Many fixed stars in natal chart

August 7, 2020 at 15:06 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Onechance
Many fixed stars in natal chart
Is anyone have an explanation for this? Too many fixed stars in conjuctions with planets.. when i read and search on web it’s something “good and very very bad”
There’s photo of list
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 7, 2020 at 20:22
(Capricorn) Onechance » Promethean_Soul
Maybe because they are not in conjuction with important carmic planets like Saturn,Jupiter and maybe Pluto,Mars or with lights like Moon and Sun..
or maybe they have influence in their charts but they don’t want to tell
August 7, 2020 at 20:17
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Hello onechance. Fixed stars is my most favourite subject in astrology and i long time have been studying on it. You can find out which fixed stars has conjunction with Longtitute by yourself. İn this website click fixed stars , choose all stars and Longtitute and choose year in which you were born. Then you can see Longtitute degrees your planets conjunction with your fixed stars. My research is now going on and my some conclusion is that declination degrees can be more powerful than Longtitute conjunction. Look at your chart each planet positions and their declination degrees and again in this website look at fixed stars but at this time search with declination degrees of each fixed stars. İf your planets declination is near fixed stars declination than they are parallel each other. For example spica´s declination is -11 degree and if you have any planet which has close degrees -11 then they are parallel and it has conjunction effects. For example your planet can be -10:30 or -11:30 , it conjuncts with spica.
Another problem with fixed stars their meanings. In this subject the most renown astrologers Ptolemy , Vivian Robson and Bernadette Brady , but i am not sure what they wrote about fixed stars true or not. I read how Vivian Robson commented about fixed stars I was very surprised. His comments are fierce but how he got such conclusions and he had no such technology like now. I always question such information. We need to check their comments about fixed stars. Bernadette Brady also has book about fixed stars but she uses Egyptian system Parans. I don´t want to explain about that because it is little bit complicated.
İ didn´t read book of someone , her name is Diana Rosenberg and her book about fixed stars. Unfortunately I could not get her book but Robert Hand has very positive thoughts about her book and very good astrologer Alexander Imsiragic has many common thoughts with her , so if you have possibilities i advise you to buy her book.
The strange thing with fixed stars they have not same effects with some people. I see in many people´s chart many fixed stars but they have no strong affects in their life , then why? That is very hard question to answer. İ hope i can find any answer that.
August 7, 2020 at 19:55
(Capricorn) Onechance » Onechance
Here is my natal
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 7, 2020 at 19:54
(Capricorn) Onechance » IIyyaarr13
Also my Moon and Saturn is in VIII House in conjuction, I think you looked in my natal on one thread. Also I am diagnosed few months ago with partial epilepsy but not for sure is it epilepsy..
August 7, 2020 at 19:52
(Capricorn) Onechance » IIyyaarr13
Mine natal is crazy when I look for other people they have usually 2-3 fixed stars in conjuction but I have almost all🤣
Like a person I can compare myself with them and some things,one of them affect eyesight I am born with very very rare eye syndrome/disease coloboma iris(pupil is like cat’s or reptile’s pupil ,google if you don’t know how it look “coloboma iris” and there’s no cure or operation for that..
But I can’t see on that eye 60% 70%..
Aldebaran in astrology sometimes mean violent death so...

And some stars mean glory and wealth and success, but levery is violent death or possesed person or unhappy. For know I can tell I don’t have too much happy situations in my life..
August 7, 2020 at 19:47
(Capricorn) Onechance » dani_mae1
Name of site is Fixed Star Calculator.
August 7, 2020 at 19:19
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Oh that’s a neat fixed star calculator.

Which website did you use?

I have Antares conjunct Jupiter and Uranus, and I agree that most fixed star interpretations are as you described.

There’s one star that is conjunct one of my planets (forget the name and the planet right now) that can manifest in a beheading!!! AH!!!!
August 7, 2020 at 19:14
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Do you feel a connection with any of these :78:es? :25:
There was an episode of the Original Star Trek where "The Enterprise" encountered a dark star, the assortment of different stars must have some effect!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »