Uranus in Taurus turning retro

August 15, 2020 at 13:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Uranus in Taurus turning retro
Astromatrix writes me today:

"Deep insights"

"Uranus in Taurus turning retro"

"Planets have an increased intensity of their expressed energy when they change directions. Uranus is an electromagnetic planet associated with sudden, shocking events when direct, and this retrograde will not lessen that intensity. In fact, it will be moving back over 6°-11°of Taurus for the second time, reiterating the areas of life that are already changing, both personally and collectively. It will continue to disrupt the areas of life associated with the sign of Taurus, namely our shifting values in relation to love, money and our very connection to the Earth itself. The disruptive nature of Uranus is in order to propel us into the path of our future."

Since when do planet change direction? :61:

Oh you mean from my point of view!

Electromagnetic hmm. Stingy comments?

" It is a powerful rebel planet that eliminates the chains of toxic traditions, in pursuit of personal freedom. It paves the way for a new future in order to raise humanity to a beneficial new place of purpose."

Well that sounds nice.

"The last time Uranus was retrograde in Taurus was 80 years ago, so this is an energy that many of us have never experienced, ushering in change to the likes of what we will never see again. Uranus is an outer, slower moving planet, so it’s effects will be in the background, executing a theme of revolution for this period of time in history. "

Uh 80 years ago was 1940 WWII:

"What had happened on August 15th 1940 could only be told as a victory for the RAF. Once again, too many blunders by the Luftwaffe had cost them dearly. Deichmann had taken his own initiative and ordered an all out attack on Britain, much to the displeasure of Göring. Luftflotte 5 made its first open daylight raid on the north of England from bases in Norway and Denmark and considering the damage they caused, their losses were high, and further to that, any aircraft that sustained damage, the long journey back across the North Sea accounted for many of them ditching before reaching the Norwegian coast.

The heavy concentrations of bombing in the south-east did cause considerable damage, and the attacks on the
radar stations were probably their only claim to success, but even that was not fully accomplished as Britain had the radar back on air within a matter of days."

https://www.battleofbritain1940.net/…

So the Brits had invented radar but it was a secret weapon of them against the 3rd Reich

"In the 1934–1939 period, eight nations developed independently, and in great secrecy, systems of this type: the United Kingdom, Germany, the United States, the USSR, Japan, the Netherlands, France, and Italy. In addition, Britain shared their information with the United States and four Commonwealth countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and South Africa, and these countries also developed their own radar systems. During the war, Hungary was added to this list.[1] The term RADAR was coined in 1939 by the United States Signal Corps as it worked on these systems for the Navy.[2]

Progress during the war was rapid and of great importance, probably one of the decisive factors for the victory of the Allies."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…

Well, I had some insights today but I doubt it is related to this, rather Mercury Sextile Natal Pluto! Deeeep insights. :4:

"you want to penetrate below the surface layer of reality to find the real meaning of what is happening in your life right now. It is a good time to study psychology or to have therapy." Yeah some therapy with happy ending please. Where can I order that?

I think (copy)writing has it´s ups and downs, so everybody can relate I guess :20:

But let´s go back to Uranus in Taurus. Could it be anything other than finance? What has Uranus to do with technology?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 24, 2020 at 17:07
(Taurus) nutelina » leorising
I see. Travelling, higher education and religion. Some of the houses are unclear to me, rather broadly defined.
August 23, 2020 at 20:31
(Libra) leorising » nutelina
house 9 is religion, here at home my parents followed this priest´s program daily, they were shocked, disappointed.
I already saw my mother sending money to the social work of this priest. :68:
August 23, 2020 at 20:27
(Taurus) nutelina » leorising
I thought about what you wrote but how does the priest relate to your 9th house? You found out (shock of Uranus)?
August 23, 2020 at 17:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nutelina
CIA= Central Integrative Area of the brain. :81:
Have you merged the Cloak and Dagger world with mental state? :23:
August 23, 2020 at 08:54
(Libra) leorising
I have Uranus transiting through my house 9, and a priest that my family followed daily was investigated by the court and found that he diverted millions of money from offers to build a basilica ( church)
https://www.terra.com.br/diversao/…
August 23, 2020 at 08:53
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » nutelina
Nutelina i believe now Rockefeller family is stronger and richer than Rotschild family. But Rotschild has plan with China to balance USA. I don´t know what will happen because they know they cannot destroy each other if they attempt they both can be destroyed.
I heard Alois İrlmaier but i believe Edgar Cayce is the person which drew my attention the most. About Nostradamus I have some doubts. But i reccomended you to understand case of Wolf Messing and his ability manipulate people´s mind and his prediction of Hitler. He said if germany attacks USSR then in my 1945 Soviet army will be in Berlin street or something like that.
Nutelina whatever country you look , they have really stupid and garbage leaders. Majority countries are governed like that. NATO exists because USA need to control Europe and NATO good for Russia because it uses NATO threat to invest more and more money for army expenditures. İ don´t make conspiracy theory but believe me nutelina USA and Russia are allies. From my long time experiences and knowledge i know it. I lived in Russia one year. Imagine Germany or china conquered Russia and then they will have vast energy and mineral sources then they can be more and more stronger than USA. This is political chess and America needs string Russia to control Europe and china together but they must be seen like enemies in public eye.
Lastly the most important thing is in life knowledge but true one. These families have many deep and secret knowledge and they know how to manipulate people to hide secret knowledge. For us it is very hard to get this secret knowledge.
August 23, 2020 at 08:39
(Taurus) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
I really wonder what the relationship with China and Korea is. Maybe the CIA is in the middle!
August 23, 2020 at 08:38
(Taurus) nutelina » Promethean_Soul
Sure, we can talk about politics and especially if we can predict the future by using astrology and transits!

Who is this rich family? You mean the Rothschilds?

NATO and UN were made to protect but abuse our trust in them.

Did you ever heard about Alois Irlmaier? Or maybe you are a fan of other prophets... I´m just interested if they were really able to predict the future.
August 21, 2020 at 08:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nutelina
Kim Jong-un is asking Koreans to quit this decadent bourgeoise coddling of dogs by "eating them" :40:
Eating man´s best friend is not a symbol of wealth! :40:
China is going to connect three continents by bullet train! :98:
Seems China was too far away for protection of patents! :41:
August 20, 2020 at 19:26
(Taurus) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
I always thought North Korea was some kind of cover of CIA or some wealthy spooks. Poor country hacking rich countries for what? Steal ideas. Is it a front for China? Chinese hackers stealing intellectual property from USA companies?

Sure seems George got what he wanted! Some plans move very slowly but once something small is started, it has to grow to something big. But then it has intertia!

Question is what they had in 1860, ever heard of Bosely? And some flying machines?
August 20, 2020 at 15:30
I was in on year Russia. In world i don´t discriminate countries or nations bad or good , in world there must be balance between powers. Sole superpower USA is not good but if sole superpower chine becomes it is also not good. Today why there is more stability in European Union than other parts of world because there is balance but why European Union is losing its power because Germany distorts this balance and UK left it. One rich family is danger for world , before Great Britain was superpower and he understood to be sole superpower is bad thing and harms their power. Power struggles are very bad for world. They deliberately create problems in some parts of world for example middle East our eastern Europe. Nobody has to love Russia but NATO´s provocative expansion gives right russian government more authority , this works reverse. I support democracy from people not imported from outer countries. Then it is not real democracy like in Ukraine. Btw nutelina we are both very interested in politics and i like to talk about politics :4:
August 20, 2020 at 15:00
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Well, 10 degrees of more Uranus :21: and I´ll have it opposite too!
August 20, 2020 at 14:55
(Taurus) nutelina » Waterfalls
Well, hard to tell, do you have Pluto, Saturn in 7th transit or is it Uranus?
August 20, 2020 at 14:53
Well that might be true, if they continue to print that dollar, they won´t have any one to accept it when it has diminishing value. People are using Bitcoin now to do business with Russia. Dollar is useless there because of sanctions. Is Russia being invaded yet? Is China?
August 18, 2020 at 04:19
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Major Ed A Dames isn´t Marjoe, I have to apologize, then again there is the pathology of the excessively apologetic stalker! :22:
He said a war in Korea would probably be used to keep U.S.A. battleships out of the South China Sea. :108:
I doubt there is "any" situation the Chinese refuse to conceive as a chance to outmanoeuvre the West! :62:
Ray Bradbury is the one Science Fiction writer who was lead off stage after declaring we should go back to the technology of 1860!
George Washington had a vision of the entire world at war against the U.S of A.; Maybe we should pray for an uneventful future!
August 18, 2020 at 02:31
(Taurus) Waterfalls » goldenlion32
Great insight...I find myself at odds with all people who I have wrestled with, to the point of letting go. Even if taking bold steps to clear a path for myself.
August 17, 2020 at 22:09
Nutelina i dont know whether border of USA will change or not. But someone who expect America bankrupt i think he or she will be dissapointed. America founded a system in world to guarantee its dominant place in world. Imagine today in world currency more than %40 money is American dollar. American´s real national product I guess approximately 7 trillion dollars but its national product is 20 trillion dollars and its come from printing dollar and financial transactions. Very smart . No country in world can defeat America with nuclear and conventional war. When America feels threatened if any country forbidden using dollar , America use its force. That is why to defeat america with currency games or with army conflict is not possible. Another way is to create an alternative power like China. To make a transport system independent from maritime logistic like China´s one belt one road , and it means connection of all Eurasia and separation from America for European Union. I don´t know who behind scenes have conflict with each other but there is real and severe conflict and i think uranus in taurus this conflict will conclude. We will learn what and how will design new world order. Now I read many things from different sources but i don´t make hasty comments about such things because i am very careful about conspiracy theories. Our era is not information age , i mostly call it information manipulation age and many garbage information some people present to confuse people mind.
August 17, 2020 at 20:17
(Taurus) nutelina » Jessijessi504
Taurus rules the material world, money, and borders I´ve been told. Taurus or a bull has helped farmers plough land. Uranus rules technlogy. In a way Taurus and Uranus are traditions versus inventions? What would be the native or exalted sign of Uranus?

Update: Yup, Uranus is exalted in Scorpio, so fall in Taurus. Does this mean technology and inventions will fall? Or fail and we need to go back to traditions? https://www.tarot.com/astrology/…
August 17, 2020 at 20:13
So borders and money will change. Do you think borders of the USA will change? What about that wall? Will it keep people out or in, in other words: imprison them?

Trump was bankrupt many times yes? Some have said he is the next president to walk the USA through bankrupcy. USA has the last trove: the dollar. When it goes, there is no safe asset other than gold and silver, maybe those cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin...

The weather is changing too. China has massive flooding. USA was flooded as well. There is already inflation of food here where I live. This will be a big problem: rising food prices. I think cryptocurrencies are for this: universal basic income.
August 17, 2020 at 08:25
Nutelina before bringing new order and system , there must be chaos. And in future people must know how to use internet and technology and they don´t want old people. But old people are living history and we need to take advantages of their knowledge. My another interprations is they will change economic system because they cannot control everything in this system. They need new kind money as you said cryptocurrency , they need digital market , I think near future there will be no lawyer, doctor and many people will occupy with fields related technology. Technological advancements will boost but who cannot pace with this changes they have no chance live with this new system. Some conspiracy theorists say they want to lessen world population. I don´t know if they will do that but I know we need to get ready to all changes. It is in sign taurus and it is finance and earth many things related money and borders of countries will change. Let´s see what will happen :1:
August 17, 2020 at 08:01
Well it´s interesting because cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance is booming right now. Chainlink went from a couple of $ to $17! It´s an oracle service, meaning it knows things and can vouch for it. So that might be Uranus in Taurus too. Going retro, maybe it is time for it to crash and recover when Uranus goes ´straight´ again.
August 17, 2020 at 07:56
Tell us what is going to happen next! :75:
August 16, 2020 at 10:26
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani Uranus lesson is harder than Saturn lessons. What I learn from Uranus , be ready for everything in this life and don´t be surprised. :1: I am very serious. I told many people 2020 will be year that we will never forget and we must be ready for that. And this year is year of Corona virus. We had stayed at home for a long time , we so far have used mask when we go to somewhere. It is not normal but I expected something worse so it seems to me very normal. I wait news which announce from which planet or star system we came and what kinds aliens visit our planet frequently. So for me everything is normal in this life. :4:
August 16, 2020 at 10:16
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
I will probably undergo a massive identity crisis with Uranus sitting on my Ascendant :39: sorry about your bad experience with your uncle but from what I am reading, it all lead to a useful realization :1:
August 16, 2020 at 09:16
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden my uncle has bad relationships with relatives and nearly with everybody. All time i helped him without expecting anything. I think this full moon showed me i need to get rid of someone who all time is burden on me and showed his true intentions with unexpected way. So all seems to me very logical. I am used to be changes by Uranus. And at this time Uranus proved me it works very unconventional and unexpected way.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »