Distorted Audio-A Neptune Problem?

July 21, 2020 at 01:04 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sidda
Distorted Audio-A Neptune Problem?
I had to post this topic and find out if anyone else is experiencing the same thing!

Is anyone else hearing audio distortions when listening to music that is older, I´d say with a pre-2012 release date? It was about a year ago when I first noticed that I could hear actual deformation of pitch and tone in all my old favorite songs. I had heard them hundreds of times before in my life. I almost can´t listen to many of them now because they are so distorted and sound so out of tune! I made sure I was sober and then listened to many older songs, many times over just to be sure this wasn´t influenced by drugs/alcohol (Neptunian escapism).
So, since the shift of :159: into :182: in 2012, we have entered a ´new universe´ and even now we continue to undergo an epic shift in consciousness. This could also likely be caused by the increased vibrations of the Earth´s magnetic field.
I have always suspected I may be clairaudient or have such tendencies. Isn´t music itself a Neptunian trait? If anyone has anything to add or subtract here, I am open to all ideas. I will include my natal chart as well.

Thanks!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 21, 2020 at 19:01
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:171:, :174:, :177:, :180: have a couple of musical spots each, end of :175: & :181: are also musical, just past mid :172: & :178: are musical.
Musicianship is likely cardinal, though not exclusively!
A sonic/electromagnetic device was used on an Obama appointed team at the U.S.´s Cuban Embassy that caused ALL manner of problems! (It was an inside job!)
Never call current times bad because worse are actually possible!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »