Aquarius man - virgo woman

July 27, 2020 at 14:58 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Kyialache
Aquarius man - virgo woman
We need a support group for dating Aquarius people lol ! What to do! What not to do! This is for earth placements that love air signs :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2020 at 19:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Really looking to learn and engage with someone who can teach me why aquarians are.. like that."

Hahahaa. Like what?? Airy, funny, intellectual, fabulous :2:

Hi, I´m a double pisces, 4 signs in aquarius, moon aries/taurus (depending which chart you looking at) and one kick-ass scorp pluto that sits parallel on my sun so he part moon and part sun, depends who´s asking.. Ahh and finally jupiter in virgo in 7th.. There´s the libra that was missing..

Coming back to your q I think we are like that.. Uhmm cos we need something interesting for our advanced minds to ponder and what better than your own damn personality :4: :117:

But I´ll end off with I :79: pisces and cap.. Soul food :79:
July 28, 2020 at 12:54
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » rohini moon
Yes of course, my Tropical Astrology teacher says it´s great in Aquarius, being ruled by Uranus, I´m sure they´d get some genius and unique thoughts
July 28, 2020 at 02:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kyialache
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Holy shit! So much to unpack but I receive all of this.."

Good, :15:

"I see zero lies lol."

I see, haha.

"I usually gravitate to gemini and pisces placements which make more sense with my libra placement."

Yes, they do.

"But that last bit you mentioned about the need for excitement and freedom kicks in and reminds me why air placements, can work.. sometimes.. maybe haha. Just both here to be experienced not controlled."

Yes, haha; they can.

Actually, most people don´t think of Libra as an air sign, because they usually identify Libras with romanticism, relationships, Venus/love (of course), being "indecisive", haha, etc.

But actually, Libra is an incredibly "mental" sign! It is really air in so many ways. For example, Libras are usually incredibly talkative!! I was married for 12 years to a Libra, so I know, haha.

Libras are incredibly smart, very intellectually stimulating, very curious, etc.

So in many ways, Libra and Aquarius are similar.

Both are very intellectual/"mental" in nature

Both have strong "humanitarian traits", and an understanding of "unconditional love". Libras, because they are just and fair (the concept of social justice is very important for a Libra); and Aquarius, because they are "humanitarians" by nature. So they both have this "social responsibility" to them.

And in your case, your Libra Venus has a strong "touch" of Aquarius due to the square to Uranus.

So yes; I can see how you find him compatible in many ways.
July 28, 2020 at 02:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » IntoTheVoid
Mercury is exalted in Virgo ;)
July 28, 2020 at 02:22
(Virgo) Kyialache » Dharma212
Holy shit! So much to unpack but I receive all of this.. I see zero lies lol. I usually gravitate to gemini and pisces placements which make more sense with my libra placement. But that last bit you mentioned about the need for excitement and freedom kicks in and reminds me why air placements, can work.. sometimes.. maybe haha. Just both here to be experienced not controlled.
July 28, 2020 at 02:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kyialache
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I just burst into laughter at the similarities of that description and my person."

I see, haha.

"And now im reconsidering my relationship lollll."

Oh, boy! I am innocent! :61:

But joke apart, I was a little confused, :63:, about your "focus of attention" on Aquarious men, because you have so many placements/aspects that are just in "contradiction", haha, with the most common romantic attitudes/style of Aquarius individuals.

You are a Libra Descendant with Venus in the 7th in her own sign of Libra (I am using Whole Signs Houses). This is a very romantic/intimate placement.

From the 7th, a Libra Venus is square Neptune - an aspect well-known for making an individual a hopeless romantic in love with love, haha. One who just loves Romeo and Juliet type of romantic interactions.

You are a Taurus Moon - another very romantic, and even sensual, placement.

That Taurus Moon is trine Neptune - something very similar in nature to the description of Venus-Neptune.

Virgo Suns - even though most people would not take this as an actual fact - are indeed, very romantic souls who give all of their souls and service to their partners. In fact, they live to serve and make their partners feel the most special creates on Earth.

About the ONLY "Aquarius-like" placement you have, is your Venus-Uranus square. That aspect is well-known to create a need for freedom and independence in relationships. Relationships that are non-conventional in nature. Relationships that feel kind of exciting, "different", free, unrestricted, non possessive, intellectually stimulating, etc.

So that single aspect seems to be even stronger than all others together!! :39:
July 28, 2020 at 01:33
(Virgo) Kyialache » Dharma212
I just burst into laughter at the similarities of that description and my person. And now im reconsidering my relationship lollll.
July 28, 2020 at 01:30
(Virgo) Kyialache » IntoTheVoid
This was so beautiful thank you for sharing. Hoping for this sort of longevity.. my Aquarian is a bit, unevolved lmao.
July 28, 2020 at 01:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Thanks but not thanks; no Aquarius woman for this Virgo Sun, :61:. They are too elusive, aloof, detached, and imposible to decipher, haha.

No; I need a level of passion/intimacy most Aquarius women don´t even know exist, haha. But as friends? I just love them!! And I usually have great very intellectually stimulating conversations with them.
July 28, 2020 at 01:25
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » IntoTheVoid
Mercury is exalted in Aquarius - Virgo is ruled by Mercury. I think the two would fit well together :) You´d have to look at other planetary aspects as well!
July 28, 2020 at 01:21
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I knew a Virgo lady who was married to an Aquarian since they were fresh out of high school. I think she just went along for the ride with him, but was also very much a provider for him as he was for her.
He´s been passed away 20 years and she´s still not remarried.
July 28, 2020 at 00:19
(Virgo) Kyialache » Neon_Mage
Hard to believe they find YOU boring. I literally just wrote a quick astro e book and most of my positive feed back came from/ or preference women said they liked..were geminis for the fun stuff! Taurus for the grounded/practical stuff. Aqua women may want a little more from that gemini sideeeee. Check it out at my book store.

ridingincarswithgirls.selz.com
July 28, 2020 at 00:04
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I like :181: women, but I´m just a simple :172:/ :173: man and they usually find me boring and lame, what do I doooooo? 😭😭😭
July 27, 2020 at 21:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kyialache
Im a Taurus moon ..Virgo sun...I appreciate all Aquarius people. :62: :80:
July 27, 2020 at 20:45
(Virgo) Kyialache » fishscales
Hahaaha! Right! But it’s really my aries rising that’s struggling with this. Or my taurus moon. Just send help😭
July 27, 2020 at 20:41
(Pisces) fishscales
Aquarius man, Virgo woman huh?

All I have to say is luckily there are other important things besides sun signs...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »