Karmic Relationship

August 7, 2020 at 22:47 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RiaRia4
Karmic Relationship
My boyfriend and my youngest daughter have always had a close bond (it is not his biological child). He has said that he feels very connected to her and now I’m seeing it’s because of the south node conjunctions, and double conjunctions. Is there any significance to the double conjunctions? What else can you tell me from this?

THE SIGNS: Bringing out the Best

Christian is a Libra North Node person
Raylee is a Libra North Node person
THE HOUSES: Your Purpose in Each Other´s Lives

Gifts Raylee is bringing to Christian:
Raylee´s North Node falls in Christian´s 5th House

Gifts Christian is bringing to Raylee:
Christian´s North Node falls in Raylee´s 5th House
THE ASPECTS: Past Life Contracts

Raylee´s North Node is conjunct Christian´s Chiron, North Node (Double Conjunction)
Raylee´s South Node is conjunct Christian´s Sun, Mars

Christian´s North Node is conjunct Raylee´s North Node (Double Conjunction)
Christian´s South Node is conjunct Raylee´s Moon, Mars, Uranus
COMPOSITE CHART: Working It Out Together

Christian and Raylee´s Composite North Node is in:
Libra, in the 5th House
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2020 at 05:52
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » Promethean_Soul
Okay thank you!
August 8, 2020 at 04:34
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Hi ria. Past life connections are subject one of my most favourite. I opened a thread about my experience with north node connections with an incident.
I have a wonderful niece which has photo in my profile , she is Scorpio like me and her north node 19 libra and mine is nearly 15 libra. Oneday I read a book and she was on my head because she likes to disturb me when i am busy , i asked her if she likes to read something. She was 4 years old then , she answered she doesn´t need to read because she is very smart and she knows everything :4: oneday with her we are going to somewhere and we were in lift , she told me uncle we are best friends , are we? Then i smiled but she was right she is like my best friend. She likes to call me and tells me her stories :1: your boyfriend and daughter may have karmic connections. I don´t look at chiron when i look at karmic connections.
Also there must be looked at many planets and their aspects with north node , Saturn and moon. I am not expert about that but i share my own experiences with people
August 8, 2020 at 03:38
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » hh
Thank you!
August 8, 2020 at 00:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
okay thats what i figured, his sun mars is on her south node. shes young shes still living out the south node in the present if that makes sense. a father or father figure in another persons life, will often have their sun on the childs south node indicating he was an authority or lighting the way for the child in the childs early life.

since they both contact each others south node their is an instant connection and familiarity and trust going both ways, the bond initiates quickly and their will always be a sense of nostalgia and familiarity between the two. her moon on his south node means she will trust him.

i think this also means there is a moon-sun conjunction? between her and him. or maybe too wide of orb. last bit of brain power at work.
August 7, 2020 at 23:51
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » hh
I updated the post. Sorry!
August 7, 2020 at 23:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i cant see it but what sticks out to you. whos planet is on the south node?

if he has significant planets on her south node, he will play that role of the planets energy in the beginning of her life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »