Pluto trine Ascendent

August 6, 2020 at 18:00 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Sandeep
Pluto trine Ascendent
Good morning, everybody.
I have my Pluto in 8th house(Scorpio) and I have my riding sign in Pisces (Aries in Tropical).
I just wanted to know generally what effect will this have externally? I have moon in the 8th house also.
Do this aspect make someone Scorpionic?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2020 at 09:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It would make someone extremely perceptive and deep. Able to see the nuances of a situation, read far beyond even what you want to read.

You have suffered trauma, moon in 8th describes a close relation with a female who has passed. This profoundly affected you. Pluto resides where your deepest hurt is. In this you probably are very intimidating in appearance. Strong scorpion presence.

You are probably very private (moon in 8th) extremely perceptive, you evaluate people and situations. It could be that you distance yourself from loved ones especially to prevent losing again someone you love. Perhaps you feel helpless against death.

I read a very valuable post, so insightful. The lesson here is to accept that death cannot be controlled and the perspective is the issue. One believes he should steer clear of life and prevent hurt when he is than living afraid of love, life, therefore fearful of life and therefore living like he is already dead.

He should see this moment, every moment as a gift instead. The presence of someone or something which you value being within grasp. He should jump into life, pursue his goals like a man obsessed, forgive others, inspire others. live as if he is going to die tomorrow because he is aware more than most that tomorrow might not come.
August 6, 2020 at 18:50
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your houses correspond to Equal-house which is good!
Eighth house is a little mellower than :178:, more similar than less! :122:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »