Complicated natal chart/reading and help please!!!capricorn-scorpio

August 3, 2020 at 23:11 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Onechance
Complicated natal chart/reading and help please!!!capricorn-scorpio
Hello everyone. Can someone read my natal chart,one person said strange things to me and that my chart is so different and complicated,I have bad aspects and many fixed stars and critical degrees..

- I am born 28 december 2001.
- Birth time: 01:55 at night
- Place: Belgrade,Serbia.

Little informations: ! Sun in Capricorn(III house) and Asc Scorpio at 0 degrees,
Moon in Gemini( VIII house), Venus in third house(capricorn) in conjuction with moon, Saturn in eight house in conjuction with moon,north node in eight house(gemini) and south node in second house(saggitarius).
Seventh and eight house start in Taurus but eight prolonged to Gemini. First and second start in scorpio but second prolonged to saggitarius with pluton in 2nd. So many oppositions mars/pluton/saturn/moon/sun.. etc etc.

If someone can open my natal and read I don’t know how to thank you

Thanks everyone..

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 4, 2020 at 21:18
(Capricorn) Onechance » IIyyaarr13
Yes so what that can mean? I know what I have I looked at my natal 100x times but I don’t know when I read anywhere It seems so tragic and strange to me,and my life in past was sad so I don’t know maybe it will be okay one day Idk..

I am interested in marriage /partnerships and my job,money and health,death and also spiritual magic and anything like that because one person said that In my natal chart is strong karma and like spiritual gifts and hard life but I will be wealthy and that my death can be very tragic??
August 4, 2020 at 18:10
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Onechance
You also have :155: :193: :156: & :159: :193: :152:/ :157:; So there is more than just affliction!
August 4, 2020 at 16:07
(Capricorn) Onechance » IIyyaarr13
What you can say about this is anything ok? I have bad aspects between carmic planets Saturn/Pluto/Moon/Mars/Sun. I think I have some important positions for fixed stars too.. my Chiron is in 2nd house and Lilith is in 5th house.
August 4, 2020 at 10:14
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
That is such a nice double biquintile that I have to move the Mid-heaven Apex to 56 arcminutes :175: to make it go away!
:157: & :153: are in mutual reception which is good for the rational mind!
Rahu is in it´s rulership of :173:.
Jupiter is exalted in :174:.
Night chart accentuates the inferior planets!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »