Neptune and the mind

July 14, 2020 at 01:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Neptune and the mind
Neptune - Mercury aspects.
Feels like heavy fog on the brain?
Lots of Deja-vu.
Could be from years of drug abuse, could be from being dropped on your head when you were a child. Seriously... who here has experienced Neptune - Mercury aspects natally or by transit? How do you think, and navigate through life? Do you have any Saturn involved, any structure?

Personally I have Natal Neptune in the 3rd house and I am wishing I were still dreaming most of the time, or off in some desert at 3AM driving a Riviera while eating moon mist ice cream. :108:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 20, 2020 at 08:57
(Taurus) Milami
What can you tell me about this? This is hradcore
Neptune in third opposing
Mars in virgo in 9th
Moon in virgo in 9th
Mercury in virgo in 9th???
August 20, 2020 at 08:17
(Aries) ram_goat » IIyyaarr13
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 20, 2020 at 07:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So the toe is more important than the thumb??

What side of the street would I have to be on in order to hitchhike??
August 20, 2020 at 07:19
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Chadjames
The big toe is necessary for balance, there are those who get it transplanted with the thumb :15:
August 20, 2020 at 04:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting.

I have Mercury conjunct Neptune in Scorpio.

Neptune rules my 4th.

Sooo, according to your metrics, its not, for me, a question of thinking with the big head or the small, but the thinking with the big toe or the small toe??
August 20, 2020 at 04:42
(Virgo) rohini moon
Between all this coffee moon mist ice cream talk...I had to get some today. Thanks! :75:
August 20, 2020 at 04:19
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
If ` :156: ´ is the most ingenious planet then it can corner the provable at several different levels! :153: & :159: represent contradictory brain organs!
The part of the cerebrum for the feet is stashed away in the Central fissure where it is harder to look at!
If the mind were the brain it would be called "brain"!
August 19, 2020 at 11:09
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Neptune in the 1st in the 29° of Sagittarius. This is a hardcore addiction placement and it manifested that way at one time for me, but I overcame it.

Someone mentioned that they believe Neptune mercury aspects can be indicative of a learning disability. As a child I was always in above grade level or gifted classes for English and Literature subjects. However, with math I was severely lacking to the point I FELT disabled. I was and am “below grade level” in all things math. It’s definitely foggy there and the concepts just go in one ear and out the other. I just can’t grasp or retain math. But I was reading and comprehending Dean Koontz in 1st grade (6 years old), I remember the book vividly still, House of Thunder. I just can’t take that ability and apply it to math. I’ve tried it all.

But when I check for aspects to mercury, it’s contra parallel my Neptune.

These are the aspects:

Trine Sun (6°16’, Separating)
Sextile Saturn (1°43’, Applying)
Sextile Pluto (1°07’, Separating)
Square MC (5°23’, Separating)
Opposition Node (1°18’, Separating)
Contra-Parallel Mercury (0°39’)
Parallel Uranus (0°34’)
Parallel Ascendant (0°26’)
August 19, 2020 at 09:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jessijessi504
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What are you for real???! :O

:25: Maybe it´s a necessary part of the process to ready the vessel for them Neptunian energies :4:
August 19, 2020 at 03:14
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » themagi
I was dropped on my head tooo lol 😆
August 19, 2020 at 02:26
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504
I have an out of bounds mercury conjunct Neptune In Sagittarius And I like the way it plays out personally- I love fantasy and adventure- always did well assimilating information and applying it in inventive ways. I am a big picture thinker though, lover of philosophy. The downside- no mind for details or rememberingthings that make people excel at trivia 🙃
I’m an artist so it helps me express concepts
August 18, 2020 at 16:05
(Virgo) rohini moon
Neptune in the 2nd house conjunct Jupiter. Yeah. :29:

Found the descriptions as per the good ol astroseek. I like them. :4:
Conjunction- Jupiter Conjunction Neptune (5°00’, Separating)
This conjunction is an aspect that causes strong emotions. These people are very religious and idealistic, and they have a great desire for knowledge, travel and art. They can feel the energy people had when they were creating the cosmos.

Sextile- Jupiter Sextile Pluto (3°02’, Separating)
This harmonious aspect gives people persistence, decisiveness and desire for self-realization. These people often become rich when they become adults.

Sextile- Neptune Sextile Pluto (1°57’, Separating)
This harmonious aspect is long-lasting and it affects peace-making attitudes. In connection with other aspects it further enhances peace-building and transformative actions on global scale.
August 18, 2020 at 14:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntoTheVoid
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Shit happens haha :4:
August 18, 2020 at 14:18
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » IntoTheVoid
I was gonna add a chart, but something seems wrong with the upload feature. Neptune trines my sun, moon, venus and Jupiter, squares Saturn, sextile pluto and tri-octiles mercury. I wasn´t gonna add that last one, but it is less than 1° orb.

Second to Sun under dominant planets.

Always been really drawn to music and art. Oh yeah, and love being by the ocean or water in general
August 18, 2020 at 13:53
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Sunnyshadow
Yep, someone´s gotta appreciate those clouds up there!
August 18, 2020 at 13:27
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I also have Neptune in 3rd with a whole lot of aspects. I can daydream like a pro
August 18, 2020 at 12:55
(Cancer) Anikey » IntoTheVoid
You´re right! And I don´t care what people say about me going to bed at 8-9 and getting up at 5-6...that´s my natural cycle :4: :4:
August 18, 2020 at 12:51
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Anikey
Sounds about right, haha!
I think Neptune wants you to go with natural cycles anyway, so going against that will befog you.
August 18, 2020 at 12:49
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Milami
It can be a challenge, but as long as you are aware and working with it, not against it, I´m sure it´ll take you to insurmountable levels of consciousness and break throughs.
August 18, 2020 at 12:48
(Cancer) Anikey » IntoTheVoid
Oh, I can´t function without 9 hours of sleep :61: nobody understands me, lol... Now I wonder if it´s due to any of our similar aspects :25:
August 18, 2020 at 12:46
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Anikey
That sounds like a nice placement.
I don´t see anything wrong with Neptune in positive aspects, but from experience, with it in my house of ´absorbing information´, I feel really tired a lot unless I get a really good sleep, and it makes my head feel foggy daily. That´s not even just astrology, that´s me needing to get a little more healthy and stop being up all night doing research (sextile Pluto).
It´s really great for creativity, especially when in positive (or challenging) aspect to Venus.

We have similar aspects to our Neptunes, lucky us.
August 18, 2020 at 12:45
(Taurus) Milami » IntoTheVoid
But I dream a lot, nightmares, water,I have anxiety because I feel everyone around me. I have though 12th house also but you can rise above, because even if it seem that that is a bad aspect you can use it because this is very spiritual aspect
August 18, 2020 at 12:41
(Cancer) Anikey
I have Neptune in my 2nd in Sagittarius, very few aspects. It´s sextile Pluto and trine Venus, both harmonic aspects and being in Sagittarius, I don´t feel any negative vibes coming from it.
August 18, 2020 at 12:34
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Milami
Oh wow, good for you!
August 18, 2020 at 12:25
(Taurus) Milami
I have neptune trine mercury and trine uranus.Im always daydreaming,have my own little world that I like it but it doesnt mean I dont live in reality. Im raising a Child and work very hard as a chemist so yeah,I dont think this is a bad aspect at all, it gives me powr to continue my reall life outside my dreamy nature it charges me.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »