What would you say the most dangerous sign(s) is and why?

July 17, 2020 at 22:19 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Leeazard
What would you say the most dangerous sign(s) is and why?
Is there a sun/moon combination that is more dangerous?
Are there aspects that would Indicate having a predisposition to violence?

Pretty novice with all of this stuff but very curious! I’d love to know what y’all think!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 24, 2020 at 21:38
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
*Looks at all the Water and hard aspects in my chart*

Welp, guess I should start looking for my first victim. :21:
July 24, 2020 at 21:34
(Virgo) JenDoe
I´m no astrology pro, but I did see something once....a list of serial killers and their signs. Most of them were Pisces and Virgos lol. I would think that someone who has harsh aspects to Mars and Pluto could potentially be violent if there is some underlying psychological problems.....just my 2 cents here
July 20, 2020 at 07:59
(Taurus) RomaDeRah
I conclude that many of the high profile criminals in the states for example are surprizingly virgo.
In history and abroad there is the infamous
Caligula emporer of Rome who was especially dangerous to all that crossed him
including his family in part he had banished
to a deserted isle to starve literally and he
also was a virgo...
July 19, 2020 at 16:53
(Scorpio) Aiax66 » Crowleys Disciple
I didn´t find many scorpio serial killers in my research, maybe the reason is that scorpio is more cold and manipulative towards others and doesn´t like to get involved too much, instead his opposite (taurus, Albert Fish) can be impulsive and wants to act in first person.

97,59% of the time they suffered and were badly abused during childhood. I think it´s more related to low eq than low iq, some serial killers were really clever, many were sociopaths or mentally disturbed.

"as a kid teachers and school counselors warned my parents I was more likely to have propensity for violence and crime because I was diagnosed with Dyslexia/ learning disability/ emotional & behavior disability/ ADHD"
Nice, I wasn´t a DSA but my teacher told my parents I had propensity for theft and crime, cause I was overcontrolled, perfectionist and enjoyed stealing (I even stole from my teachers sometimes).
Now there´s nothing to worry about.
July 19, 2020 at 13:27
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Well my sign Scorpio is suppose to be dangerous :) lol. You find serial killers though under about every zodiac sign and can´t really single out any sign.

Other factors also make a big influence whether someone is more prone to violence and crime. Like as a kid teachers and school counselors warned my parents I was more likely to have propensity for violence and crime because I was diagnosed with Dyslexia/ learning disability/ emotional & behavior disability/ ADHD. Statistically those with learning disabilities have much higher crime and violence rates. Also Dyslexics tend to be left handed like myself and those who are left handed statistically are more prone to violence and crime. Those with lower IQ´s tend to be more likely to commit crimes, I never was the brightest guy.

Luckily I have never been convicted of any crime, that doesn´t mean I am not guilty of a lot of things ... maybe I just never got caught. There very well could be a lot of stuff I have done in my life that people go in jail all the time for sometimes many years, but luckily I was never caught so it is like I never committed the crime to begin with so all is peachy and good.
July 18, 2020 at 23:49
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Sign? Any sign could be.
Aspects? I´ve heard and also think that Uranus/Mars contacts could be a tad destructive, or Pluto/Mars. It depends on how the planets are aspected in the signs.

Scorpio (unevolved/shadow side) could be manipulative and hurt people without necessarily getting their hands dirty - Charles Manson.
It´s ironic how Dahmer and Manson both has Venus ruling their Ascendants... they come off as charming, but man, behind the scenes... I wouldn´t want to run into them...
July 18, 2020 at 22:48
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
https://www.thefamouspeople.com/pis…

wow.. that´s a lot of Pisces killers...most notorious ones, too.
July 18, 2020 at 20:00
(Capricorn) Ghost00 » Hollowillusions
Gotta say Hollowillusions knows her subject material!
July 18, 2020 at 19:55
(Leo) Hollowillusions
I don´t know but your birthchart isn´t all that matters. It´s your progressive chart, your vedic. You´re more than just your tropic signs. There´s so much more to dig into that I haven´t even dug into but just the imprint of your birthchart doesn´t speak what can be dangerous in you.
July 18, 2020 at 19:07
(Libra) zarko22 » DEEP SIGH
Only me
And what about other three bicorporal signs?Gemini,Virgo and Sagittarius.
Arent their energies double-faced ?!
July 18, 2020 at 18:21
(Libra) zarko22
@ Leeazard

There is no such *dangerous* combination.
Every danger in someones chart lies in different bad placed ASC factors,or Moon/Mercury relation.Debilitated ASC
ruler is one of certain indicators of wrong behavior.Or afflicted ASC ruler,especcially from malefics placed in bad houses.
ASC ruler in violent signs,too.But modern astrology have no similar attitude about it with traditional one.
July 18, 2020 at 14:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I kind of feel at times it´s the planets and degrees more times then the archetype.

You can see he was in his Saturn in Libra Return and Mercury in Gemini 0 degrees opposition Uranus in Sagittarius 0 degrees. Kind of weird his birth date is July 24th, and May 24th, 2012, the number 24 is significant.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 18, 2020 at 14:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I was watching the Netflix episodes on don´t fuck with cats. And I have to say this dude sounds pretty dangerous to me knowing he chopped up someone and had started killing some cats and posting them online. Very clever, deceptive, and "Catch me if you Can". His Neptune in Sagittarius 24 degrees, Mars and Pluto conjunct 24 degrees. Uranus and Mercury 0 degrees. He pulled off a very huge cat and mouse game. Used Movies and Songs and so into his Mercury/Sun in Leo.

Of course, the right transits have to hit his chart to influence that inner darkness.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…
July 18, 2020 at 13:39
(Leo) Zephyrin » ram_goat
They are not cute if you hurt them badly :)))

That pic... lol. So true for them. :61:
July 18, 2020 at 07:42
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Twenty to twenty-five degrees of the fixed signs has homicidal tendency!
That means :172:, :175:, :178:, & even highly evolved Aquarius!
July 18, 2020 at 06:25
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Each sign has shadowy sides , but I want to share my experiences which planets work dangerous way in which signs. I think we need to first look at moon sign of someone, because it is our subconscious part and the most difficult qualities which we cannot control. Moon in Scorpio is rally dangerous and I saw some people who has moon dangerous can be good liars , schizophrenic , vindictive , obsessive. there are also good people who have moon Scorpio. Then I look at where mars places. In cancer mars falls astrologers say this but I always look at planets from different angels , and fallin or debilitating such words I sometimes ignore. When mars is in cancer , it can be explosive and it is very similar like moon in Scorpio. I don´t want to blame all who have mars is in cancer but that people cannot control their angers. İf someone has moon in Scorpio and mars in cancer can be dangerous Eve though there is mutual reception between these two signs. With Aries ascendant affect moon and mars combination can be more complicated. I think we need to look at mars also. Who has Uranus square or opposite with sun and mars can be very dangerous because such people cannot control their angers.
July 18, 2020 at 05:51
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
A predominance of air in chart...that makes very detached, unemotional individuals. Lacking empathy.

Sun/Moon/As in Scorpio.
July 18, 2020 at 05:34
(Cancer) Cancerman23
Also possibly a chart with lack of earth signs. My friend is a Cancer like me, but his chart has a lot of Gemini & fire sign placements. He´s a lot more moody, impulsive, and short tempered then me. He has a Gemini moon & i have a Virgo. Earth dominated charts usually create more stable & grounded people
July 18, 2020 at 05:09
(Cancer) Cancerman23
Either one of these sun signs:

Cancer sun: can be dangerous for their moods, aggression & unpredictability.

Sagittarius sun: can be wild, low inhibition, wreckless

Aries sun: short tempered, aggression, they tend to be confrontational

Also watch out for Mars in Sagittarius, mars in Aries or mars in Cancer.
July 18, 2020 at 03:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
This one..., :3:
Login
(Log in)
July 18, 2020 at 03:20
(Cancer) guitarperson2
From my experience people who lack air in their chart. Also alcoholics lol.

The lacking of air indicates a person without a reasoning or delegating temperament.

That´s just my 2 cents lol.
July 18, 2020 at 02:54
(Aries) ram_goat » Zephyrin
Definitely a Virgo Sun and Cancer Moon. They hide their evil side very well.

!!!!!!!!

Cancer Moon are: :76: :76: :76: :76: :76:
Login
(Log in)
July 18, 2020 at 02:13
(Pisces) fishscales » DEEP SIGH
The danger lies in the subtlety...

Cancer is water in its liquid form... Scorpio in its solid form... Pisces in its gaseous form...

The least substantial, but the most pervasive...
July 18, 2020 at 02:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:24: :61:
July 18, 2020 at 02:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » DEEP SIGH
:61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar