(Cancer) Cancerman23
Pallas aspects?
Very interesting. I actually have Pallas opposite Pluto

http://astrologyclub.org/birth-char…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 30, 2021 at 02:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IIyyaarr13
Edgar Allan Poe had Pallas in :181: parallel the :182: :152:, he explored the pattern and structure of emotional disturbance! :142: :143:
August 12, 2020 at 03:53
(Cancer) Cancerman23
I Just noticed I also have Pallas square Moon & Trine Uranus. Idk how I missed it the first time haha

"Among other things, Pallas with the Moon can represent the martial artist, or someone who has turned the body (Moon) into a weapon (Pallas, here as the enabler of combat)."

This makes sense because I have boxing & wrestling knowledge/skills. I always had an easy time learning & picking up on these skills. Im also very lean & in good shape.

Pallas in Gemini 1st house

Square Moon
Opposite Pluto
Trine Uranus
August 9, 2020 at 18:57
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » hh
I dont play chess, but maybe I need to start haha
August 9, 2020 at 17:16
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
Themagi i use your method in my life , I need to experience by myself and I think you know this from my comments :1: but I could not understand many of asteroids. My main interest is fixed stars. I give more importance to fixed stars. Now I am by myself doing some research about fixed stars.
I read many books of astrologers but my way is not to read and believe. I read and use it in my chart and other people´s charts and then I make conclusion. I still don´t agree with many ideas of astrologers and some of them I harshly critisize. I share with people what I learn by myself and it is good you share your thoughts about astroids. Thank you and I will read your comments about asteroids with great pleasure. Maybe we can form an amateur astrology community who knows :1:
August 9, 2020 at 16:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve never read an astrology book in my life. All I learned was through searching online for descriptions; take the ones that resonate leave the others....look for different videos and takes on things.

And MORE IMPORTANTLY try and look to identify each energy for myself. I do this by using astrotheme specially, I look for aspects and try to see them in people to see if they allign with the descriptions...."Okay so I´m a Sun conj Pallas...let me look for other people with this aspect....what do I have in common with them?"

I´m telling you, asteroids are very real.
August 9, 2020 at 15:24
(Virgo) eliot1988 » rohini moon
i have pallas in aquarius.
and pallas athena trine jupiter.. how explaned?
August 9, 2020 at 14:55
(Gemini) stigmí
Pallas in Aries opposite Pluto, trigon Neptun and in conj with Eris. And minor aspects to Uranus, Jupiter, Ceres and P.F. Ruler of aries mars is in square to sun and moon in 8th...

I have some scary subconscious bad influence or I dont know... Even if I feel that I do anything for it, sometimes I awake in myself or in others or in space between some type of violence, aggressiveness, disgust, hate and so on... Maybe I have no reason, but sometimes I really suspect something in me causing it....
I really dont know if it has something to do with this aspect :63:, and it was not all the time like this...I think, It started with relationships and friendships...and only thing I learned in time: to say big NO to every type of this energy...and to rise my mind always high and clear...try my best not to fall in dramas and pluto games... :94:
August 9, 2020 at 13:02
Themagi than you so much , you are very appreciated. I try to understand asteroids without any prejudice. Most of all you said really true. :1: I am zealous and passionate person whatever I want and for me the most important thing in life to put myself very high goals and make better things for people. My Pallas is nearly 3 degree Scorpio and square with mars and opposite Chiron , all are excact aspects. And it places sun and Venus midpoints , Venus and Uranus midpoints. Can you recommend very good book about asteroids because I very hardly like books? :1:
August 9, 2020 at 12:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well North Node will take the flavour of Pluto and Vesta. You will display and be known for having Plutonic traits and this will be done in a Vesta way - with spiritual zeal and earnestness - a desire to keep purity of intent. Deep sincerity.

Juno conj ASC means how you enter the world is wanting to maintain a sense of harmlessness and come across as innocent.

Mercury conj Ceres means your communication style will be caring (I have this conj too, altho with wider orb). If you are honest, and compare yourself to others, you´ll notice your speaking style has a certain ´softness´ to it, and also the way you think is caring.

You gotta see what words most resonate for you....I´ve created my own mnemonics around the asteroids, but you gotta see what resonates.

Your Pallas is also affecting your Sun and Venus, to a certaint extent. This will come across in both how you shine (sun) and how you relate to others (venus). Pallas makes you very much about "fighting the good fight"....so your own process of self-actualization (Sun) will mirror this - you wanna do what´s right.

-------

Has an example, I have Venus inconjunct Vesta. This means when I relate to others (just like this forum right here)....I´m inclined to haphazardly/chaoticly (that´s the inconjunct part) have a certain spiritual zeal and purity associated with how I want to relate to others. Earnestness. Striving for sincerity almost until it becomes a flaw. It´s like being a nun and not letting yourself off the hook in your behaviour in any major way.

You also have Juno and Vesta aspects to your Moon. These are very important as Moon aspects indicate your emotional inclination and general attitude towards life. You wanna feel earnest and sincere...and innocent more than the average joe.

Using me as an example. I have Moon quintile Vesta. Quintiles STRIVE FOR ACTUALIZING a certain quality. You have Moon sextile Vesta. You already have a natural inclination to have that emotional spiritual zeal in your personality. I think to anyone who feels your vibe on this forum, can easily attest to that, even not knowing you toooo well :)

I´m, as a quintile, always striving for this. I may be a rascal, but I try my best to be nun-like :4:

Hope that helped :)
August 9, 2020 at 05:21
Magi you are very interested in asteroids. I want to ask what happens vesta conjunct with Pluto and north node. Juno is in first house and conjunct with asc , do you think what it means ? Ceres conjunct with mercury? I try to understand asteroids and your answers will give me wider understanding of asteroids :1:
August 8, 2020 at 22:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Promethean_Soul
The main asteroids being up to things and at familiar degrees played a role in my finding out that my past-life was some dude who died 26 years before I was born! If the asteroids operate psychically in an untrained psychic, then the result is "ill-gotten gains" :41: So it would be for some well-trained astrologers an attack from ´behind´ to merely mention the assteroids! :39:
August 8, 2020 at 19:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
pallas opp pluto: cunning strategist, depends what you use it for though and the two houses these are in.

still much to learn about pallas though.

are you good at chess?
August 8, 2020 at 11:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
This was the FIRST website where I saw Mars and the ASC being directly connected - "Pallas-Mars (and/or Ascendant) "....makes me happy to have other people validate that view.

And actually, altho I´ve never really gave it a real shot, I´ve always been drawn to martial arts (less to the environments and people usually doing martial arts....so maybe that´s why). I´ve dabbled in Tae Kwon Do for a bit........other than that Tai Chi was the closest I got to doing martial arts again.

But I´m a laaaazy fucker. Still...I really dig martial artists as a way to connect mind and body and increase awareness and self-control.
August 8, 2020 at 11:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have Pallas almost exactly conjunct Sun. Explains a lot about me. Since my Sun is conj ASC....Pallas is also......so it influences even more, the way I approach life.

It´s in the 12th, which explains my damn near obsession with fairness on a collective level, a sort of spiritual fairness if you will. I have a desire to crusade for the disenfranchised, but it´s usually less about the poor and marginalized.....as it is about crimes against the energetical sensitive souls out there - it boils my blood to live in sucha callous word sometimes and my own life has been one where I ´consistently´ felt unfairly treated and misunderstood due to being an empath.

My Pallas also trines Mars and squares Neptune, sextiled by Saturn.
August 8, 2020 at 06:33
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » Anikey
Never seen Lord of the Rings. I´ve seen Band of Brothers, Black Hawk Down, Troy, My Way ect.. all pretty good War movies/series. I havent seen a war based movie in years. Mostly watching random shows/movies on netflix now.
August 8, 2020 at 06:19
(Cancer) Anikey » Cancerman23
The battle of Helm´s Deep?
August 8, 2020 at 06:16
I´m way too empathic to be a serial killer. Someone would have to be some type of low life for me not to feel anything for them. I did wanna be a drug lord as a kid :61:. I wanted to be all kinds of things as a dumb kid Marine/drug lord/karate kid. My imagination was always strong. I used to watch war/mafia movies & documentaries mostly from 10-14. I still get mini adrenaline rush´s & chills when big battle scenes happen.
August 8, 2020 at 05:59
(Cancer) Anikey » Cancerman23
Hey, it´s definitely better than wanting to be a violent criminal :39: :61:

Talking of violence and serial killers, hh said in rohini´s thread that a certain serial killler went berserk when his Pluto approached his Moon/Chiron conjunction - I froze and went searching for when my Pluto would approach the same conjunction and thank god it will be 2098 :22: so, humanity will be spared my serial killer potential :23:
August 8, 2020 at 05:57
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » rohini moon
Lol I can see why a lot of them have that aspect. Its probably responsible for why they can decieve others and give off a different persona. Also thinking violence solves everything. I feel like if I were to be a serial killer I would be the anti serial killer. I would go after the serial killers :4:. I used to watch this show called forensic files as an 11 yr old kid it was intriguing, but I always wanted to harm the bad guys. I really dislike criminals, thugs, low lifes.
August 8, 2020 at 05:40
Mine is Pallas in Gemini opposite Pluto

"This aspect is common among politicians, high-level bankers, career military, and violent criminals."

You know I always wanted to join the military ever since I was a kid, and be in infantry specifically.
August 8, 2020 at 05:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » Cancerman23
Oh, interesting !!

But....

John Wayne Gacy
1. Pallas opposite Pluto

----
:22: cancer man :22:
August 8, 2020 at 05:32
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » rohini moon
I know you are interested in serial killers charts. You should check this out. Tons of serial killer/rapist have Pallas in negative aspect to Jupiter/in any aspect to Pluto/or an a stronger aspect to South Node compared to the North Node.

http://zot.net/criminalastrology.ht…
August 8, 2020 at 04:47
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
That same manga I kept seeing at the threads here, appeared at Astrologylcub!
There is a cat mistook for domestic cat named Pallas´ Cat for anyone wanting to jump tangents or marmots! :92:
One of my aught degree bodies is Pallas at the very beginning of Leo parallel :154: and contra-parallel Chiron´s daughter Okyrhoe. :34:
Software giants ´ALL´ have Pallas prominent; A subject at the Magi Astrology Mega-site! :44:
August 8, 2020 at 03:39
(Cancer) Anikey
Mine is conjunct Vesta on the cusp of my second in Sagittarius, square Mars and conjunct Neptune.

I could be an athlete or a spiritual leader :63: sadly, I am neither :6: although I feel I could have been either
August 8, 2020 at 03:30
(Virgo) rohini moon
Cool. I have it in Aquarius opposing my Mercury.

Pallas Athena in Aquarius sees all the future possibilities. They may find healing with the electrical energies in the body like vibration, color, crystals, sound and light work best for them. They want to create something new and exciting. They may focus their creativity on computer graphics, science fiction art or new wave music. These are the artists who teeter on the cutting edge. They are the revolutionaries defending humanitarian causes around the world and who organize protests from grass roots. This combination makes patterns that are sheer genius, or maybe a bit insane. They are gifted in solving the most difficult of problems with unusual solutions.

---
Always loved new wave...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »