pluto in the 7th house

August 9, 2020 at 12:57 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) eliot1988
pluto in the 7th house
what mean a pluto in the 7th house?

I read somewhere...

They are magnetic.

Pluto not only has the force of an atomic bomb, but also possesses the power of a magnetic force field. We’re talking not just any force field… think as powerful as the Black Hole.

People with Pluto in their 7th house pull you to them so forcefully with their charisma that you can lose yourself. They forge a bond that is hard to escape. These people plant roots in your psyche. You find them hard to avoid. One of you will become obsessed with the other! After it’s all over… there will be a soul tie that lingers forever.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 11, 2020 at 13:52
(Taurus) Milami
Also interesting that my husbands pluto falls in my 7th house where I have pluto, and my pluto falls in his 4th house directly on his IC. It is kind of plutonian relationship and strong pull toward each other. But we fight a lot,not exactly fight just some power struggles and it can be exhausting,but sex is really good!Also his pluto is in scorpio as so is mine.I have wrong time of his birth and couple a days ago I asked his mother for his time of birth, did synastry and now everything makes sense, so Im deffinetly attracted to scorpio energy then! Also his venus is in scorpio also in my 7th house
August 10, 2020 at 21:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Ricardo22
Very true. Lots good of stuff out there. :)
August 10, 2020 at 21:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I have come across that guy. Probably watched hundreds of vids on the subject since last few years. I´ve found Ekhart Tolle one of the best on the subject. It can all get a bit far out. Staying grounded is a must, but all great stuff, thanks for sharing.
August 10, 2020 at 19:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Ricardo22
Thank you. I don´t know if you´d enjoy this teacher or not, but he talks a lot about the ego. I just found it about a week or so ago. https://www.youtube.com/user/…
August 10, 2020 at 19:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Goldenlion5, just re-read your reply and it´s pretty much excellent going by what I´ve experienced with the transit. Especially the part about shedding ego, excellent stuff.
August 10, 2020 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there,
Agreed! it is a tough time with pluto in 7th.I don´t think I have pluto in 7th in my original chart but I do think with transits we all experience the effects somewhat.

Pluto in 7th brings the energy to a relationship so their partners experience them as dominating, inflexible, even if they aren´t generally that person or they are overly submissive, because their partner that they attracted is dominating. In this way they try to create a balanced relationship while clearly one person is doing all the giving and one person takes.
So of course that would end bad.

Also, I learnt that most of the time one of them will be very secretive, they would think they doing all they can to maintain something, what they actually doing is waving wordlessly at their partners backs :4: and snubbing them in the face. sorry for the bad analogy.

pluto in 7th needs balance, unfortunately whatever they do their partner tends to the same, so this continuous search for balance will maybe be healed when they find someone strong enough to be their complementary opposite.
August 10, 2020 at 17:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I don´t have Pluto 7th, but since Pluto has transited my 7th it has been a crazy crazy time, so I can relate to what you are saying.

Incredibly exciting moments but also incredibly stressful. I think I´ve done very well not ending up sectioned in a mental hospital so far.

Trying as hard as I can of late to get things back to as they were before, but going by what´s happened, its unlikely that will happen.

As for the "soul tie that lingers forever" I get that very much. From what I´ve learnt, it doesn´t have to last forever, and a very good idea to close that karmic contract.

Crazy times indeed.
August 10, 2020 at 11:01
(Virgo) eliot1988 » eliot1988
I believe that Pluto in the 7th house has to do with loneliness....
August 10, 2020 at 09:02
(Virgo) eliot1988
pluto trine north node (2°33’, Applying)
its strong?
August 10, 2020 at 08:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
The question is what you see as a long-term relationship. Since this relationship began in 2008 when Capricorn Pluto began and served the purpose of transformation. Which Earth Element of Virgo/Capricorn in chart and transit.

Most relationships in 2020 probably do not have the life span of more then 7-12 years just because of the conditioning of society, culture, and divorce, separation, and breaking out relationships because they´re "Toxic" is the norm of society. The Longevity is based on the belief systems we´re projecting out into the collective through teachings on relationships.

For long term relationships to exist you´d have to have a lot of Earth which is apparent in this relationship I´ve had because there´s Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo connecting our charts.

Pluto definitely transforms the partners life completely yes and you´d have to be used to that Pluto energy. Which is why out lasted most feminine before me since I have the 4th house of Scorpio.

You´d also have to have a strong foundation of Religious/Spiritual background or foundation since you´re only going to enter a relationship like this for that purpose of transforming, transcending, and reaching Moksha and Enlightenment.

It´s not something the average person would attempt because it would take too much hard work emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially. I can tell you with Uranus and Pluto in the 7th house of Partner is basically shedding your ego. It´s not going to work period if one wants to stay in the ego, control, power, and greed.

I´d say the partner probably goes through more transformation than the the person themselves and your transforming them in the sense of teaching them about relationships as well.

Since I come from the U.S. and they Netherlands you´re faced with what most people can´t do within in their own culture. Accept the differences of their partner. So this was about understanding you´re two people, with your two cultural conditioning of how relationships are supposed to operate. And how both are taught to communicate on every level of the 8th house themes of the emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial body. Ha ha! Which the U.S. is completely different than the Netherlands. They are not comparable.

So the bigger picture of someone with Pluto in the 7th house is probably not going to show up until their evolved enough to endure that higher consciousness of relating with others.

There´s a higher purpose of this position of Pluto. It´s not the same as what most people see as Pluto in the lower consciousness. Maybe the higher form of Pluto where you are reaching self-mastery over Pluto and not allowing it to be destructive in relationships and creating death, but getting off the death and rebirth. At some point you have to stop killing and warring with life, people, and be productive.

Sure you can transform without being reckless or harmful at a certain point.
August 10, 2020 at 06:49
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Sunnyshadow
 "I think it´s a difficult placement for long lasting relationships".

Why do you think that? :4:
August 10, 2020 at 06:48
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Maybe Pluto in 1st people are magnetic... :4:.

Pluto in 7th means huge transformations through marriage especially and all kinds of partnerships in general.

And this transformation might be painful or it comes at a cost.

It can also mean love that is found in danger/dangerous times. @Milami´s own description seems to confirm this.
August 10, 2020 at 04:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
My ex had pluto in 7th.

I think alot of what is written about that placement seems true. I´ve also heard/read that they often end up with pluto in 1st house people, which was also true. I think it´s a difficult placement for long lasting relationships
August 9, 2020 at 17:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » eliot1988
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, indeedy.
August 9, 2020 at 17:31
(Virgo) eliot1988 » Ladeeda
you have pluto in the 7th house?
August 9, 2020 at 17:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » eliot1988
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh yeah, I have seen this article.

For me, I´d say I wanted to have that kind of effect on someone (and sometimes still do) but it´s more my ego than anything. I´ve found myself being obsessive about another than really the other way around.
August 9, 2020 at 15:21
i have
pluto trine north node (2°33’, Applying)
this is strong?
August 9, 2020 at 14:46
(Taurus) Milami
I have pluto in scorpio at the end of my 7th house, entering 8th,so I can relate to both houses. So yeah power struggles in my marriage, I always want to be dominant in all areas except sex.He is also stubborn and that can be problem sometimes. But we love each other, and I know that being married to me is really hard, I love deeply but when you offend me I hate even deeper. But I changed his life to the core for the better, and witouth him in that period of my life I would be dead by now. We got married and cut all toxic people from our life and started from zero. So pluto in 7th house is massive change to the core.
August 9, 2020 at 13:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Ha ha! Umm..well my Virgo Pluto is conjunct his Virgo Pluto and South Node Virgo. So sure, there was Pluto obsession as we call it at first 12 years ago, but understand that kind of fades out when you´re 29 degrees and ending a cycle. I believe it´s magnetic, but it´s not been about getting lost. It´s been a lot of healing actually of self and finding self-worth. Since they have Uranus square Venus as well, and North Node in 1st, it was more about teaching the feminine to not be co-dependent, obsessive, clingy, needy, and actually Liberation of the feminine where he could careless if a feminine sticks around or not because of the Pisces Ascendant and Mars in Pisces, North Node Pisces.

So you have to look at what is the Ascendant, Planets, and soul intention between partners. This was breaking out of the "Toxic" relationships. Just another type of relationship than the Pluto relationship since it´s very much lessons on Neptune.
August 9, 2020 at 13:40
look here about pluto in the 7th house...

http://www.scorpioland.org/traits-p…
August 9, 2020 at 13:23
(Virgo) eliot1988 » Ladeeda
i have
pluto in scorpio
pluto in the 7th house
pluto square venus
pluto sextile midheaven
pluto semisquare sun
pluto semisquare saturn
pluto semisquare uranus
August 9, 2020 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I´m sorry, I´m sure it´s a very serious topic to some but I couldn´t help but laugh.

I have this placement (at least in western, I don´t know about vedic) and boy, do I not relate to this.

Maybe this magnetic thing has to do with how strong Pluto is in one´s chart and how they relate to other placements. But I don´t see that in myself, anyway.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »