Things virgos like/love thread.

July 28, 2020 at 01:28 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Kyialache
More about me the writer! Im a virgo and almost everything I have ever read about me and that sign.. is true. :/ Im anal, ocd, over analytical, AND critical. I love trips to the grocery store.. along with cleaning supplies. Honorary mention.. office supplies. Organization is ascetically pleasing. LOL Keep it going! Whats your sign and some of its accurate character traits that resonate with you?

& While you´re here check out my book store! Im a newly 3x published author with a new featured astro book!

ridingincarswithgirls.selz.com

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 29, 2020 at 17:30
(Virgo) Mitari13 » nani nanook
I was labeled as blunt all the time and I tried to reduce my bluntness down so people won´t be scared of me lol.

And yes, if someone asks you why you breaking up with them, you can give them a list of the reasons... since 3 years ago :) It just sticks to my head somehow, didn´t mean to though... lol

Subtitles are totally my thing as well, I thought it was because English was not my first language... what I really want is to understand the movie in every detail :61: thanks God, I´m not alone.

Organizing is pleasing, clean, and neat is a must. Not too much but definitely appreciated :2:
July 28, 2020 at 05:10
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Kyialache
Ok a serious one that genuinely reflects me, and my soul in Virgo

I am a huge, huge, HUGE animal lover. My heart is so big and full of :79: for all creatures of the animal kingdom. I am one of those people who wants to "save all the animals" by bringing them home with me to take care of..but this isn´t always a viable option unfortunaley :8:
July 28, 2020 at 04:34
(Virgo) Kyialache » RohiniMoon
Lol oh I meant literally “where would I be without subtitles” haha
July 28, 2020 at 04:33
(Virgo) Kyialache » nani nanook
Guilty I often have to remind myself that my opinion isn’t always needed! I just want the best for everybodyyyy.
July 28, 2020 at 04:32
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Kyialache
Need what? Haha
July 28, 2020 at 04:31
I need this on a tshirt where would I be without a subtitle
July 28, 2020 at 04:30
Haha it’s the “but just incase” that’s hitting home for me.😭
July 28, 2020 at 04:28
Wow! Yes lmao. Or even stranger.. some times I have moments where I’ll wear all white or all black for months straight. 20 “different” pieces of white and black clothes to alternate 😭😭😭
July 28, 2020 at 04:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Hahaha yes. It´s modern day fumbling and bumbling!! :36:"

I see, haha, :15:
July 28, 2020 at 04:01
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Dharma212
Hahaha yes. It´s modern day fumbling and bumbling!! :36:
July 28, 2020 at 03:57
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"No! It isn´t just you!! Trust me, the more modern the tv show/movie the more the actors ALL mumble what they´re saying."

Ok, now I feel better, haha. Because I can understand everything I watch on YouTube, and anything on any news channel, but I just can´t understand what Robert Downey Jr say on many of his dialogues, haha. I just can´t.

"Go back and watch old tv shows, and movies like 1940´s/1950´s.....everything was perfectly enunciated!! ;) it´s not in my head... :4:"

Ok, I believe you, haha. I´ll check it out, :15: :-).
July 28, 2020 at 03:51
(Virgo) nani nanook
Virgo Honesty...

“Don’t ask us for the truth...lol”.

...You might not even have to because to hold it in would be suffocating. If there’s a problem, they’ll tell you. Their feelings for you won’t hold back the truth either. To them, telling the truth will make you a better person.

If they don’t tell you...you sure as hell cant trust them...

I’ve always believed that if you care about someone, you tell them the truth. Confrontation doesn’t have to be ugly. Tact goes a long way. Sometimes we need saving from ourselves, right?
July 28, 2020 at 03:36
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Dharma212
No! It isn´t just you!! Trust me, the more modern the tv show/movie the more the actors ALL mumble what they´re saying.

Go back and watch old tv shows, and movies like 1940´s/1950´s.....everything was perfectly enunciated!! ;) it´s not in my head... :4:
July 28, 2020 at 03:28
=====
"Plus they mumble and fumble and bumble their words post like 1965 so you have too."

"Old timey actors /television spoke perfectly clear. Every word enunciated"

So it is not a problem with my English then? Haha. I thought it was me, because sometimes I just don´t get what they are saying because it doesn´t sound like the English I am used to, haha. That´s why I always have subtitles too, haha.

Plus, I just can´t continue to watch a movie if I don´t understand a word that is being said, haha. My daughter used to hate this "habit" of mine of pausing a movie to google some word or concept before continue watching it, :61:.
July 28, 2020 at 03:12
(Virgo) nani nanook » RohiniMoon
You’re right!

I also miss the way music was used to help narrate.
July 28, 2020 at 03:06
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nani nanook
Yeah I do subtitles for everything too.. No matter what. Plus they mumble and fumble and bumble their words post like 1965 so you have too.

Old timey actors /television spoke perfectly clear. Every word enunciated
July 28, 2020 at 03:04
(Virgo) nani nanook
Okay, here’s another:

Whenever I’m watching something on TV, I have to have the subtitles on... I have to catch every word, every detail...

My hearing is fine :13: but, just in case.
July 28, 2020 at 02:56
(Virgo) Chanaynay53 » nani nanook
Yes hahaha
July 28, 2020 at 02:53
(Virgo) nani nanook
Any of you Virgo’s organize your closet by color like a rainbow? It’s my favorite :3:
July 28, 2020 at 02:43
some days I truly feel nothing at all pleases me
July 28, 2020 at 02:30
(Virgo) RohiniMoon

Nitpicking. Critiquing.

What I like: Merp. :24:
July 28, 2020 at 02:09
(Scorpio) venushouse
Virgo SN here.... :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment