The number 13

September 21, 2018 at 18:09 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Colleenhw
The number 13
Hiya can anybody give me some insite on the number 13 I see it all the time places I go number plates on cars and when dates arrive for appointments there on the 13th the crazy thing is too is when I met my now husband we met on the 13th and the year was 2013 my name also in numerology = 13 im also the 1st born of 3 I know there was also a few other dates that I put together that also = 13 I know it´s considered a unlucky number to the supersticous of people but I´m not its driving me mad I here numbers like 11 and 22 and 333 to be angle numbers but as much as a look I can never see anything with the number 13 can anybody help a girl.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 24, 2018 at 16:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ivorysports, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You were also born on the 4th,1+3=4.
For you 13 must be a lucky number,if it wasn´t lucky for you,you won´t have met your husband on the 13th and probably got married on a day that =4.
If you see the number 13 then is should be an indication that your luck is around the corner,go for what ever you had planned on.
One persons bad luck can be other person good luck,it all depends on how you look at it.
November 24, 2018 at 08:12
(Cancer) Troglodite
Bonjour ´ c´est plutôt le chiffre 4 qui a une mauvaise réputation
Vous êtes du 4 et le mois d´avril = 4
Les numéros 11 22 et 33 sont lié au poissons ´ cancer et scorpion
Être née un 11 novembre ( soit 11 et 11 ) 2018 ( année 11 ´ 2+0+1+8. = 11 : la vibration du nombre 11 sera lourde pour cette personne.
les personnes lié au 11 ´ 22 ´ 33 ont une mission spéciale dans la vie a accomplir
Exemple pour comprendre : moi je suis né Le 23 juin soit 23+6 = 29 ´ soit 2+9 = 11

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »