Travelling this summer

July 26, 2020 at 20:23 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Travelling this summer
I keep dreaming about not wasting my summer holiday...and I would really fancy a little trip abroad (by plane), in one of the countries we are still allowed...but, on the other hand, I´m afraid about potential outcomes - restrictions that affect the holiday (our covid cases are recently soaring), the pandemic etc.

Can you see in the transits if it´s a good idea or I should just forget about it, though my 9th house Stellium is bleeding ? :98:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2020 at 06:37
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
Oh, they are the same, in Mykonos at least...and I heard the Greeks will not lower them even off-season, just to compensate a bit for the big financial loss this year...
July 27, 2020 at 06:23
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
6th house of health looks good too..
so why not? I´ll bet prices will be great too..
July 27, 2020 at 05:55
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
Yep...smooth, I would say .

In the sense that nothing really happens, but it´s confy and pleasant. So a very chill stagnation.

Just like a representation of a hot August day in a village near the sea...everything at a standstill, but it´s not bad.
July 27, 2020 at 04:56
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
The beginning and end of August look pretty calm in houses 3 & 9.
The middle of August seems a bit bumpy, not too bad.

But what about all the activity in the other houses not strictly related to
travel? Is everything going pretty smoothly in your life right now?
July 27, 2020 at 04:08
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
Though pretty close, it would my first trip there , so I would be happy with any of it, but Mykonos or Milos would be in the cards, should I go :1:
July 27, 2020 at 04:04
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
Greek islands trip?

Cool which ones?
July 27, 2020 at 03:24
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
Well, that´s exactky what I have un mind, but there are so many variables in the actual situation....
July 27, 2020 at 01:27
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
The Greek islands did fit the bill pretty well I have to say.
July 27, 2020 at 01:17
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
ocean mountains.. so..islands, then.
July 27, 2020 at 01:12
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
I´m air dominant. I like going to windy places for vacation.

Nah just kidding

Second most dominant element in my chart is earth..

I gotta say I prefer the mountains to the ocean...

Best is a mix of both...
July 26, 2020 at 20:53
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
When Neptune is in first house and near asc , I can tell them how much I am in love with sea. :12:
July 26, 2020 at 20:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
Ohh, I feel you...I´m an Earth dominant and still feel the happiest and most grateful when I´m near the sea :3:
July 26, 2020 at 20:39
To live near sea makes me feel I am all time in holiday :2: in the morning to swim is the best holiday activity :5: life is good :117:
July 26, 2020 at 20:39
To live near sea makes me feel I am all time in holiday :2: in the morning to swim is the best holiday activity :5: life is good :117:
July 26, 2020 at 20:34
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
Well, that can come after my August holiday, right? :4:

Sometimes I´m looking at my chart and I´m not sure I can find myself that much there...I´m not THAT career oriented, workoholic and status obsessed as it suggests.

I would probably fancy a confy life and a fulfilling personal life, Taurus style. And with nice holidays :37:
July 26, 2020 at 20:29
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Luna I see in your chart , you will be very busy with your career and social status. Soon sun will transit in your fifth house and it seems you will be very busy with flirting and enjoyments. But don´t forget your career and being very rich :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »