Mars Dasha & eclipses in my chart

July 6, 2020 at 20:45 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Jace
Mars Dasha & eclipses in my chart
Can anyone help me understand what these eclipses will bring me? Also mars mahadasha starts in a week!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 7, 2020 at 02:53
(Sagittarius) Jace » rohini moon
Thank you so much For commenting and helping me! It’s greatly appreciated and it helps me learn
July 7, 2020 at 02:34
(Virgo) rohini moon » Jace
They will be now...

Remember like I said, your Mars is in a sign ruled by Jupiter....they´re friends in Vedic, it will be better from here on out...

You should feel excited, things sound like they are already on the upswing...

I wish you luck, health and happiness ;)
July 7, 2020 at 02:22
(Sagittarius) Jace » rohini moon
Crazy you should say that, I cry and complain every day because I’m always alone. I moved to Chicago in September of 2018. I have no friends here and I’m alone. besides romantic relationships which have come and gone and been disconnected As well. I’m finishing up moon Dasha. It was extremely difficult for me.I have not been able to handle my emotions at all! Many sleepless nights, questioning my sanity. Couldn’t keep a job from the beginning of 2017 -2019. Many times I was without a home. I stayed with anyone I could was very poor, & condition of my mother was not good during this time, I just graduated and I’m moving into an apprenticeship at my job now where I will move into a full-time employee! I’m praying these next 7 years are better 🙏🙏
July 6, 2020 at 21:52
(Virgo) rohini moon
Or do you mean, what *have* they already brought you?

You´ve had transiting Ketu in Sagittarius sojourning through your first house nearly 18 months now.....right over your Mars and Venus, surely you´ve felt some sort of disconnect from those areas --and even your own self. You´ve likely spent more time alone more than ever during this transit, whether by choice or by force...

Now, In September Rahu and Ketu will transition into Scorpio and Taurus - your 12th and 6th house axis...

You have sun, Mercury and Jupiter all located in the 12th house ...so what can Rahu and Ketu bring when they move into this house axis? It could bring financial stresses - responsibility towards 6th house matters may feel like a burden....Ketu is detachment so in the 6th he really would rather withdraw..feeling isolated in the work place/coworkers, you will not to be wanting to take on any disputes either..

Mars mahadasha, well, Mars sits in your 1st house...and rules your 12th and 5th houses..

It could usher in a decent time in your life... Mars is in friendly sign owned by Jupiter ...Mars is jupiters younger brother in Vedic astrology. It bodes well.

So it´s in your 1st house - you could see growth in education, family and income .. But you definitely need to keep a check on anger/ego issues.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »