Serious Lilith problem

August 11, 2020 at 06:25 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Serious Lilith problem
It´s opposing :66: IC and conjuncting :122: MC applying by very tiny 2 arcminutes away. Should I be worried? I´ve read comments on it revolving around how it´s dangerous and can be a cause of crisis in one´s life. I just can´t leave it sitting there unnoticed on the chart which brings me to the questions, how is it going to manifest itself and what are the effects? Any advice you can share regarding my career down the line??? What possible family issues can result in the future and is there more to it, that I´ve missed?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 12, 2020 at 08:06
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » hh
:61: I find it partially relatable with my outdoor moments, the saggy moon lightens up the expressions on my face kinda backs me up lol. But still the wild femininity of Lilith and the cappy ASC together get to have their say too around everybody.
August 12, 2020 at 05:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » boyakasha the guru
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah I can vouch for that presence you speak of. But I always assumed it was other things in my chart. I think my first initial impression on others when in public (mc) is not the most approachable by either men or women until I start talking and have to actually make an effort to show I’m friendly.
My sister also has Lilith on the mc and I have to constantly remind her in public to remove the permanent resting bitch face. Haha.
August 12, 2020 at 05:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nani Lei
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No your actually quite close to my view on women. With just my moon and saturn conjunction alone will do it. But moon in close opposition to Lilith isn’t helping anything. The distrust is real.

And yes I see prominent Lilith in some serial killers. More on that in a later discussion. ;)
August 12, 2020 at 04:53
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » pixel
Yes! :17:
August 12, 2020 at 04:46
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
If you have anything to share on Lilith, go ahead like everyone so it helps us all here with our understanding of this point and can be used as a reference for future queries at some point :1: No hard feelings I hope with that...
August 12, 2020 at 04:26
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Chadjames
Language please
August 12, 2020 at 04:24
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
:61: :61: :61:

Touché Chad, touché.
August 12, 2020 at 04:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No, shit, huh??!!

I´m thinking Lilith at his MC makes him self-centered.

Judging, yes, judging by his fishing.
August 12, 2020 at 04:21
Chill...
August 12, 2020 at 04:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the guru
Just commenting on my placement. .

That a crime? When´s my stoning? :39: :39: :39:
August 12, 2020 at 04:03
Okay and??
August 12, 2020 at 03:55
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » practicalmystic
Speaking of Pluto...It´s paralleling Lilith in the whole sign chart, I cut deeply :21:

Yes, it can be utilized to be productive, swing the scythe to plow a field not to wound and harm.

Scorpio gives her the oomph naturally.

You´ve hit a mark there, a Vedic astrologer recommended me to opt for criminal psychology/foreign forensics and encouraged me to pursue astrology or spiritual activities like tarot and healing on the side, these come second to my nature according to the guy. Nice observation!
August 12, 2020 at 03:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the guru
Interesting, I have this Lillith in my 5th house in Pisces. Sidereal. From what I read, it makes sense.
August 12, 2020 at 03:01
(Virgo) Nani Lei » hh
I do know saturn in major aspect to lilith has a witch like qaulity to it and i have often find myself equating women i dont like with being ´witches´ haha.
plus i dont think men really use this energy to its full description, seems to be more prominent in womens charts if close a personal planet or point.
===

Takes a witch to know one :3:

But seriously, it’s on your MC and is worth exploring. The oppositions are interesting as well. I wonder what your values are on women? Please do not misconstrue this. By no means am I implying that you are a woman hater. I’m more interested in that connection with your own feminine energy.

Perhaps this could be useful to your serial killer research and interests, Agent Ford. A predator is not necessarily masculine or a victim feminine. That also goes for intuition.
August 12, 2020 at 00:31
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » hh
In case of men, I´ve noted with Lilith on MC or ASC they have a heavy intimidating presence that is instantly noticed by everyone around, especially women. We also exude a lot of sexual energy. Catches a lot of eyes.
August 12, 2020 at 00:14
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Zephyrin
Yes, freedom part gets fiery with the concentrated sag energy. Well pretty much a tough spot I´ve got there. It helps to know before, appreciated for taking other aspects into account too! :15:
August 11, 2020 at 15:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
=====
ah, i knew there had to be more there.

i have chiron in the 10th, i can relate to what you said about that part of it.
August 11, 2020 at 15:34
(Leo) Zephyrin » hh
Actually I have taken into account his Chiron in 10th house, his Lilith/MC conjunction, Lilith/IC opposition and Lilith/Uranus square.
August 11, 2020 at 15:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user practicalmystic, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hiya! I´m kind of an astrology amateur but I wanted to throw in my lil spin on Lilith and how I think that changes your chart. I have a theory that she´s not completely malefic, but instead plays more of a Saturn role in terms of discipline. From what I´ve read Lilith seems to be associated with the inner need to rebel and break off as a direct result of incurred trauma. For me Lilith points for the need to show emotional discretion in oppressive situations, in the same sense that Saturn points to maintaining integrity through difficulty.

So, how does that inane rambling deal with your chart? IMO I don´t think Lilith points to crisis when on your MC. Quite the opposite, in fact, it would likely speak to a personal mastery of these rebellious qualities. Scorpio gives Lilith a further extreme quality, but judging from the fact you´re even asking about these Lilith qualities and that you haven´t become an outright pariah shows personal discipline where Lilith can show positive traits and abilities.

Professions that I feel would benefit you based on the placements would be around psychology, the occult, archeology around mysterious cultures... anything that has to do with unmasking truths and, if you were so inclined, possibly bringing justice to those you deem unworthy (Pluto in Sag suggests to me you´ve got a strong moral backbone).

I hope this was helpful! :83:
August 11, 2020 at 14:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
=====
interesting explanation, is that all based on just having lilith on the mc or in the 10th house? or his overall chart?
August 11, 2020 at 14:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
i have mean lilith on the mc too, i can never quite wrap my head around the meaning of this position. but i also have saturn/moon opposing it so i know that changes things. i do know saturn in major aspect to lilith has a witch like qaulity to it and i have often find myself equating women i dont like with being ´witches´ haha.
plus i dont think men really use this energy to its full description, seems to be more prominent in womens charts if close a personal planet or point.

in your sidereal whole sign chart, it is on the mc but in the 11th house. the mc is public image. ic is inner private image and what you show to those closest to you.
August 11, 2020 at 13:59
(Leo) Zephyrin
You have possibly have wounds from your dad. You may find difficult starting a family, adapting to it... There is a disposition to act cold, manipulative and cruel. You may marry and have children in old age, maybe very old age. You may search a significant role in your life, intuitions are strong, there may be a fear of alteration, being similar to others, being cast aside in your work life. There are a lot of tension; don´t wait for others´ approval. Being committed to traditions or disregarding traditions, excessive devotion to freedom are the themes of your Lilith and her aspects.
August 11, 2020 at 11:32
(Leo) pixel » boyakasha the guru
Yes, with pleasure... we´re here to help each other, aren´t we?! :3:

:17:
August 11, 2020 at 09:42
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » pixel
Thanks I´ll watch the clip shortly, if you get to catch anything else related to Lilith can you come back here with the info and let me know? :1:
August 11, 2020 at 08:54
(Leo) pixel
Hi,

Every chart has its challenges (and there is always an escaping door to resolve it... the hardest thing is to discover where it is)... however, this is a video about lilith in the 10th. I hope it will help you understand this aspect in your chart and how to handle what can be handled...

https://youtu.be/Wavio2InPeU

:17:
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »