Is there any witch-occult oriented sites, about actual practices? Help with a study project!!!!

August 15, 2020 at 19:15 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tar8284
Is there any witch-occult oriented sites, about actual practices? Help with a study project!!!!
I´m not judging, or anything , but i can´t find any resources about actual work with entities and not spiritual things about chakras, or kaballah , or alchemy.
There are such disciplines, but it doesn´t explain the actual contact(in my opinion)
And I´m not talking only about work with gods, spirits, demons, or else.
I´m more interested in new techniques, without all that new edge stuff , and not going too far in Solomon scripture, or else .
If there are some more profound autors, or something about prime traditons , or cults of mother earth in more practical way , than philosophy or esoteric. That would be double great!! :6:
Soo if someone of kindest wisemens of this forum, can propose something, i would be really grateful!) :15:
The main purpose of this question is research , that I´m making about "Spiritual ideas and occult practices in 21st century society" for study project, and I´m trying live through it , to understand it. So any help would be priceless!!!!

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 18, 2020 at 23:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Yup.
August 18, 2020 at 23:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Yeah they ban what they label "conspiracy theorists" for literally nothing ...but keep tutorials about fisting a mans ass?

That makes sense.
August 18, 2020 at 23:53
oh, there´s so much worse on YouTube... :61:

They ban conservatives but keep stuff like this... as long as it is labeled adult content.

But political stuff is just outright banned...

Sigh.
August 18, 2020 at 23:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Also, since when does YT allow fisting tutorials ?
August 18, 2020 at 23:51
Told you.
August 18, 2020 at 23:50
no no ice,.....no need for any videos on that topic. Please.

:28:
August 18, 2020 at 23:45
I told you...

It wouldn´t make it past any filter....
August 18, 2020 at 23:44
Here ya go.

Anal sex/Fisting with crisco...

https://youtu.be/CATW_lvA7Ic
YouTube
YouTube
August 18, 2020 at 23:44
Frozen crisco balls...

Sigh...

One sec, let me get you the video link.

Too much to explain.... easier to just show you a video.
August 18, 2020 at 23:42
Crisco balls
August 18, 2020 at 23:39
It was non stop sexual jargon of stuff to do to private parts...

Example would be:

Bleep, Bleep,Bleep....

Vacuum cleaner.... Bleep, Bleeep, Bleep...

Frozen Crisco balls in your rectum... bleep bleep bleep....

Have a liquid baby... on your face.... bleep bleep... then I would bleep....

Trust me.... the sound clip wouldn´t make it through any filter...
August 18, 2020 at 23:35
Edit that part out :61: do a bleep bleep
August 18, 2020 at 23:31
I actually did record it, but youtube will not allow what I said to that man on thier platform...

Trust me...
August 18, 2020 at 23:30
You should have recorded it ..maybe you could have posted it on YT like those guys and made some money :61:
August 18, 2020 at 23:23
No, they called me and told me I won a Mercedes Benz and 6 Million Dollars....

They wanted me to go buy 2 prepaid cards for $600 each to ship the stuff to me....

Well... i was horny drunk and completely out of it.

Soooo... they got the worst side of me.

By the time I was done the dude was like if I ever call him again he was gonna fucking shoot me and murder my family...

My response to that was... ok... you still wanna come over...? I made pancakes....

You´re really into some freaky shit... I´ve never been shot before but... fine... I´m down for anything... with that sexy voice of yours....

It was all fun in games until I got the bill.

But they did try to scam me. They just caught me at the wrong time...

I said a few more sexual things that I don´t think I can say on this forum with out making some people vomit... or getting banned....

So yea.
August 18, 2020 at 23:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
That guy gave his real name to the caller and then left him a voicemail. :61:
August 18, 2020 at 23:14
:61: they were pranking you and you called them back? :61: :61: :61:
August 18, 2020 at 23:13
Sooooo.....

This somewhat happened to me with a caller from overseas... 2 months ago.

I called them a shit ton of times back and ended up with $252.67 in international calling charges...

I was pissed....
August 18, 2020 at 22:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Tar8284
Welcome.
August 18, 2020 at 21:34
(Pisces) Tar8284 » Iceblu333
Hi)
And firstly, thank you!
I viewed a few videos, and actually found something interesting for me. And it gave me an great idea , actually i was searching mostly trough books and forum´s and i didn´t even realize about live blogs of witches)
So i think it could really help) :4:
August 18, 2020 at 14:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think I was kind of laughing at that video, because she was all serious about you need to do certain rituals to get the protection of angels. And I used to study angels a lot, and I never have done any rituals or anything special. I know there just there, and I don´t need to do or say anything. They´ve gotten me out of more situations in my life since I was born then I know what to do with even coming close to death a few times.

Now just imagine as toddler or infant, you´re not going to be able to do rituals. :61:

Now a relative told a story when I was an infant we lived in a house that may have had some weird things happening. They said I was crying and they were held down and couldn´t get up to check on me. And when they were able too, I was fine.

I believe pretty much you have protection no matter what. And usually when Saturn blocks things from happening, I have no problem waiting to the right time to move forward.

Kind of like on the highway when your driving and the traffic is slow. Usually people get pissed, but then you get up further and there´s a drunk driver or something swerving and gets in an accident.
August 18, 2020 at 05:00
:15: :80: :62:
You can do it ! :75:
August 18, 2020 at 04:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » Promethean_Soul
:15: :80: :62:
August 18, 2020 at 04:21
I guess the message is... sometimes you need to just stop being so serious and laugh at yourself.

I can´t do that but maybe one day :4:...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »