Uranus conjunction with North Node

August 15, 2020 at 13:33 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Uranus conjunction with North Node
I know how strong effect Uranus north node conjunction and i wanted to check who have this conjunction and what i found really very very interesting. Last 4 American presidents have this conjunction.
Donald Trump Uranus 17:54 Gemini north node 20:48 Gemini orb 2:54
Barack Obama Uranus 25:16 Leo north node 27:18 Leo orb 2:02
George W. Bush Uranus 19:09 gemini north node 20:35 Gemini orb 1:26
Bill Clinton Uranus 21:09 gemini north node 18:16 Gemini orb 2:52
If Biden wins then Uranus north node conjunction magic will be broken. :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 15, 2020 at 16:54
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Jessijessi504
Jessi i am in pluto team like you but my other part is with Uranus. Can we combine power or Uranus and Pluto? It would be fantastic :75:
August 15, 2020 at 16:06
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » Promethean_Soul
I don’t even need to pack, I wanna see with Pluto’s eyes and feel his icy heart beat in my chest
It has gotten too hot in New Orleans, and I’m so kooked up I could use some space.
I’m ready 👻
August 15, 2020 at 14:54
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » leorising
I love placement when north node in aquarius. Because they have been satisfied with money and being famous in society in their leo previous lives. :1:
August 15, 2020 at 14:36
(Libra) leorising
makes sense, Uranus represents the people, population
Next president of USA could be Elon Musk... north node in aquarius
August 15, 2020 at 14:24
Jessi i have plan for us to become presidents in another galaxies. :75: to be president in America is very hard. You need to have very powerful friends and statesmen like Henry Kissinger. :3: but in another galaxy we don´t need help or powerful people , we can do that power within us :5:
August 15, 2020 at 14:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:46: Soon ....
August 15, 2020 at 14:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jessijessi504
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
alright I will, just for fun
August 15, 2020 at 14:20
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » spiral
Spiral your Neptune has closer conjunction with North node. Maybe galactic forces support you in real life when you encounter some problems. İf you were American you would have chance to be president of USA :1:
August 15, 2020 at 14:14
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » spiral
Run for president!
I don’t even know you and I will vote for you!
The perfect Uranus surprise plan!!!!
Muhaha :21:haaaaa
August 15, 2020 at 14:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have this. Am i cool?
August 15, 2020 at 14:04
Yes, I’ve felt this way about it for a long time

As Mark Twain once Observed:
“If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it”

Here’s to hoping that’s not the case :117:
August 15, 2020 at 14:01
Jessi he has really strong chart. His asc conjunct with regulus. His sun , Uranus and north node conjuction and they are in between 17-22 degrees Gemini and in that degrees there are very strong stars like capella , Bellatrix , el nath , phact. So many famous people in these degrees. What will happen election we will see but you know I believe it is already determined who will be president of USA :1:
August 15, 2020 at 13:57
My mind is blown by that-
That is some fascinating information- is there any info about this trend out there already
Maybe trump is too weird for even Uranus -
Or perhaps trump is his magnum opus 😸😸😸
August 15, 2020 at 13:49
Jessi accidentally i found in last for presidents chart this aspect. I was so surprised. In Biden´s chart no this Uranus conjunction with North node. I like to look at somethings from very different angles you know :4: now I found this and if Biden doesn´t win then we can create conspiracy theories about American presidents and their Uranus and north node conjunction aspects :4:
August 15, 2020 at 13:46
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504
No way!!!
Anything prominent in Biden’s chart
With the north node or otherwise?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo