Greetings from Wyoming

July 25, 2020 at 18:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Fireyfish
Greetings from Wyoming
Hi there! I´m Nicole and like other users here I frequent this website but only recently registered. I do not usually join "chats" but I am looking to expand my knowledge of astrology and talk with peeps who share my interest in it. Maybe make some new friends and have adult conversations, (stay at home mom). I´ve always been interested in astrology but never knew there was more beyond our suns until about a year ago, I´m always late to the party...literally, (hmmmm wonder if tardiness can be indicated in a person´s chart, will have to research). I can usually talk to anyone about almost anything. I have a huge heart, am eternally optimistic, believe people who want to change can, think that emotions deserve validation and that life is what we make it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 29, 2020 at 19:07
(Pisces) Fireyfish » myogei
Thank you!🙂
July 29, 2020 at 17:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Fireyfish
We wish she was still with us! Her presence is definitely missed!
July 29, 2020 at 17:34
(Pisces) Fireyfish » dani_mae1
That is so cool that you fostered for someone! I love animals, like more than some people. Animals are so pure and know no hate or greed. I aspire to have more of those pure traits.
July 29, 2020 at 17:28
(Pisces) Fireyfish » RunnerChic85
I find Saturn in my first house to play a huge role for me. It gives me a grand sense of responsibility. I fear without him placed there I would have been a very wild child. I know Saturn typically doesn´t care for scorpio but I feel it has added in giving me my intense drive and focus, my ability to rise and transform from emotional turmoil.
July 29, 2020 at 16:00
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Fireyfish
Ah, unfortunately I’m down to two kitties now. Scorpio cat was just being watched by us (for a year actually lol) and finally went home to her owner.

Thank you for your kind words :68:
July 29, 2020 at 14:23
(Sagittarius) myogei
greedings back
July 28, 2020 at 15:45
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Fireyfish
Hi Nicole,

I’m like that too—I think mine tends to be a Neptune thing—Neptune in my 6th can cause many distractions in my day to day life. I’m the kind of person that puts things off until the last minute, and then I’m going 80 on the highway to try to make it on time.

Nothing wrong with what happened for you yesterday—I’m sure your sister really appreciated it, it made the rest of her day better, and 2 minutes in the grand scheme of things is really not that much 😀

Thank you about my family. Yes, love Saturn in Scorpio—how does it manifest for you in the 1st house? For me, in the 5th, it manifests as taking motherhood seriously.
July 28, 2020 at 08:46
(Scorpio) venushouse » Fireyfish
Awww thank you Fireyfish! that was so nice of you! :27: I just write what comes into my mind and what I feel, staying authentic and hopefully that makes someone smile.

Well, lets hope you will be late to your own funeral thus effectively delaying it for a long long time! :3:
July 28, 2020 at 07:09
(Pisces) Fireyfish » venushouse
Thanks for saying hi. I have seen your replies in other posts and am very awestruck with your way for words. I see a beautiful soul in your writing.

Fashionably late describes me to a T. My mama always said I´d be late to my own funeral😂
July 28, 2020 at 06:46
(Pisces) Fireyfish » RunnerChic85
I soooooo dislike the late part of myself but I have grown to accept it in away. I feel like a lot of outside forces aid and abet my natural tardy tendencies. A good example was earlier today, well technically yesterday now, my sister came to watch my kids while I went to an appointment. I was set to be on time, would have actually had 10 minutes leeway but she was very emotional and needed to unload. I stayed the 10 minutes to comfort her which put me arriving 2 minutes behind.

Both my sister and husband are sun Leo´s, her birthday is today, 7/28 and his is 7/29. Interestingly I have know a plethora of people born between those 2 dates. I have a leo affinity🙂

You have a very beautiful family. We seem to share some common interests as well as a Scorpio Saturn, I love him in my chart as he has been very good to me.
July 28, 2020 at 05:36
(Pisces) Fireyfish » dani_mae1
Greetings Dani! I have a very good friend and former coworker who shares your name, but she is a leo sun. I also have 3 kiddos but only 2 kitties. Your kids are adorable, love their smiles. I have a boy and 2 girls as well.

Your words on life being a forever teacher and you a student are very powerful and resonate with me. Thanks for welcoming me.
July 27, 2020 at 20:32
(Scorpio) venushouse
Hi Fireyfish!

Welcome! Better late then never! There is such a thing as being fashionably late and the party not starting until you arrive.... :3:
July 27, 2020 at 16:01
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Welcome Nicole! I’m often late to the party myself here (and tend to be tardy in general :1:)—being a busy mom with kids will do that 😃 I have kids as well, although I work full-time.
July 27, 2020 at 15:00
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Hi Nicole! I’m Dani or Danielle, whichever! I’m a stay at home mom too! Welcome to the forum!
July 27, 2020 at 13:30
(Pisces) Fireyfish » RohiniMoon
I was a full houser as a kid. I have not watched the reboot.

His chart has a retro Mercury in house 7. Could be his choice in career and that sense of humor.
July 27, 2020 at 04:24
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Fireyfish
You have a lot going on in 1st and 7th houses.

...you´re tellin´ me! :61: its a full house in those bad boys....and not the kind with bob saget
July 27, 2020 at 04:22
(Pisces) Fireyfish » RohiniMoon
Hi Rohinimoon. Yes. Lots of fire, my tropical is dominated by it. I feel my Aries mars a lot, more so as I age. But oddly enough I still feel I identify with my Pisces sun quite a bit. I´m still learning sidereal so I´m a little in the dark there but know there isn´t as much fire for me that way. I definitely would like to explore it more. Thanks for welcoming me. I love Virgos, huge hearts. You have a lot going on in 1st and 7th houses.
July 27, 2020 at 02:14
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Welcome, Fireyfish. I´m guessing your name refers to you being a fiery Pisces. :27: :108: :29:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »