Celebrity birth chart synastry

July 12, 2020 at 11:00 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Celebrity birth chart synastry
Have you found any celebrities which you share any similar placements with or where you compliment each others placements with? I think I found one myself with Brooke Shields. We are both Virgo risings with our north nodes and most of our planets in opposite house placements. I could be wrong about us having a good synastry lol, but what do you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 26, 2022 at 22:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Well I have a fantastic synastry with Edgar Allan Poe, but I usually only mention the more recent Howard Phillips Lovecraft, mentioned Lovecraft to the man who raised my father and he had a brief intense shock at what is almost as German a name as Tolkien, even with evidence found myself surprised by Demetra George´s "Asteroid Goddesses" relative to chart similarities.
February 26, 2022 at 22:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Angelina
Something similar went away with Zyprexa/Olanzapine! :62:, :142:
July 12, 2020 at 16:53
(Scorpio) Angelina
It´s not about a very good synastry in my case.
When I was watching movies with Leonardo Di Caprio I often felt a strong feeling like I have a competitive feelings towards him. Like he mimics my moves, my look, my smile and like I would want to overcome him:D
And when there were other girls saying, that Di Caprio is so handsome I felt like "nah, He´s not so much handsome, come on" :D.
Later I´ve checked our synastry. And our angles are the same and house system the same. Maybe that´s why I feel like I am in competition with him:D
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »