How to deal with highly conflicting aspects

July 31, 2020 at 02:12 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
How to deal with highly conflicting aspects
I´m sure I´m not the only one with them. But cant help but think of how I can deal with these conflicting aspects. I would like to hear of any others experiencing conflicting aspects.

In my situation, I´m a numero uno in numerology, so kinda alone there. Then I´m an Ace in card destiny, another "one" more about being alone or a loner. I have pluto in 1st house. Again, kinda a loner. Saturn AND N.N. in 12th house. Both lend to living a life of being alone alot.

So...all this "alone" energy,

then my mutha frikkin moon wants to end up in the mutha frikkin 7th house :47:

Where it´s all like,

"we hate being alone"
"we do things in groups because we cant stand being alone"
"we need compainonship"
"we never do anything alone"

blah blah blah

And the bad thing is, I can feel this desire within me, but it gets completely overridden by all the other stuff I mentioned at the beginning. It´s kinda a pain in the ass honestly. FU moon

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 1, 2020 at 04:37
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » ram_goat
:39: :39:ahhhhhh 1, 2 he´s coming for you!!
August 1, 2020 at 03:25
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
Yeah but Johnny´s issues with beds & sleeping go way back.. long before he married any specific hollywood trollop.. I mean... starlet.. ahm.. "young actress"...

then as now, he shoulda seen it coming..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 1, 2020 at 03:17
That whole "shitting the bed" thing :61: :61: I can´t
August 1, 2020 at 03:11
Especially when your wife shits the bed..

...allegedly....

Shifts the discussion from "who gets to sleep on the wet spot" to
"who gets to sleep on the brown spot"..

Bearing the black mark from Davy Jones was a holiday by comparison.

It´s enough to make a pirate forego seeking gold & treasure, and turn to rum & whores, out of despair..
August 1, 2020 at 03:06
I mean...sometimes you need a break, seriously... :15:
August 1, 2020 at 03:03
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Don´t discount the idea... There was some old time celebrity couple (Katherine Hepburn and someone else maybe) who got married but lived in separate houses...

Tim Burton & Helena Bonham Carter.. look it up..

She used to dutch oven Tim, giggling cruelly like the ice queen that she is, and it was affecting his directing the
next day. Johnny told him "separate beds, separate rooms, it worked for me and Amber.. at least for a while.. Saave?"

Johnny tried the floor, and using a book shelf as a pillow, but he just wasn´t getting the restful sleep he needed while coming down from a hard LSD trip.
Login
(Log in)
August 1, 2020 at 01:48
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I guess when all is said and done, the best remedy in dealing with this aspect is to find like-minded people who share your feelings ....´bout all ya can do :15: :80:
August 1, 2020 at 01:40
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
I know what you mean. I think I´m a total nutcase when it comes to living with someone. I get pretty cranky. I would at least need a room I could go to to just be left alone for awhile. I dont know. The people I have shared an existence with have all had their fair share of problems too, of course. I guess we all do. I think mine may have had an extra helping lol. I really dont do so hot by myself either though. It´s like I´m damned if I do and damned if I dont kind of thing. An occasional companion would be nice. Something to keep me motivated
August 1, 2020 at 01:35
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Luna Alba
Care to elaborate? How does this work?

Thanks for the reply :1:
August 1, 2020 at 01:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » themagi
Good point, about the boring part. I agree. Maybe if it wasnt for my moon I´d be a complete recluse, who knows. I´m also a libra rising. That´s kinda hard for me too I believe
August 1, 2020 at 01:30
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Chanaynay53
Luckily I have saturn square neptune, which, from what I understand and experience, keeps people pretty sober. Although I´ve dabbled
August 1, 2020 at 00:40
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"I need to be together with someone else who wants to be left alone :61:"

Don´t discount the idea... There was some old time celebrity couple (Katherine Hepburn and someone else maybe) who got married but lived in separate houses...

Not sure if it worked though...

Sometimes every day habits and inconsequential bullshit can get in the way of two people that otherwise get along very well...
July 31, 2020 at 20:19
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Cappie Stellium in the 9th and life path 7 here :4:

And ofc, Leo Moon and 7th/8th house NN :4:
July 31, 2020 at 20:12
(Libra) themagi
If it was all linear we would be very boring creatures.

I´m a double Libra with SN in the 1st in Libra, Mercury square Mars and Moon inconjunct Mars. Then I have Moon oppo Uranus and ASC quintile Uranus, and Sun in the 12th with Venus conj Pluto in Scorpio.

Does NOT make it easy to do my Libra rising mission of relating and connecting :)
July 31, 2020 at 04:44
I said WHEN.. WHEN..
July 31, 2020 at 04:34
(Virgo) Chanaynay53 » Sunnyshadow
Hahaha quite possibly, i recommend psychedelics. Non addictive. Stay away from meth/heroin, youll like those too much. Im still struggling to stay off of those
July 31, 2020 at 04:33
Same, same. It´s called common courtesy... if I ever had issues like that, and it was going on all hours of the night I´d have no qualms calling 5-0

At all...but *knocks on wood* hasn´t happened yet
July 31, 2020 at 04:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

I do get like this if I have noisy neighbors..

Seriously..

I´m quiet. Neighbors should be too..

Tex Avery & Arabic.. I´ll bet deep_sigh is a tex avery kind of pisces.
Login
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
July 31, 2020 at 04:18
:61: :61: :75: :32:
July 31, 2020 at 04:16
Will you buy me rogaine, when I start losing all my hair?

maybe introverted but we´re not Yawning Yannis..

Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2020 at 04:06
Just a couple of introverted-ingrids we are, on astroseek. :4: and I am totally okay with this
July 31, 2020 at 04:02
neighbors or cars, preferably..

or leafblowers.. let the leaves be..
July 31, 2020 at 03:50
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
Same, same. I prefer to not see neighbors, lots of land....atleast an acre
July 31, 2020 at 03:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
One thing mine said was I like living in rural area rather than towns or cities. That is 100% true. I just built a house near a bigger town, in a neighborhood, and I´m ready to leave already. I need my space
July 31, 2020 at 03:35
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
Haha yeah, it´s the "weakness" parts...everything else is pretty good ..eh, can´t win em all, right? :3: :15: :37:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »