Help!

July 18, 2020 at 22:48 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Anilah
Help!
As we know the place where we live is very important for our personal progress.

Is there anyone who know for the branch of astrology who can determine where there might be an approximately ideal place to live and personal progress?
There are lists of cities on the Internet that are under various astrological signs.

But does anyone know how this can be determined based on my natal chart and compatibility with a particular region, city, state?

Thank in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2021 at 17:28
(Sagittarius) Psyle
The branch of astrology which deals with geographical influences is called locational astrology (and astrocartography in particular). The most important tool is the relocated natal chart : the same time of birth but set in a different place. This keeps the same planets (psyche) but it changes the 12 houses (fields of experience). Here angular planets become very important (but you don´t want to overemphasize these either, that could be dangerous). This is where the astro maps become useful (planetary lines).

The zodiac signs of cities are more useful in mundane astrology which deals with the study of entire nations. Knowing the fate of a country can somewhat help you in your travel plans I guess.
February 11, 2021 at 10:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aries Moon :191: Jupiter in 11th house wants to meet the entire world :15:

Here is very useful tool for orientation.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…

If I read astro-cartography chart correctly I would say that you should follow your NN...

So bigger European cities I found on your IC-NN line are: London, Bordeaux (France) and Valencia (Spain) but I suppose you could be fine in New York, Philadelphia, Miami and Havana on the west and Astana on the East.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 11, 2021 at 08:21
(Virgo) Plutoncita
Interesante..creo que hay una manera pero no recuerdo su nombre
February 10, 2021 at 21:01
(Capricorn) Tomazz
Create an account on astro.com and check out AstroClick Travel under free horoscopes tab. Click on go button on the top and you are all set up.
When you will click anywhere on the map you´ll get a description of an energy of that place for you on the right side.
It is very cool, because you will find the best place under the sun for your personal progress.
Have a good time exploring. ;)
July 19, 2020 at 00:16
(Capricorn) Ghost00
драга моја, о моја слатка ствар. видим шта се дешава. молим вас, разговарајмо са приватном поруком? имате веома, веома снажан порив да се преселите наредних шест година. чак и ако се преселите, желећете поново да се преселите. али да, можда се преместити у холивудску калифорнију или лас вегас на две или три године?

My dear, I see what is happening. Let´s discuss via pm. You have strong urge to move, this will continue for six years even if you decide to move. But a move to Hollywood or Las Vegas for the next two to three years, then a re-evaluation, would be recommended

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »