Sun conjunct Saturn = Bad for the child, Bad for the father.

July 10, 2020 at 22:31 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Sun conjunct Saturn = Bad for the child, Bad for the father.
So, I´ve been reading a lot lately on this conjunction, as I know some people who have this, and can actually see how what´s it´s described as..... being exactly how it pans out.

For instance, Sun/Saturn is just as detrimental for the father as it is the children who have it. It goes both ways.

Progress of the person who has this AND the father will both be hindered when they live under the same roof with one another. Both will face obstacles pertaining to personal growth and careers...

or maybe your father just won´t be able to kick some bad habits? as long as the child who has this continues to live with them past adulthood..

Usually when one is old enough, if the sun is well placed in this conjunction, say exalted or in its own sign, the person will most likely be in the medical industry...

Most of the time, whenever you sit down and have any kind of talk with the father, the discussion will always end up heated OR just laden with criticism - from father to you. ...rarely will it end on a positive note..

Also, anyone here have this conjunction and find that anytime they have a watch or clock, it gets lost or damaged?

Now all of these may not apply to everyone, but I am curious how much applies to the people who have this? The ones I have witnessed in real life have a lot of these issues.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 12, 2020 at 10:41
(Libra) leorising » hh
Yes, very funny :92:
July 12, 2020 at 00:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
haha, yeah i watch mostly for entertainment, but i get some gems from him. its weird, i feel like i know him. i think he has some libra stuff going on if i remember and i have libra south node (sidereal), so i always feel at home with libra prominent people.

have you ever seen him dance bollywood style? hes pretty good. :4:
July 11, 2020 at 18:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :61: :61: :61:
July 11, 2020 at 18:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
You know that our moons compliment each other :1:
July 11, 2020 at 18:00
(Libra) leorising » hh
I´m a fan of the krs channel, I watch a lot
I watched a video yesterday of him, saying that in the next life he could come as a stripper, I laughed a lot (it was a silly example that he gave) :46:
July 11, 2020 at 17:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
damn your exalted moons!

*runs away with debilitated moon to hide under a rock*

:122:
July 11, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
oh thats right, thanks for the tip. i remember watching it and trying to decipher in my own chart anything significant at age 33, just because i have a tight sun-saturn trine and sun conjunct saturn in my D9 but wasnt able to come up with anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
July 11, 2020 at 17:27
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday
I´ve been talking to a guy who has this exact. Like within seconds in Taurus. It´s a part of a t square with an opposition to a retrograde Scorpio Mars and both squaring Neptune. I can tell that he suffers from major self esteem issues which is heartbreaking because he´s gorgeous and hates himself. I´m convinced actual abuse happened because he´s got chiron and Pluto in the first house. His father actually had him out of the house and in his own place by the time he was 18. It was his main goal. They had him working and saving up money for months after getting a car to get a place. He won´t say much about his father and when he comes up in conversation you can see him start getting upset and/or disgusted and then he´ll change the subject before he says anything too bad about him. His father has obviously crushed his self-esteem by never validating any of his feelings of anger or being treated unfairly by him. I´m guessing his father was abused himself or he was jealous of his son for some reason. Ironically, I have this conjunction, but it´s loose and I love my father very much, but I resent him a little for never defending me when he should have because no one else could at the time. He is honestly the sweetest guy you´d ever meet though. He just can´t handle conflict and is surrounded by it often. He just shuts down and I´m the total opposite with Mars on my ascendant squaring Pluto. It makes it difficult for me to respect him if I´m being completely honest, but there´s no way I could love anyone more regardless of that. It´s strange.
July 11, 2020 at 17:11
(Libra) leorising
I remembered a video by KRS channel, which talks about the predictions for the age of 33 for those who have sun and saturn together in the same house :68:
July 11, 2020 at 13:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have a good friend with this conjunction. He was adopted. The relationship with adoptive father is very good. They have lived together for some years, father is old now.
Unfortunately this aspect has manifested in other ways for him.
July 11, 2020 at 09:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Although I don´t have that aspect (I have my asc square Saturn), I do relate to quite a bit of what bluerosepetals said.

Especially the bit about having a better relationship when we´re not under the same roof. I suppose it´s because I don´t have to closely examine him and his faults all the time. The more I have to criticize, the less I want to be around the person, kind of thing.
July 11, 2020 at 05:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
Yup, this is true...

Also, if that´s his accurate TOB ...puts him as a Virgo asc ...his chart ruler is in Aquarius, his 6th house...which is the natural house of Virgo....all the more to emphasize his discipline, he´s ruled by merc, as a Virgo and hes going to put in the effort, and strict discipline to achieve, as you say fame...with Saturn and mercurys help. ;)

And wow, his Mercury is stationary direct!

This was an interesting one, that slipped by the radar, this guys chart is really good. .

Thanks hh..

Also he and Kurt cobain are only one month apart.....same ascendant too, except Kurt´s Mercury is stationary retro.
July 11, 2020 at 05:26
=====
i was just saying in general, not referring to billys chart. but your right, the dispositor jupiter is important.

but lets use his chart since you mentioned, just as an example.

he has sun lower than saturn so if sun says, ´i want fame´. saturn says okay lets go get fame, but we need to discipline ourselves and put in the hard work. which i think reflects well to his work ethic.
July 11, 2020 at 05:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
I liked 1979 when I was like 11/12? When the "melancholy" album came out, I had it, I remember how much of a big deal it was that it was a double disc set. .and who could ever forget " bullet with butterfly wings" ?

Yeah, I was just making a point that his dispositor is exalted so, if you want to get into the nitty gritty, his is better then most..and I think we can all attest to that in terms of atleast -- his career.
July 11, 2020 at 05:11
=====
what about that ´1979´ music video? is it not one of the most iconic teenage angst videos around?

as a teenager, i was billy in the back seat just enjoying watching the chaotic wasted youth from afar.

also, for the saturn-sun conjunction. it makes a difference regarding which one holds the lower degree as it plays the foundational role and will have more say towards the higher degree planet.
July 11, 2020 at 00:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
According to Magi Astrology a prominent Sun-Saturn midpoint :151:/ :157: is a frequent point in the charts of Atheists!
The outer :64: of Saturn, Phoebe has a retrograde orbit, an earlier discovery than the other Rx bodies of the Solar System.
My father knew better than to be other than the Moon in my life, so my mother had to step-in as the Great :157:!
July 10, 2020 at 23:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chiron the centaur
Thanks for the read ;)

of course those can apply to some, but there´s also the positive sides like annnnyyyy other astrological configuration its not all bad, and not all good.

But still, I´m sure people will find it interesting to read to see if any apply to them. ;)
July 10, 2020 at 23:17
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » rohini moon
Interesting!

This is from an old astrology book : Message of the stars

I thought maybe you guys would be interested

Enjoy

Saturn parallel, conjunction, square or opposition to the Sun

has a very detrimental effect where the resistance is fundamentally low; in Gemini and Sagittarius it gives a tendency to tuberculosis. It does least damage in the fixed signs where resistance is greatest, but even there when sickness gets a grip on the person it hangs on like grim death, for it lessens the power of the body to throw off disease quickly, hence recuperation is very slow.
These aspects are extremely adverse to that which is generally termed success, but they give an abundance of experience, so they are excellent from the standpoint of the soul. It may be truly said of the person who has them, that “the best-laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley,” for no matter how carefully he may plan his affairs he will be subject to delays and obstacles which thwart his desires. His marriage is unhappy and is likely to end in divorce or early death of the partner. He has difficulty in finding and keeping employment, trouble with employers and authorities, a feeling as if he were held in leash all his life and denied expression in any direction. These are the outward experiences but they are generated by the inner nature, and until that changes he must suffer the whiplash of necessity. In the first place he has a tendency to crawl into a shell and shut himself in and others out. He is a pessimist and a kill-joy, has little or no regard for the feelings of others and is very obstinate. In the horoscope of a woman such an aspect signifies marriage to one much older who will hold her with a very tight rein; it augurs death of the husband and often several marriages which are ended by death or divorce.
These configurations often bring legacies, but either there is trouble and litigation over the bequests, or the person squanders the estate after he receives it. If Saturn is in his exaltation sign, Libra, the latter part of the life may be better because the person may have taken the lessons of life to heart and mended his ways.
July 10, 2020 at 23:09
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
It *can* humble them

But not always...

I´ve seen this manifest in one case very, very negatively.

The other case, much more positive results. In that case, the person moved out very young, I believe 21-22
July 10, 2020 at 22:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
i dont have it but tend to admire the placement despite the classic definition of it, the people are usually balanced by these two supposed enemies and the result is saturn usually keeps the persons ego (sun) in check and thus grounds them and humbles. which i respect. depends of course on the sign placement. i think this placment indicates a certain insecurity and proving that must be done early on, but later matures with great refinement and quiet dignity.

the placement always reminds me of billy corgan (who has it) and the song ´disarm´.
July 10, 2020 at 22:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don’t have it , But I am sad for who has it :24: .

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »