The most chill but say it like it is signs?

August 8, 2020 at 09:48 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
The most chill but say it like it is signs?
Relaxed, zen like, easy going, unaffected but direct.
I´ve been wondering the answer to this question. And I think it "may" be Taurus which could be why everyone likes them. But also saying it "like it is" "too much" when it´s unnecessary can immediately cause conflict that wouldn´t occur as often otherwise. I´m not sure yet what Taurus is supposed to be like in this regard as I haven´t actually met many.

The other two signs I would suggest might be libra or Aquarius, Except that maybe sometimes with them avoiding conflict this might aggravate some people. Also I´m part libra and I kind of get that.. being pissed by people "disturbing the peace" 🤣 but then i don´t like passive people. I would rather people were direct and open in conflict.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 10, 2020 at 06:21
(Leo) Anni23 » fishscales
You know it´s funny because my mum is this sign and my dad is a Saggitarius 😁 (which is arguably worse yo this effect) and they both seem to be about the same thing just taking completely different approaches
September 9, 2020 at 11:28
(Pisces) fishscales » Anni23
"Or maybe it´s just a matter of them not having enough tact 🤣 and thinking that people will take nothing personally"

I think it´s that one.

We Aquarius types do think that we´re performing a service by telling people what (we think) they need to hear, and taking their possible emotional reactions out of the equation. Moreover, (and this goes back to what you said) we expect them to instinctually know when to suspend their emotional reactions when such reactions would not be beneficial to them.

My Cancer rising/Scorpio moon wife has stated several times that this approach does not work for all people. :61:
September 9, 2020 at 09:02
(Leo) Anni23 » stigmí
Actually I feel like it could also be something similar to Aquarius with them just not being bothered enough to give an opinon if they just don´t care/it doesn´t affect them personally..? I think that I can be a little bit like this because of my Venus in Gemini as well

/Or maybe it´s just a matter of them not having enough tact 🤣 and thinking that people will take nothing personally
September 9, 2020 at 08:31
(Leo) Anni23 » stigmí
Sorry, I was just looking again at this post and thinking about part of what you said.. about Scorpio being direct ´except´ when it´s too personal..? That doesn´t actually sound that bad to me. But I don´t know if scorpios are particularly ´chill´ though..
I think that Saggitarus is often too direct though lol :4:

For myself personally I feel I seem to oscillate between being direct and just not bothering to add my opinion or engage in conversation.. I´m not sure what sign this reflects the most
August 14, 2020 at 13:54
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Definitely Aquarius. They´re so open minded yet direct, not to be crude, but to show you how to progress. Not in a critical, Virgo-type way (not putting Virgo down), but for openness to jump over the fence and to the freedom of the open field of thought, where many ideas can grow. It´s almost like they put emotions aside and say what is needed to be said so things can be as authentic as possible. That´s honest communication, I hope I can be like this some day.
August 14, 2020 at 13:40
(Gemini) stigmí » IKIK
Yes...when I want to know truth I like scorpio version of being honest...it is definitely not diplomatic x), but very direct and hitting the point (when it is not too personal)...
And I also like capricorn version (from a little distance) because it has not so emotional influence (but also not always)...
I didnt meet so much aries, but I believe they are also direct...
And I thing sagittarius is also enough direct :15: and I think this fire version is most hearty...
If I want to chill, I am not talking about things that make me thrill x)

In past I needed also to learn how to be direct, but in fact it needed some experiences how human nature work. And now I can say, I dont like indirect at all. When someone starting to talk too much even if I see already what is his purpose, I am not so much patient...
August 14, 2020 at 12:43
(Gemini) stigmí » fishscales
"Because they talk so much, they can sometimes let something out that hits the mark." :61: nice
August 14, 2020 at 11:42
(Leo) Anni23 » nutelina
Yes that´s what I thought, that it may be the original (traditional astrology) in which case I may be inclined to use it. Also I noted one or two things that made more sense for me
August 13, 2020 at 12:04
(Taurus) nutelina » Anni23
Well things are what they are and I´d just make sure what fits me best.

I started using Whole sign when I saw it mentioned a couple of times so I did a search here on the forums and read the arguments for and against it. Basically WS is the original and the pro´s here use it.
August 13, 2020 at 05:14
(Cancer) TimeLord » Anni23
Yes.
You are correct.
Though there are many famous people with Libra Dominant.
But not all Libra....
August 13, 2020 at 03:27
(Leo) Anni23 » goldenlion32
Right so your saying that they like to be direct mostly, but other people seem to like playing word games with hidden innuendos? Which could change the tactics of the Taurus?
August 13, 2020 at 03:23
(Leo) Anni23 » TimeLord
I think the problem along some others is that people assume libra domiant people are relaxed and confident, I mean some of them can be but not always
August 13, 2020 at 03:20
(Leo) Anni23 » nutelina
Cool! Umm.. but what happens if its really in the 12th house instead?.. 🤣 also sorry I´m trying to look it up but why should the whole house system be used and what reasons support this? Is there historical precedent for this, is it the same as what is used in a traditional chart?
August 13, 2020 at 03:19
(Leo) Anni23 » IKIK
Actually, it´s mainly decisions about which cake to choose, it´s Terrible 😖
August 12, 2020 at 18:30
(Taurus) nutelina » Anni23
Good question, I have Jupiter in 1st house too. It sure makes me benevolent, optimistic, giving and kind.
August 12, 2020 at 17:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´m Taurus Dominant, but I learned from Dutch to Say it like it is! They don´t believe in beating around the bush, clouding communications, don´t care if it seems rude or not. While they are quite more diplomatic in conversation. So I´m not sure it´s necessarily an Archetype.

I´m around Sun in Aquarius, Leo Sun, Cancer Sun, Sag Sun, Capricorn Sun, so really it´s more conditioning of their society. There much more into hospitality. As I went back home and American´s more like to play mind games, kind of expect people to figure it out, and can be quite more negative at least in my area when I went back and could see the difference.

There is was more Libra Suns, Scorpio Sun, Sagittarius Sun, Aries Sun individuals.
August 12, 2020 at 17:17
(Cancer) TimeLord » IKIK
No no.
I can´t stay calm and play cool.
I become sentimental and emotional very easily.
That´s my weak point.
That´s why I always failed in this material world.
To become a successful you must have to be super diplomatic, tactful, cool and collected. If you keep aside luck.
I lack those good qualities.
May be I only gifted with negative sides of those Zodiac signs.
I see no positive effects within me as a Libra Dominant person.
I´m not questioning calculation method of this site or Astrology.
Please don´t get me wrong.
It´s clearly showing I´m Libra Dominant at Dominant tab and I´m Venus Dominant too.
August 12, 2020 at 14:45
(Gemini) IKIK » TimeLord
That is probably true, but I bet you come across as being smooth and chill. Most Libras I have known are super diplomatic, tactful, cool and collected (on the outside at least). I don´t know what kind of inner turmoil they have, probably weighing this against that, agonizing over decisions...
August 12, 2020 at 14:18
(Cancer) TimeLord » Anni23
My most planets in Gemini, Cancer, Libra and I´m Libra Dominant. Unfortunately I never Chill. I´m most times restless.... :8:
August 12, 2020 at 11:50
(Leo) Anni23 » TimeLord
Well yes it could be any sign or placement really as long as it was in a domiant position or one of high influence (like mercury)
August 12, 2020 at 11:48
(Leo) Anni23 » Trevor77
Right so their not direct, also they seem to take things quite personally which means that their not chill, even though they don´t seem particularly emotional
August 12, 2020 at 11:44
(Leo) Anni23 » IKIK
Nooo.. it just comes down to good communication and economical and diplomatic use of words in situations. Also I hate to say it almost.. but Aquarius could be direct and chill (well to be honest they don´t seem to give a fck 😂)
August 12, 2020 at 11:39
(Leo) Anni23 » nutelina
Ahh I see, though I don´t know what the implications of that would be. Does that mean that I have more fire energy from Jupiter?..
August 10, 2020 at 15:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Gemini, definitely straightforward. Sag can be candid and subjective, unaware that their words sting open wounds. Aries hmmm childish, brutally honest, rapid fast but still well-meaning.. aquarius answers the question in general but you take it personally LOL!
August 10, 2020 at 14:35
(Cancer) TimeLord
When you said Taurus or Libra etc did you mean only Sun Sign or Moon or Asc or any Planet ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »