Moon square Chiron

August 16, 2020 at 02:03 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RiaRia4
Moon square Chiron
If you have this aspect in your birth chart, tell me about how this has played out for you in your life.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2022 at 17:44
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Moon square Chiron

My experience is like you have this "void inside you that can´t be fulfilled". I reckon the effect is the same with moon square Saturn. I have it both and my emotions can be erratic (I have that storm inside me and it wants to calm tf down) I don´t want to sound too bleak lol please don´t get me wrong no situation is eternally handicapped it honestly gets better through time. The burning question that I asked myself was how long do I intend to be a cripple? I mean, I can´t blame the external factors for not understanding my intensity and that´s not fair for them either. The only way for me to feel whole again was when I allowed myself to acknowledge the emotions that I try to suppress before. I understood myself better by knowing the depths of my pains. Loving yourself is like a lifetime occupation. You always parent yourself whenever you need nurturing~ <3
:74:
February 12, 2021 at 21:12
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
I´ve read that before from you I think and at that time I wasn´t sure but now I can say it does resonate with me. The bad advice and listening to yourself, your body.
February 12, 2021 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have the same conjunction.
The way it has manifested for me was a problem about not seeing the value of emotion and going against natural needs of the body.
I am learning slowly to listen to my own needs and not get any bad advice from people about what my needs actually are. Understanding that my needs are valid.
But it depends where it is, houses and signs. Each have a very distinct story, especially if the rulers of Moon and Chiron are put into that story.
February 12, 2021 at 15:43
(Taurus) nutelina
Sorry that I cannot say because I have Moon conjunct Chiron but I´m curious to follow this thread if there is a connection, and how. There are some similarities but I wouldn´t necessarily believe it is always bad, maybe it just stays being a propensity to have such an experience. But I´m saying this because of the chances of Moon aspects with Chiron being quite high and thus very prevalent in society. I wouldn´t necessarily believe that everybody has a bad experience with Chiron in an aspect with their moon.

Yet ready to be surprised.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »