Favorite astrological sign

August 5, 2020 at 04:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Favorite astrological sign
I deleted this originally because I thought it might seem like I was picking and choosing. That´s the point of topics, though... to open up discussion... I do love all signs!
Anyway, sorry if you were writing then the topic vanished!

What is your favorite astrological sign or placement, planet and or house?

My personal favorite is Pisces Sun. I like Cancer Venus, and Capricorn Moon.

Why? I love how intuitive my Pisces friends are, and generally accepting of weirdness and they always seem to stick around. I feel at home when listening to my favorite Pisces artists. Pisces rules my 4th house. I have Saturn here, so maybe this is why people who come into my life with this sign seem to stick like glue.
Also, I love the Blues, especially the older artists. I notice a lot of blues/ musicians that I like have Pisces placements in their charts.
Muddy Waters - Venus/Mercury in Pisces.
Albert King - Venus in Pisces
Grimes - Sun/Moon in Pisces
Townes Van Zandt - Sun in Pisces
Lightnin´ Hopkins - Sun in Pisces
Bob Dylan - Mars in Pisces

Cancer Venus is so gentle, depending on how their chart is aspected. I really like when men have this placement, they are so calm, and caring. Moody, though.

I like all of the signs.
I am particularly fond of Piscean artists.

I am fascinated by the 8th and 12th houses, because I don´t have placements here and want to figure them out. They are so mysterious. I have Juno in the 12th and vertex in the 8th, maybe this is why I am so attracted to these houses. Maybe most people are because of the mystery.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 12, 2020 at 13:36
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Capricorn is another great sign.

Unless they´re more on the negative end of the spectrum, they´re usually very solid people.
August 9, 2020 at 02:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A well-balanced Pisces is really just an angel-in-disguise. My favourite sign.
August 8, 2020 at 21:12
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
There is no best sign or worst sign. And also all signs have positive and negative qualities.
I want to give some examples. Yesterday I looked a chart a sister of friend of my mom. In her chart sun is in Pisces , I thought she might be soft and compassionate person but no. She has Venus and Jupiter is in aries and she always think about herself in this life. She likes to say ´ I and again I´. Her moon was in Scorpio. She has hard personality.
We always do same mistakes we think our sun sign shows our all personality qualities but let´s look at all Pisces and I see many Pisces and none of them similar , I saw many similar scorpion , virgo , Leo etc but not Pisces. Why? Because sun doesn´t show himself in this sign well so positions of mercury and venus are very important for piscean sun signs. When their mercury are in aquarius or Aries they become smarter than other Pisces sun sign who has mercury in Pisces. My youngest brother is sun Pisces and mercury is in Pisces. He is smart but he doesn´t like ideas or thinking. He likes more flirting with girl :4:
For Pisces sun we need to look at asc and moon also.
I don´t want to say which sign is good , I want to tell which planets work very good in which signs. It is my thought from my experiences.
Sun - Aries ,leo , virgo , Sagittarius, Capricorn , Pisces
Moon - taurus ( the best placement for moon from my own experiences) , gemini , cancer , leo , libra , Sagittarius , Capricorn ( it falls in here but I love it in Capricorn) aquarius ( I have a very crazy moon aquarius niece :1: )
Mercury - Aries , gemini , Virgo , libra , scorpio , capricorn , aquarius.
Venus - taurus , Gemini , leo , libra , Sagittarius , aquarius , Pisces
Mars - aries , leo , Scorpio , capricorn ( for me best placement for aries )
Jupiter - Aries , cancer , leo ( I love Jupiter mostly in leo and scorpio ) , Scorpio , Sagittarius , aquarius , Pisces
Saturn - taurus , Gemini , leo ( it debiliates but I like it is in Leo I know it from myself :1:) , virgo , libra , Scorpio , Capricorn , aquarius
August 8, 2020 at 18:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaylana, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love Aries people a lot - that passion! It’s sexy, LOL. Virgos seem to like me (especially Virgo men), and I have had so many friendships with Sagittarius women all throughout my life! Taurus fascinates me, but I haven’t met many I get along with.
August 8, 2020 at 09:41
(Aries) ram_goat » Anni23
yes to all that. they are cerebral, but not always intellectual or even especially smart. also very unstable, emotionally, but they do think about some things deeply as their natural IQ permits..intelligence varies with this sign
August 8, 2020 at 09:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I like Virgos, they are very loyal and good friends to me.
Also vibe best with Aries Moon.
August 8, 2020 at 09:32
(Leo) Anni23 » Milami
Yes I am intrigued by geminis although I haven´t seemed to meet many. I just wonder whether they´re generally actually as intelligent as they´re supposed to be and if they can be a bit fickle and superficial too..
August 8, 2020 at 04:15
(Taurus) Milami
Im a taurus with pisces moon and I love it. But my favorite sign of all time is gemini! They are sooo funny!!!
August 8, 2020 at 01:13
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I don’t have a favorite sign. I never want to know a person’s sign until I get to know them as an individual.

I have noticed after the fact that romantically I have had fulfilling relationships with Aries and Leo and Libra.

Fire signs are well represented in my friends past and present. Though I’ve had close friends of many signs.

Leo is the sign most represented in my relationships.
August 8, 2020 at 00:34
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Asteroid #448
“ I´m guessing in this house it would be more of an outward than an inward tendency so more giving than receiving!”

I am gonna toot my own horn. I give the BEST gifts. So. Much. Thought. Goes into them. And tons of love and care. I make sure to find out what someone both needs and craves and give just because. Holiday not need apply.
August 8, 2020 at 00:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Asteroid #448
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
so my Neptune in the 1st fuels an obsession with buying and collecting make up.

Oh I see "collecting" it . Sorry missed that
August 8, 2020 at 00:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
" Unfortunately in the 5th house I believe it lends itself to over indulging there!"

Hmm yes you´re right with the house placements playing a big role, I´m guessing in this house it would be more of an outward than an inward tendency so more giving than receiving! mars in 5th makes one very fun-loving no matter the sign. I think who I knew was a mars in taurus in 2nd house.. Double emphasized there

I also like ram goat do not understand what the make up is for! Doesn´t look like you need to use too much of it!

As a taurus moon I identify with the obsession with clothes, cosmetics and beauty, I :79: fashion. While I can wear rags now and then I cannot survive the discontinuation of lipstick.. Generally lipstuff. That´s when I´m obsessive
August 7, 2020 at 23:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ram_goat
That’s very kind. Thank you!
August 7, 2020 at 23:47
(Aries) ram_goat » dani_mae1
so my Neptune in the 1st fuels an obsession with buying and collecting make up.

ironic because you don´t look like you need any.. #good_genes
August 7, 2020 at 23:36
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Asteroid #448
“ all taurus placements are lovely except mars! Way too money conscious”

My husband wishes this was true about my Taurus mars! Unfortunately in the 5th house I believe it lends itself to over indulging there! Taurus also collects things, so my Neptune in the 1st fuels an obsession with buying and collecting make up.
August 7, 2020 at 23:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I agree with you void on pisces, very caring sweet friends. The pacifist ways do drive me up. I personally hate on my progression from aquarius venus/mars and moon aries/ mercury aries into pisces though, it´s quite the change to be attracted to stable earthy signs who for all that aren´t that communicative or as expressive at all 😣

fire and air signs are amazing placements for personal planets,
Leo aries libra mars/venus, they´re fun, very natural, know best how to keep things fresh and have fun.

venus/capricorn, cancer mars is moody, all taurus placements are lovely except mars! Way too money conscious, taurus also gives lovely voices.
Mars scorpios ❤️ opposes my moon but depending on the placement would trine my venus.

I like 7th for mercury, friends are waaay more passionate about the friendship, they want to discuss issues etc. Mediators.

Sag and gemini are fun, in close relations can be fickle, changeable, uncertain, on a quest and sag is a never say I´ll do bachelor.

My guy best friend is sag sun and even if he likes someone he just talks about them incessantly, he wouldn´t actually do anything! It´s been 10 years like this! he thinks she should just know or hear him speak in his mind but then he also complains how lonely he is!! Hahahahaa enough to damn drive me nuts :42: :42:
August 7, 2020 at 08:45
(Leo) Hollowillusions
I would never of thought that I would say that Pisces would be my favourite sign but in the last year I´ve come to terms with the fact(haha) that I´m just attracted to their presence. Just on the basic level of sun sign(because that´s usually all you know of someone at first) But this one person in my life had Pisces sun, moon and mercury. Another sign is Aries. Which go figure he had venus and mars in. But besides that Pisces people seem to be prevalent in my life a stepsister I was close to and looked up to when I was younger and my great grandmother who was like a second mother to me growing up. I think Pisces can be truely amazing but deeply toxic, though which is why I initially was like, hell no. Still, my pick. But say, I´m on a dating website(heh) and I read someone´s bio and I´m like wow they´re pretty interesting, so I look at their pic think they´re cute, then check their birthday... 9/10 times they´re a Pisces. 😂
August 7, 2020 at 00:01
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The best sign can not be the favourite sign; The secret favourite sign can not be the public favourite sign; The sign ode advertising can´t be the favourite sign; The sign that is good for us can´t be the favourite sign; The houses boost but rarely overwhelm the signs!
At the Magi Society Magi Astrologers there is a strong pull toward all things :156:ian! That is closely followed by :160: of all the dirty snowballs in the dark! :154: isn´t as powerful as an outer solar system planet, but it gets a most honourable mention!
August 6, 2020 at 14:04
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » RunnerChic85
:) Yes a Capricorn with a Gemini Moon would be great, haha.
August 6, 2020 at 03:08
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I’ll reply...I don’t know many people’s placements beyond their sun signs, other than my immediate family.

I’ve always seemed to attract a lot of Gemini suns most of my life—my mom and 3 of my aunts are Gemini suns, and 3 of my closest friends are Gemini suns...I enjoy their energy—witty, chatty, and you’ll never be bored around a Gemini.

2 of my kids have Gemini moons—including my Cap son...takes an edge off his seriousness and gives him a wicked sense of humor!

Pisces has been mentioned a lot here...I love Pisces. There’s just something about their nature—so open-minded, kind, forgiving, and almost like they can understand a person on a soul level. I had an aunt like this (Pisces sun) who radiated this energy, and my younger son is a Pisces moon...and even though he is an Aries sun, I can definitely see his Pisces energy,
August 6, 2020 at 00:07
(Cancer) Cancerman23
I get most along with Scorpio & Virgo suns
August 5, 2020 at 15:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » donidarko
^^ I mean, true.
August 5, 2020 at 14:58
(Aries) donidarko
there is no better sign than the possibility that someone has
super aspects in the natal chart ;-)
August 5, 2020 at 14:51
(Pisces) fishscales
I like the simplicity and directness of Aries.

And by "simplicity", I don´t mean "simple" in a pejorative sense, or unintelligent...just the lack of useless clutter, especially emotional clutter.
August 5, 2020 at 14:13
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ram_goat
I agree, they are both emotionally intelligent and intelligent in general.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »