transit venus gemini 7th,
gains from foreign relationships;

Past 2.5yrs saturn transit capricorn 2nd opp mars,
stress-struggles in family-finances and health;
earnings from distant lands;

Coming 2.5yrs saturn transit natal saturn opp jup leo 9th,
good initiative, progress and innovation,
time to take long-term deicisions of life,
avoid misjudgments-missed opportunities;
jup leo commanding attitude;

Jup-sat transit acq 3rd, advisory-trainer-reformist roles;

hope find relevance and prospective, share feedbacks,

wishing well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
August 23, 2020 at 05:09
(Taurus) futurevvaves » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
It’s my chart.
August 23, 2020 at 03:10
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » futurevvaves
whose chart did i read above, the first to read??
August 22, 2020 at 20:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Part of this I think is your Saturn Return. Since for a few months, Saturn was in Aquarius and will return in January with Jupiter in Aquarius. This should be where you start a new job as you stated. Obviously, it is a time of growing, evolving, and reaching your best self. And more the graduation to Adulthood in a sense.

You mentioned you´re in some kind of pain. And maybe to do with family since it´s the Cancer/Capricorn axis and we´re finishing up that Family Karma here until January. Hopefully your family will grow and evolve a bit through the events. Although, it can deal with relationships of any sort.

And Saturn in Aquarius is about getting involved with humanity, humanitarian causes, social groups, and pioneering into new territory. Always it comes with some stress, anxiety, and don´t always see that is something bad. We can be stressed and anxious even when good things come our way.

Enjoy yourself as much as possible and know it´s always a wonderful adventure to explore and see new things.
August 22, 2020 at 20:41
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Uranus transits from my experiences the most unexpected and surprising transits bad or good meaning. In my life always with Uranus transits i met some people with whom I had connections from past lives ,i started to study last year astrology one reason of that Uranus transitted 3 times my natal Chiron. Before when I read such things Uranus vibrations or universe hears us and so on i used to laugh them. But i experienced by myself. Now I believe but I want to know more.
August 22, 2020 at 20:09
(Taurus) futurevvaves » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Can you see my chart? I’m having a tough time figuring out how to post my chart so you can see the transits for yourself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »