Venus and Libra/Taurus´ rulership

August 2, 2020 at 11:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Venus and Libra/Taurus´ rulership
Okay so in my experience a Sun conj Venus, for example, always displays Libra charecteristics. Same with Venus semisquare Sun.

When I look at Mars in a chart, I know I´m going to be looking for the area that person is going to display their Arian nature, that side of their personality.

But since Libra and Taurus have the same ruler, the same exercise is not as simple when I look at Venus.

Am I to interpret that a person´s attitude towards resources (2nd house) is always the same as their attitude towards relationships (7th) as well?

Are there any instances when Venus in the chart is meant to indicate more Tauren attributes than Libra? And if so, when? What is your experience? :)

Fanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2020 at 12:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Confident
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I appreciate the answers. I was hoping for more. Surely Im not the only person who thinks this is a crucial matter.
August 3, 2020 at 01:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
We have had the Thema Mundi presented to us several times and ´a few´ were persuaded to the idea that the five naked eye astronomical planets each dominate 2 1/2 signs! with the exception of :153: which luxuriates in mutability to the point of high crimes and misdemeanours!
There have been proposals to put Eris into rulership over :177: and the entire kitty litter sack into :176:!
With dual rulership comes dual detriment so it is not an easy break from modern astrology!
August 2, 2020 at 23:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Confident, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
IMO Taurus expresses the venus energy in a physical sense, libra expresses it in an intellectual/social sense.

What you value/valuables (Venus in taurus)
What you are looking for in social/romantic relationships (Venus in Libra).
Taurus rules your earned income (2nd) - Opposite is scorpio which rules shared resources with partner (8th).
(8th H) comes after (7th house of marriage - libra), so after you get married you share your resources with your partner. That´s understandable.

So to answer
"Am I to interpret that a person´s attitude towards resources (2nd house) is always the same as their attitude towards relationships (7th) as well?"

Taurus would earn the money that can be used to get married and be shared with partner after marriage. So the person might have the same attitude if we´re talking about only aries rising i guess since then they´d have the standard Taurus 2nd H and libra 7th H.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »