Are Taureans decisive or indecisive?..

August 9, 2020 at 05:00 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Are Taureans decisive or indecisive?..
I´m trying to work this out, and I think that I don´t fully understand this sign.

Thanks!

edit* and assertive or relaxed ?

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 10, 2020 at 21:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
There fun sometimes. The ride motorcycles. They play the guitar. Where leather coats. I dated one for four years with Aries Sun. Not too bad. We just had our ego´s getting the way since we were right out of high school. I probably was more rebellious and wild. :61: Good times though! Saturn in Gemini as well. Very smart Engineer.
August 10, 2020 at 21:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user FireAndEarth, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Earth moons are calming for me so I dont think a problem will arise anyways.

No its not.
We was at some point in time, he invited me into hes home to play gadgets so we was friends. But the times change and friends become not. He gets the strangers treatment from me now.
August 10, 2020 at 19:40
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
You can´t escape the fact that Aries is always No 1. :2: And short cuts are to be discovered! :37:
August 10, 2020 at 19:15
(Taurus) nutelina » FireAndEarth
Don´t worry, I noticed we have Sun/Moon swapped :4:

Oh is that what friends do? Sneaky tackles? That doesn´t sound like a friend to me.
August 10, 2020 at 13:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user FireAndEarth, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Im quiet. Im not shy. Im reactive and I´m nearly never on time so I guess I´ll just weigh you up and if I feel I´ll take you based on your movements, I´ll play your game.

I used to play football with an Aries friend way back, he intentionally completely took me out with a harsh tackle. Before the game could restart he stopped playing and sat out. Maybe he could predict the future because I was coming back with force. He couldn´t stick to what he initiated in though.
August 10, 2020 at 11:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Anni23
Bothered... no unless, it has something to do that will be aggrevating later on down the line.

Like parking your car in my spot. Id just get there earlier... but still. Could be a hindrance later on so I would nip it in the bud. Somehow, passively.

Contrasting ideas, even God himself can´t change my mind... ill just listen to someone yap, yap, yap for about 1 minute then excuse myself before they give me a headache from getting on my nerves... we always find the simple, easy, some times fast solution.
August 10, 2020 at 11:44
(Leo) Anni23 » Iceblu333
Right so if it´s just a matter of contrasting opinions or ideals you wouldn´t get too bothered, or you would really argue your ground?
August 10, 2020 at 11:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Anni23
No compromise at all...

But if it doesn´t impact me, I don´t care. Waste of time and energy. If it doesn´t concern me or my assets.
August 10, 2020 at 11:18
(Leo) Anni23 » RunnerChic85
Ahhaha yes that sounds like libra rising 😂😖
August 10, 2020 at 11:15
(Leo) Anni23 » nutelina
Haha sounds like an earth maneuver, firmly but silently dispelling conflict
August 10, 2020 at 11:14
(Leo) Anni23 » Iceblu333
Ok, what if it´s not about defending themselves but just defending an opinion or compromising on something which slightly to moderately impacts them? How much do they stick to their guns?
August 10, 2020 at 09:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
...You DONT want to know how I just woke up....

...And I dont remember typing that...

I usually don´t delete but this isn´t my forum sooo...

Delete. :2:

Going back to bed now...
August 10, 2020 at 08:46
(Taurus) nutelina » FireAndEarth
Naw the Taurus would probably be shy and just repark but he would always be on time and thus Aries would be looking for another parking spot!
August 10, 2020 at 08:43
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
You think I don´t like to take short cuts? :61:
August 10, 2020 at 01:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
NO!!!
August 10, 2020 at 01:00
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Stop saying we are fearful! :47: I mean, yeah, fear of losing our routines, Taurus likes steady, stable and secure. Three S´s !! Got it? :115:
August 10, 2020 at 00:33
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » fishscales
Taurus : Fear of change

Repressed manifestation: submissive, fragmented, silent

Reactive manifestation: controlling, complex, loud
August 10, 2020 at 00:30
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
"high level evolved Taurus types can and will transcend these things, but they are a rare
breed."

Oh yeah, you actually did say that...

I´ve known a couple of Taureans that seemed to have moved past the whole security thing...especially financial...they seemed like much happier people...not sure if they were any less fearful, but it seemed so...

Very relaxed, kind of go with the flow people...both were avid nature fans too...

I think connecting to the natural world is very important for Taureans and their well being...
August 10, 2020 at 00:19
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Taurus is ruled by fear."

I don´t know how I feel about this. I can´t agree or disagree with it entirely.

"Their decisions are aimed at security and motivated by fear."

I do completely agree that the search for security and fear go hand in hand.

I think the more evolved Taureans, who have moved beyond the materialistic aspects of the sign, realize that their security ultimately comes from within themselves.

In that case, I think alot of the fear is mitigated.

Still, a thought-provoking post.
August 9, 2020 at 23:19
(Taurus) Iceblu333
"assertive or relaxed?"

Both... depends on the situation.

If it´s about my money or asset/security... extremely assertive.

Anything else, relaxed.
August 9, 2020 at 21:44
(Cancer) Trevor77
They like to make sure its the right move before deciding,

note* can be indecisive if the Taureans mercury squares the moon
August 9, 2020 at 20:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, you need to press them to the wall, then they act/fight. If their lives is like playing chess then it´s like volcano exploding when they are checked. Until then, do what you want.
August 9, 2020 at 20:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, ppl didn´t admit it but you are spot on.

I somehow relate to it with exalted Taurus moon and the tight inconjunction with Pluto.

There´s constant fear like the permanent shadow. You can hit the jackpot and the shadow remains like there is something more to resolve. Like you need to admit that nothing lasts forever and like security is a relative concept.
August 9, 2020 at 19:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Decisive.

And yes, Ram is kinda right about the fear of losing assets thing.

The Taurus/Scorpio axis deals with Emotional and Physical security.

I can´t speak for scorpios but I know I dont like to fight.

Alot of fire signs like to fight....

A Taurus will take abuse for a while then out right nuke you... or literally kill you...

Fire signs fight for fun with love taps then will be your friend the next day.

Taurus only see´s a need for fighting to defend what they have or have left.

So Taurus will not fight for fun. They will fight to permanently find a solution to thier problem. So that they will not be threatened again.

That´s why they say you don´t want a Taurus pissed at you. Some people don´t recognize thier actions... leading up to that point.

Taurus is slow to react but when they do... they do.
August 9, 2020 at 19:25
(Cancer) Cancerman23
They are decisive. Most indecisive is always Gemini,Pisces, & Libra.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »