Which my planet is in harm?How can I be healing?

August 16, 2020 at 15:45 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) msrEda
Which my planet is in harm?How can I be healing?
Hello I need to learn which planets are burned or damaged.Is it also harmful because the sun is in 12 houses?
Should I wear gold to make my sun work?Or should I get lead poured because my venus is a aries ?
Should I feed a bird because of my mercury angles?
i find my mercury angles harmful.Because in the 1st house retro and 29 degrees of mercury And it´s angle with uranus.I really don´t know which one is at stake.Or don´t know why I came into the world.I have blockages I accept

I really do not know
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 18, 2020 at 20:45
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
if you hadn´t moved, i would say that your social work would be in your neighborhood (house 3 Uranus libra ) this is your North node. have you ever married a neighbor?
August 18, 2020 at 20:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know this is the goal of us born with the North Node Aquarius to serve humanity in some form but you have to have the right Yoga´s to get that far in fiances. We´re on all kinds of different platforms in different areas of life.
August 18, 2020 at 19:59
(Gemini) msrEda » goldenlion32
Nowadays I´m doing ritual with incense All my hope :75:
August 18, 2020 at 19:43
(Cancer) Anikey » leorising
Too bad my 12th is empty, so I guess no permanent home abroad for me :24:
August 18, 2020 at 18:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » msrEda
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I burn incense, have a few crystals, but I don´t usually use them much anymore. I kind of get bored with stuff. :61:
August 18, 2020 at 18:35
(Gemini) msrEda » leorising
I´m trying to go to the north node.It´s simple for me to actually go to the north wedding.Only sometimes I can be so cold and solid like Capricorn which forces me
August 18, 2020 at 18:30
(Gemini) msrEda » zarko22
I don´t have enough chances abroad anyway.I´m sorry for these positions but there´s nothing I can do.Journalists are not in a good position in our country.And I´m thinking public relations or journalism in college.I´ll definitely read one of these.And what do you mean by 4 marriage?Will I marry 4 people?Or will I marry a man with a 4th house subject Frankly sorry for what you wrote
August 18, 2020 at 17:01
(Libra) zarko22 » msrEda
If you ask someone for advice you better check wether or not his/her planets look good or bad in relations to your planets.If you did like I said you would have seen that leorising have HIS own Saturn aspects with square YOUR 10th of career in Piesces.His Saturn in Sagitarius and your 10th in Piesces.Not looks good.I will explain why abroad is not good for you.Ruler of 9th is malefic planet and it is placed in bad 12th house.Second fact is more important and it is that first triplicity ruler of 9th which represent abroad is same Saturn which I mention earlier.ONLY posibillity which include job abroad is one in which you would work for foreign agency in YOUR COUNTRY.
I am not so optimistic about your job and think it can be work like journalist or writer.I think your success is very insecure but your need to be glory is great.As other option I can see marriage with a man who have very strong 4th house and benefic planets in 4th.Think you already know that 4th in chart of some person is 10th of his/her partner.
As other option I see even agriculture work,producing of herbs or something.Not easy job for you at all,but it is worth to try.

So,you got options.God help you!
August 18, 2020 at 15:44
I believe that if you are looking for your northern node, you will have all the wealth possible for you. see elon musk, very rich, but first he worked for humanity.
August 18, 2020 at 15:10
This year I intellectually surpassed myself.I guess it´s because of the Gemini and Sagittarius axle.But I have no pain when paying for superstitions :75:
August 18, 2020 at 13:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » msrEda
=====
You´re not the first! :61: I believe I learned through Catholicism they love their rosary beads, their metals, relics, holy water and I have tons of them back home in the attic since I used to have a fascination of going to Garage Sales, Estate Sales, Antique Malls, Auctions, and Ebay and collect the stuff. That would be my Virgo/Pisces/Cancer/Capricorn Axis.

Then I learned other Eastern Philosophies have their beads, crystals, and different material objects.

We can see on Social Media the masculine and feminine put their faith and power into materialistic backgrounds of Crystals, statues, and whatever else they have in the video, incense, etc.

Fortunately, as the Saturn in Taurus with South Node Leo (Ketu) it all gets stripped away. :61: As my collection of angels are in the attic as well. I left all my books and stuff back home. I even had garden angels, that look like my relative covered with a jungle of plants right now. :61:

Obviously, I learned you can´t take all the materialism with you, and my focus in Jupiter Mahadasha has been letting go of all the conditioning of society in giving materialism power over the true connection with source.

Maybe in this Mahadasha you´re in you´re learning certain things, where in another one, you will learn something different.
August 18, 2020 at 13:36
(Gemini) msrEda » leorising
Turkey is already rising gold prices every day :42:
August 18, 2020 at 13:35
I bought myself amethyst but I don´t feel much energy.Sometimes I can have a lot of superstition.I give too much meaning to stones or jewelry.I trust concrete things more than God.I don´t know what´s good for me I´m in the learning phase
August 18, 2020 at 13:32
(Gemini) msrEda » dani_mae1
Yes I am very prone to depression.Maybe I could hurt myself if Saturn 12 wasn´t home.I will work on this topic.The more I learn, the more I feel I´m charging
August 18, 2020 at 13:26
I also have a jewelry allergy. as in Brazil gold is expensive, I keep the gold-plated :68:
August 18, 2020 at 13:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I think naturally your body rejects anything you´re not meant to wear. I can only wear Gold because my body is allergic to other metals. I think you should just follow your intuition when it comes to Crystals, and other materials Jewelry is made out of.

I know if you´re not meant to wear something it will keep breaking and fall off of you. I´ve watched this happen.
August 18, 2020 at 13:00
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » msrEda
Yes, I would think books and such in regards to learning would be beneficial for you. It’d let you harness that energy you need to recharge.

Find a book on psychology that interests you. I have observed those with Hades Moon are also prone to depression, and this is a good topic for you to begin your research and self discovery.
August 18, 2020 at 12:56
(Gemini) msrEda » dani_mae1
Hades Moon heard for the first time.Yeah I guess I´m on my way to discover myself
But mostly because I´m impatient I think there´s things going wrong.I also read your Saturn article.I´m really always interested in psychology.I´m excited to pass the test of Saturn or find wisdom.I guess I´m young to learn
August 18, 2020 at 10:24
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Your 12th house placements just require you to recharge yourself in isolation away from others energies, that’s not a bad thing. Jupiter is the 12th is often referred to as the “guardian angel” planet, it just work in a way that means things can get really bad but at the last minute “the Calvary” arrives to “save the day.”

And Saturn is never anyone’s favorite but you can master it’s power once you understand it. I suggest reading this:

https://i.thehoroscope.co/saturn-in…

Also, with that 12th house power house you can do a lot of psychological analysis on yourself pretty well. Therapy is definitely beneficial to these placements because you are powerfully adapted to dissecting things and understanding them. Often people with these placements can heal themselves and others once they learn to do it.

I noticed you have a Hades Moon, this is Pluto in aspect to your moon. It can be emotionally overwhelming in your younger years, but you can control that too if you wish. But that comes in time too. You’ll do well, you are already showing introspection by posting and searching for answers. So you’re on the right path already!
August 17, 2020 at 19:21
(Gemini) msrEda » IIyyaarr13
yes it takes too many angles
August 17, 2020 at 19:19
(Gemini) msrEda » Promethean_Soul
I understand, communication is already very important to me.but my sun is in conjunction with both 12 houses and Saturn I think this killed the gemini :75:
August 17, 2020 at 13:05
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
That :152: is a bright :64: and is the most afflicted planet in your chart!
August 17, 2020 at 08:55
(Gemini) msrEda » Pol!UTiOn
😶
August 17, 2020 at 04:58
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » msrEda
Eda your sun is gemini and when you communicate it gives you energy and Jupiter is there also double combos.more communication more activate your sun in gemini and you communicate with people more this doesn´t let Saturn restrict your sun.
August 16, 2020 at 23:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Pol!UTiOn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I seem to have read the same vedic translation and boy did i get a start!

I need to have a black dog(.. my brown dog is not good enough? some dye shall have to do then i guess), i also need to worship banyan tree with milk mixed with something sweet (sugar milk! Easy), also i need to refrain from sex during day with husband or bad things will happen(??????) , only sex in afternoon after is ok but i need to contact this person because sex in morning, day thats not being specific on time!?! What if i want to make love at 12:05pm is that day?? Or after noon????

I have mangal dosha neither in moon chart or langa chart (phew), but if I did then marrying a mangal dosha person will solve this no problem! Problem is falling in love then seeing theres mangal dosha.. Now i need to fall in love only after i checked the chart properly. Mangal dosha... Then i´m sorry babe :-(

What is this. What.

I cannot be serious when im reading this. Im so sorry vedics this is just :61: :61: :61: :61:

I also dont have ivory! Where am i gonna get ivory! This is so hard :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »