Likes and taste, ascendant or Venus?

August 8, 2020 at 09:23 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Likes and taste, ascendant or Venus?
Which determines the kind of things we like and appreciate?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 10, 2020 at 05:46
(Leo) Anni23 » Anikey
Yeah I think that there could be different aspects contributing. For example I wear a lot of black which I can only attribute to my mercury in cancer, well mostly. Also I agree with what you se3m to be saying about changing what we like based on different stages, and wanting to embrace parts of ourselves that perhaps we suppress on some level which of course is a conscious decision
August 8, 2020 at 12:45
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I think the ascendant is indicative of easily accessible themes in regards to tastes. These present in ways such as food—my Sagittarius rising lends itself to a love of foreign food.

Venus I think is more what we can’t see. Obviously that would depend on other factors but for me, mine is in Gemini and I love words and communication.
August 8, 2020 at 12:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For me my Venus Pisces. :3:
I am drawn to everything beautiful, harmonic ethereal.
Also a big sucker for romantic everything.
August 8, 2020 at 10:57
(Cancer) Anikey
For me, it´s my Ascendant and in general I think it´s VEnus, although it would depend on position and strength.

I have Scorpio rising and sitting exactly on top of it - Uranus :23: so, I am drawn to all Scorpio and Uranus themes. Whereas my Venus, although in the brilliant sign of Leo, can´t really shine to full effect and I have less of a liking (and very little luck with) for Venus themes.

After writing this I realized I should have used the past tense and said I WAS drawn, as these themes did occupy most of my life interest, but not any more :6:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »