Life path 44

July 18, 2020 at 13:58 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Sae
Life path 44
I am looking for people with the path of life 44. Are you here? Do you feel how this path affects you?

A question for the rest of the people: maybe you know someone well with this vibration?

I know what the definition of this life path is, but among my loved ones, only my best friend has this number (44 is very rare) and I am looking for a benchmark to "feel" this vibration.

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 9, 2021 at 11:21
(Virgo) Seraph » Sae
Up?
August 17, 2020 at 14:51
(Aries) Sae
Up ;)
July 22, 2020 at 15:44
(Aries) Sae » Chadjames
Nooo, absolutely no problem, I understand it :) sometimes people are too fast (the same I am), it happens to everyone and I got used to :3:
July 22, 2020 at 15:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sae
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No worries.

I hope I didn´t come across as sharp.

I´m sorry.

When information is given, I think, people go to the author´s chart.

Automatic, systematic.

Shamone...
July 22, 2020 at 15:14
(Aries) Sae » Chadjames
I mentioned it in the first post that "I only know one person with this life path", but maybe I should actually write more precisely that it is about my friend. Sorry, my bad :)
July 22, 2020 at 15:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sae
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay.

Would have been a good idea to let people in the forum know it´s about a friend and not yourself.

:44:
July 22, 2020 at 14:59
(Aries) Sae » Chadjames
My life path is 33 :) my best friend is the only person I know of 44 and that´s why I want to meet people with this vibration. I want to better feel and understand the meaning of this path in life.

Yes, my NN is in Capricorn xD hehe xD Mars is going through my ascendant right now and the return of Saturn will be in February 2021.
July 22, 2020 at 14:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I admit I had to look up the Path 44.

Seems... Robust.

After reading about it, I thought "This Sae individual must have a NN in Capricorn to be able to manifest this energy."

Sure enough.

I haven´t done the mathematics, but when you have your Saturn Return, are you going to be having your Mars Return, as well??

If, so.

Good times for 44.
July 22, 2020 at 12:20
(Aries) Sae » themagi
Hehe xD lol xD You made me laugh a little :) It´s not very nice to generalize everything, but everyone has a right to it, just like I can ask:
1. What´s wrong with the fact that we ourselves should use the potential of the life path? Isn´t that what this is about?
2. Why do you think 22 is "on average way more empathic and focused on collective issues"?
3. What is unclear to you in numerology?
July 22, 2020 at 11:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Bwahaha you thought you were special because you got a special life path.....but all that specialness you are gonna have to use it by yourself ALONE!!!

Master numbers suck ass. I´m a 22 myself (I know, not so remarkable....I´m not as elite :P) and all I got thus far is that we are on average way more empathic and focused on collective issues.

But really the numerology literature out there sucks. It´s all so vague, the info available.
July 22, 2020 at 05:33
(Aries) Sae
Anyone? :P

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »