Mutual reception

August 6, 2020 at 02:03 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Alisa1
Mutual reception
Hello. I was born on 04.03.2001 at 10: 30 in Saint Petersburg (Russia). Tell me, please, is there a mutual reception between the Sun and Venus by exaltation in my Natal chart? I doubt it, because there is no aspect between the planets, and besides, Venus is in Aries, and she is unlikely to have the strength to "help" the Sun. Or am I wrong? Thank you in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 20, 2020 at 00:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

The year America was sold out to the Rothschild bankers and their corrupt money scheme.

Back to regular programming...
August 20, 2020 at 00:42
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » zarko22
Thank you very much sir! It´s very kind of you.
August 19, 2020 at 09:05
(Libra) zarko22 » ancient_astrology
I have looked at your analyse pretty late,but it is real pleasure to read your explanation in this chart analyse.And so the others your analyses I had chance to read.
August 9, 2020 at 19:50
(Pisces) Alisa1 » ancient_astrology
Thanks! :79:
August 9, 2020 at 14:43
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
The exaltation lord of Aries (the Sun) is in Pisces. The exaltation lord of Pisces (Venus) is in Aries. You are right that they don´t see each other by aspect, however, these two planets do help each other nonetheless due to being in each others places of exaltation. Yes, Venus is in detriment in Aries, so she is not in her community. So, in the 11th house, she may find herself surrounded by friends and society that are more aggressive, extrovert, etc than she feels comfortable with. So finding a better situation in terms of friends or the society you find yourself in or workplace should be a priority. Your Venus is in the bounds of Mercury there, which isn´t the worst, but even if you are by temperament a Gemini (due to Ascendant), you still need to be in a place where you feel more emotionally comfortable. You are in a place that has, on the one hand, too much heat (Aries) and too much Air (Mercury bounds) for that Venus to feel at home. You will have to make changes yourself because of Venus being in detriment and therefore not getting much support from the community. In other words, this just won´t happen unless you make the changes yourself.

Also, Saturn is the profected Lord of the year, this year and so especially active. And he is by transit square your Venus, so that could add to a sense of isolation, especially since that 8th house is activated this year, but also because natal Saturn, which is lord of the year is in the 12th house.
August 9, 2020 at 11:21
(Pisces) Alisa1 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you :1:
August 9, 2020 at 11:21
(Pisces) Alisa1 » Promethean_Soul
Thank you!
August 9, 2020 at 05:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Alisa1
The greatest event of 1781 was :199: taking the reigns of rulership of :181: from :157:. :199:s intelligence is the indisputably purest!
August 9, 2020 at 05:15
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Привет Alisa. Yes there is mutual reception your sun in Pisces and your Venus in aries. When Venus is in aries such people love their self more , I don´t want to say they are egoist. I saw many of them likeable people but they first care of their selves. If you have strong self confidence and you are not so selfish to love mostly yourself then your mutual reception may work well.
August 9, 2020 at 03:57
(Pisces) Alisa1 » IIyyaarr13
Could you tell me more? Thanks :1:
August 6, 2020 at 12:49
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You have two detriments and a rulership in your chart :44:
Peregrines instead of exhaultations

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022