Any planetary regrets?

July 8, 2020 at 19:41 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Any planetary regrets?
Do any of you wish you were born a couple of hours earlier or later and think about how that would have saved you from a lousy aspect? I think about this a lot, wishing to have escaped my T-cross and that dreadful Uranus/Moon opposition

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 10, 2020 at 01:29
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Too many to list tbh. Anything in my chart involving :160: and :157: is a thorn in my side.
July 9, 2020 at 21:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think that everyone is born with the chart he/she should have.

And any desire to have another chart would just be the manifestation of not fully understanding our particular Karmic path this lifetime, and the specific life lessons we ought to learn this time around.

As far as I am concerned, the birth chart is a direct reflection of the things we left unfinished in previous incarnations, and the areas of life where we failed to do what we should have done, or failed to refrain from doing what we should not have done.

Each incarnation is a chance to correct something - some repetitive self-sabotaging pattern of conduct that is preventing us from moving up the ladder towards spiritual enlightenment.

So the thing to do is not to protest our charts, or to wish we have a different one, but to try to understand and to decipher what our current chart is trying to "tell" us. That´s the key to unlocking our true self and potential.
July 9, 2020 at 01:37
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I am different in different time lines we could gather together and the assumption would be that we were triplets all along!
July 8, 2020 at 20:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not regret so much as wishful thinking.
I would have been good with maybe a year or two earlier. Having venus and mars in pisces can be a bit much for me, sometimes.

Apparently, I was born 3 weeks early. I still would have been a taurus, but the approximate chart would have looked something like this:

Taurus sun/mercury
Scorpio moon
Aries venus
Pisces mars
Cancer jupiter
(And the rest would have been the same as it is now).

I wonder what that would have been like.
July 8, 2020 at 19:59
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hey, you´re not alone on that...

I have Uranus opp moon...it´s on my ascendant aspecting my moon...

They say we´re free - thinkers.. And I can attest to that..

I remember looking into this awhile back when I peaked into western astrology - they say Johnny depp also has Uranus on his Ascendant..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »