Scorpio one of my 3 domiant signs..? ??

August 15, 2020 at 11:17 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Scorpio one of my 3 domiant signs..? ??
Along with Leo and... Capricorn? Or am I reading this wrong. I know that I have several pluto aspects but I have only one scorpio placement, and I can´t see more than one saturn aspect.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 26, 2020 at 09:40
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anni23
Anni I always critisize someyhings because my mc virgo really works in that way. İ don´t critisize people what they do , what they wear , only about ideas i critisize and most of them critisize myself..it is the best way really :1:
August 26, 2020 at 08:34
(Leo) Anni23 » Promethean_Soul
Tbh I don´t always let people know my criticisms 😁 depending on the person and situation. I believe firmly that people have a right to screw up there own life afterall. I dislike it when people have a seemingly heavy opinion about me which is is inaccurate though but I think that´s more because it disappoints me that they don´t know me well enough. Although now I think that maybe that´s why I don´t criticise them enough, because I don´t care that much and I don´t feel we know each other on a level that is satisfactory (also for me to take on board criticism) I´m very private usually so I like to operate like this and therefore not to expect gross liberties taken through assumptions on either aside.

I´m not actually that critical of people after a certain point, although to be friends with someone usually means that I have already vetted them for their worst characteristics vs the ones I can live with and I really like them as people overall. Although of course friends usually shouldn´t be so critical or interferring with each other. Well at least that´s what I believe. I´m actually probably too easy going sometimes which may cause slight problems. There are only certain characteristics that I cannot tolerate, I let a lot else slide.

It´s my own life that I want to be perfect lol. And peaceful, I would fight for the peace 🤣
August 24, 2020 at 12:21
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anni23
Ani we mostly look at sun sign and asc. But i mostly look at first a person´s moon sign then i can find our this person´s subconscious mind , habits and emotional needs. I think you emotional feel yourself good with daily activities or working , maybe with health issues. But to handle sun and asc is easy because they are our consciousness mind but moon is our hard side to handle. I guess you are very critical with many things. You feel yourself very good if you want something wrong in detail and you critisize someone. :1: and your mars conjuncts with moon in virgo. İ hope you don´t beat me if i critizie you :2:
August 24, 2020 at 12:12
(Leo) Anni23 » Promethean_Soul
Thank you, I suppose that´s good 🤣 well depending on various factors according to what you have said. However I know Scorpio/Pluto to have quite a heavy energy so I´m glad to not have too much of that in addition to Virgo/mercury 😓 however sometimes I do feel something a bit darker/heavier but I suppose it´s mainly the moon (mercury in cancer) buddying up with Virgo moon 😁 right? Oh or maybe it´s the 12th house
August 19, 2020 at 14:09
(Cancer) Anikey » Anni23
Pretty much, yeah. Although it´s more difficult to distinguish influences, especially those more subtle ones, when you´re young, it becomes clearer with age... I just realized that I mentiin (old) age in half of my posts :61:
August 19, 2020 at 14:03
(Cancer) TimeLord » Anni23
Oh....
Now I can see.
Venus, Moon and Pluto my Three Dominant.
Libra with Air Dominant.
Thanks....
August 19, 2020 at 13:01
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Anni i don´t think Scorpio one of your three dominant sign moreover i don´t know what to say your dominant signs. Your planets place in different signs and maybe it can be good. Some people loves stelium but i don´t think like that , steliums can mean many planets cannot show their full energy because of other planets heavy influence with stelium conjunctions. In your personality many signs qualities. You have everything but little little :1:
August 19, 2020 at 11:55
(Leo) Anni23 » TimeLord
Under domiant planets it lists - sign, house, angle, ruler, aspects and finally the sum
August 19, 2020 at 10:20
(Leo) Anni23 » Anikey
How do you know that Uranus and the moon influence you the most? Also do people just have to feel/know for themselves how they gave been effected through life by domiant signs/planets
August 17, 2020 at 07:51
(Cancer) TimeLord
How it´s possible ?
Which method you are using ?
Astroseek showing only one dominant sign and one dominant planet for me.
Venus and Libra are my Dominant.
August 17, 2020 at 07:15
(Cancer) Anikey » Anni23
For me it was very tricky to calculate the final dispositor and dharma212 here did it. You can find calculators online. Haven´t looked into first depositors yet.

It says my dominant signs are Cancer (makes sense, I have a stellium there) Scorpio (Asc) and Sagittarius - I have no idea why
August 17, 2020 at 07:05
(Leo) Anni23 » Anikey
Sorry how do you work out your final depositor? Also there´s a first depositor too right? Also what are your domiant signs?
August 17, 2020 at 06:15
(Cancer) Anikey
I have Uranus, Venus and Moon listed as dominants, in that order of dominance. However, my final dispositor is the Moon and in my life experience I would say the greatest dominance has been of Uranus and the Moon. I am sure feeling a change in dominance however, after 40...still waiting for Venus to shine through, though :1:
August 17, 2020 at 05:02
(Leo) Anni23 » Tacins
That´s interesting thanks, I wasn´t really sure about the placement of Jupiter and it´s meaning. To be honest I don´t know if I feel particularly lucky though..
Yes I was aware of some of the connotations of having a few/strong 12th house placements.. 🤔 I suppose I am pretty sure now that it has been a reflection of much of my experiences and lessons gained about this life, although I wasn´t sure before that these placements reflected much beyond ordinary life experiences. I do hope to turn this around though, and I think that I have already started to without blaming myself for certain past realities. The only thing that still particularly concerns me is my moon in the 12th, and what that might mean about being/feeling isolated for much of my life. Although oddly this seems to contrast to my sun in the 11th..?
August 17, 2020 at 03:43
(Leo) Anni23 » Tacins
Hi, when I say domiants I suppose I mean what most other people do, respectively both domiant signs and domiant planets (Although here I´m not really asking about the planets). I´m of course aware that several websites yield different results though.
August 16, 2020 at 20:12
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » fishscales
Fishscales I always think about that how ancients astrologers got this secret knowledges. If they got metaphsically why they didnt got knowdlege about uranus,neptune and pluto? They had no technology but they made very true conclusions. I checked some information of ancient astrologers for example saturn´s excaltation degree in libra 21 jupiter´s cancer 15 and i checked in sidereal zodiac and they really work good there. I guess Jupiter gets good energy from stars Asellius Australis, Asellius Borealis and Preasepe star cluster. But interesting one how they found out. Another thing Jupiter always work very well even it doesnt conjunction in sidereal 15 cancer , when its declination is 18;30 or 20;00 or 21;30 they are declinations of these three stars. How can be this? Saturn excalts with star zuben elgenubi and it is 21 degree in şidereal.Why it excalts and how ancient astrologers found that is really very interesting.
August 16, 2020 at 14:19
(Taurus) Tacins » fishscales
I appreciate it, thank you for your insight. Please do keep sharing.

"A true mystic is not going to rely on their physical senses to tell them whether something ´exists´ (or exerts power) or not. There are many levels to reality; the physical world is just one, that interpenetrates all the others."

I agree, but here´s how I see this: there are people (spirits) that come to this world with a particular knowledge/wisdom and their mission is not just to use that gift, but also teach others how to use it. So not all astrologers or people who are/were inclined towards mysticism have/had this skill or ability right off the bat. Some have/had to develop it. As humans, being incarnated in a physical body, most of us need to experience things on a physical level (i.e. believing the existence of a planet that can´t be seen vs using a tool and being able to see it and acknowledging its existence).

Re: human race de-volving. I think we are here for a bigger purpose and that is to ascend and not descend. However, it is said, no tree can reach up to heaven unless its roots reach down hell. So, sometimes, humanity has to go through dark times in order to find the light again.

I have faith in us, especially, when I find people like I have been lately :1:
August 16, 2020 at 14:05
(Pisces) fishscales » Tacins
"I agree with you about the personal planets. Up until the invention of the telescope, anything past Saturn was (and is still) not visible to the naked eye in the night sky.

So ancient astrologers did not (or were unable to) know of the existence of, use and/or associate Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto on a natal chart."

Think about this though...

A true mystic is not going to rely on their physical senses to tell them whether something "exists" (or exerts power) or not. There are many levels to reality; the physical world is just one, that interpenetrates all the others. As such, there a means of perception that extend beyond the five senses..

I have no idea which ancient astrologers were true mystics or not. But I´d be pretty comfortable in saying that those who were knew of the existence of the Trans-Saturnian planets, and understood their influence. (However, I would say that a true mystic/gnostic would probably not waste that much time interpreting natal charts in the first place! My guess is that not many ancient astrologers were mystics in the true and fullest sense.)

Be that as it may, I do still think that the influences of the Trans-Saturnian planets are more generational than personal in nature...so for the purposes of assessing sign dominance in an individual natal chart, it makes sense to use the seven "classical" planets, who exert a more personal influence.

"Of course, now that we know of their existence, we are able to (and we definitely feel them, too)"

I tend to think this is a conceit of modern astrological thought. I strongly believe that the human race is not evolving, but is, in fact, devolving. I believe ancient societies could feel the influence of those planets just as much as we can... Although I will say that their more negative manifestations are probably much more prominent now than they were in the past.

I´m not trying to be argumentative here, just sharing another perspective. :1:
August 16, 2020 at 13:36
(Taurus) Tacins » fishscales
I agree with you about the personal planets. Up until the invention of the telescope, anything past Saturn was (and is still) not visible to the naked eye in the night sky.

So ancient astrologers did not (or were unable to) know of the existence of, use and/or associate Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto on a natal chart. Of course, now that we know of their existence, we are able to (and we definitely feel them, too).

I am not by any means saying I am an astrologer. Just an aspiring one.

Having Jupiter in her first house, I would consider that the most auspicious aspect; therefore dominant? In Hellenistic astrology, because you, Anni23, have a day chart, Jupiter is your most benefic planet and it´s in one of the angular houses (one of the most positive placements).

Mars conjoining your Moon in your 12th whole sign house is your most challenging aspect, as Mars is the most malefic in a day chart, and it´s placed in the 12th house which is one of the least favorable houses.

Neptune conjoining Uranus in Cap in your 4th whole sign house talks about your home and private life, parents and living situation. They are both retrograde so perhaps nebulousness (Neptune) and the unexpected (Uranus) are some of the qualities in that area of your life.

Your sun is dignified in its own domicile of Leo. Mercury and Venus are in neutral signs, but you also have to consider the themes of the houses they are in. I would call "dominant" those placements you most identify with.
August 16, 2020 at 13:19
(Taurus) Tacins
Hi, Anni,

I don´t know if I understand what you mean by "dominant" sign; in what sense exactly? Could you elaborate more on what you see in your chart and your thought process? Thank you.
August 16, 2020 at 11:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Anni23
The angular house cusps have orbs unto themselves, that means the twelfth house :156: is being bolstered as a support for :179: :161:(the sign :156: usually rules)
It might be easier to imagine that the Ascendant has a double-orb while a planet with no aspect to the angles has single-orbs to other planets.
August 16, 2020 at 09:47
(Leo) Anni23 » IIyyaarr13
Ahh but it may lose out to what..? Virgo?
August 16, 2020 at 09:44
(Leo) Anni23 » fishscales
Yes I thought that when first reviewing my chart and placements. As I have two libra placements, two Virgo, and 2 in cancer, which I almost thought a odd coincidence. But then I have looked at many other people´s charts since and have noticed multiple repeating placements some people I know with even with even 5-6 of the same sign. The first actually I think it´s the second aspect I have is the moon sextile mercury(in cancer) and they´re in mutual reception so I´m assuming both are relatively strong?
Also my mc is in cancer, so that´s also why I´ve thought that cancer was at least one of my three dominants. Also I´ve always noted it´s influence in my life. * also there are 6 moon and 6 Pluto aspects

Yes also I was unsure about the weight of the generational planets as opposed to the personal

Thank you for your reply, a lot of it made a lot of sense for me!
August 16, 2020 at 01:29
(Pisces) fishscales
The way I do it is I look at which sign has the most planets in it, but I usually only use the personal planets, plus Jupiter and Saturn. For the purpose of assessing the dominant sign, I also count the ascendant as a personal "planet".

I don´t consider the Trans-Saturn planets as strongly when assessing the dominant sign, because their influence is generational... But... If they are in aspect to the sun, moon, or ascendant, even the Trans-Saturn planets can become "personalized."

You have your ascendant and Jupiter in Libra, and your moon in Mars in Virgo.

The ascendant and moon are both very personal, so it´s tough to determine which carries more weight, and therefore which sign would be your dominant sign between Libra and Virgo.

Part of it may depend on how strong the moon itself is in your natal chart. I didn´t check that. A strong moon may lean towards making Virgo your dominant sign, a weak moon may help Libra become the dominant sign.

It also bears mentioning that although they are Trans-Saturn planets, you do have two planets in Capricorn, and that counts for something.

So, without assessing the strength of your moon, I would say your three most dominant signs are Virgo, Libra, and Capricorn, in that order.

Again, this is just how I do it.
August 16, 2020 at 00:58
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:177: is in the running for dominant sign.
:179: :161: is a good fifth dominant!
Only 29% of your chart is empty which is quite good!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »