Retrograde planets

August 18, 2020 at 23:06 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) JENNIFER24
Retrograde planets
Just curious, I have 4 planets in retrograde in my birth chart. Mercury in Pisces 7th house 15°19, Uranus in Libra 2nd house 2°11, Neptune in Sagittarius 4th house 4°30, pluto in Libra in 2nd house 3°03. Also, I have the mean north node in the 5th house in retrograde. Does this a good thing or a bad thing? Does it mean I live in the past?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 19, 2020 at 17:56
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » Promethean_Soul
Yes, we do!!😊
August 19, 2020 at 15:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » JENNIFER24
You are very welcome. We learn from each other :1:
August 19, 2020 at 15:49
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » Promethean_Soul
Hi! Thank you so much for sharing your story! Very interesting. I will have to get that book! I guess we are all learning more about ourselves being home due to the coronavirus. Thanks again! Stay safe
August 19, 2020 at 12:54
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Jennifer i read many articles and some books about retrogade planets. I don´t know how much I can trust what they were written , but i can share my experience. I have Jupiter retro in my natal chart , i put aside many comments about Jupiter retrogade and wanna share my own experience. In my childhood my mom says I was a child who all time ask questions to people and greedy to learn somethings. All my life i have been mostly busy with learning and i have experience about astrology just 10 months. Learning for me easy process but hard one learning secrets , what is behind the walls or surface. I am lucky to learn somethings and i find out something always by with very good chance.
I read a book Alexander İmsiragic ´ four gates of Karma´ and i liked book and for me like an astrologer or a book is very hard. In his book I read his thoughts about Jupiter retro in natal chart. He says when Jupiter retro this person will go a places in previous life times. Suddenly i wanted to check my astrocartography and i looked at my line Jupiter and i saw in that line some places i visited and this visits were me also very surpised because i didn´t expect to go there but i went visiting. That was quite interesting to me.
August 19, 2020 at 11:18
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » Anni23
Hi! I guess we wouldnt realize anything with different because we were born this way. I never realized how much more went into astrology before. Thank you for your response.
August 19, 2020 at 11:10
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » Chiron the centaur
That´s awesome!! My daughter´s nickname is Spitfire! Spitfire Mariah! She has aries as her assendent!lol We butted heads in her teen years and even today,sometimes! You Rock!!! Thanks again for your advice and kind words
August 19, 2020 at 10:13
(Leo) Anni23 » themagi
Hmm.. that sounds kind of tiring though if you have several planets in retro, to learn entirely different ways of doing everything!
August 19, 2020 at 10:09
(Leo) Anni23
Yeah I have Mercury, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto AND north node in retro. (*Sniffs air with smoke, doesn´t notice anything wrong)

Honestly though I´m not entirely sure how I may be affected*cough*afflicted, it just seems normal to me
August 19, 2020 at 01:25
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » JENNIFER24
🤟😎

I’m a secret Sagittarius ♐️

I must have a mission to complete I guess In that sign.

It’s always easier to be Aries ♈️ point In Capricorn ♑️ than to be in the hole in Sagittarius ♐️

But we both have a mission. Tough or easy I’ll compete it !

I’m full fire 🔥 so it’s not always easy to handle.

Anyway you will be a good guide for your daughter with your knowledge.
August 19, 2020 at 01:01
Hi I just realized you have the same birthday as my daughter Dec 22, but I thought you would be a Capricorn
August 19, 2020 at 00:56
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » fishscales
Thank you for your response and positive outlook!!
August 19, 2020 at 00:55
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » Tacins
Thank you for your response and advice. Yes, relationships have not been good.ugh! Maybe some day I will try the dating game again. Lol!!
August 19, 2020 at 00:52
Thank you for your help! I sometimes hear and feel my intuition, but sometimes I dont want it to be right.
August 19, 2020 at 00:50
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » themagi
Thank you for your response and advice! I really appreciate it!!
August 18, 2020 at 23:45
(Pisces) fishscales
I think the energies of retrograde planets express themselves in a more subtle, personal, and indirect way than direct planets.

I don´t see any "good" or "bad" about it.
August 18, 2020 at 23:26
(Taurus) Tacins
The nodes are always in retrograde, firstly.

Secondly, I don´t consider anything in a chart a "bad" thing. If there is a difficult aspect in the chart, it´s there to teach us something. So I wouldn´t look at having retro planets in one´s chart as a negative, but a challenge to overcome. Most of us have a retro planet at least in our natal chart.

As someone who has all natal planets but mercury and venus in retro, I definitely do not consider myself as someone living in the past. If anything, the retrograde motion represents delays and/or difficulties.

I´d analyze the retro planets in your chart like this: what they represent, which house they are in, and if they are well placed in the chart.

Mercury (communication planet) in the 7th house of relationships - so perhaps there is some difficulty there for you. Moreover, Mercury is in fall in Pisces, and adding to its retrograde motion this makes it a very challenging aspect.

I don´t know much about modern rulership; I like to work with traditional rulership.

So, maybe someone with knowledge of modern astrology could extrapolate on Neptune (nebulousness) in Sag, in your 4th house of family, private life and home; and then on Pluto (transformation, death and rebirth) and Uranus (the unexpected) in the 2nd house of your money and finances.
August 18, 2020 at 23:18
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur
Well it means that you have to review those areas !

The energies are turn inward, you must learn on them and then improve the way you are using it !

Most is the time their is no guide line. So you need to use your intuition to see what is going on.

Introspection is the key. Astrology is a powerful tool to help you !
August 18, 2020 at 23:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It means you are learning to express that planet´s function in a different way than other people, in this lifetime.

According to Jeffrey Wolfe Green, of Evolutionary Astrology fame (which I happen to resonate with for this particular description) :

"The first thing to understand is that the retrograde planet accelerates the evolutionary momentum of the Soul. The reason is that the retrograde is meant to retreat, reject or rebel against the status quo expectations of how that planet, its archetypal behavior, is expected to manifest and, thus, it accelerates the process of individuation. "

https://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/….

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »