Moon/Mars and disliking the opposite sex?

July 6, 2020 at 15:57 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Moon/Mars and disliking the opposite sex?
Anyone have this and experience this, honestly?

I personally know Moon in hard aspect to Mars as well, will cause a disdain, or should I say a certain dislike in some cases for the SAME gender. .

I have Mars exactly aspecting my Moon...1st/7th house axis.

I do believe the saving grace of my aspect is Mars is in his own sign, and moon is exalted....so I may not be your typical kind of astrological example of this, but it most certainly applies to me, as well in varying ways...

I have always gotten along better with males, I find them more rational and sane, in most cases. And generally prefer conversations with them over females... Sun in the 11th house - also plays a role here.

Do you have Mars in harsh aspects or even conjunct the moon?

Moon conjunct Mars can go either way too.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 7, 2020 at 10:27
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t have any moon-Mars aspects, but I have read that my moon-Venus square causes me to have a "problem" with women...

I don´t think this is the case... I´ve always been able to maintain friendships with men and women equally... Although both offer different things in friendship.
July 7, 2020 at 09:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Linnealaur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have gemini in chiron and i think this can give me some challenges with accepting my own femininity. I also have alot of fire-elements in my chart so when i was younger i was actionseeking and a litlebit of a tomboy. But i also have some pisces placements that brings out my feminin side. When im accepting both my feminin and masculine side then the communication with others goes quite smoothlie.. my friends has mostly been women. I have one male friend from childhood that has been really important in my life..
July 7, 2020 at 08:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Moon opposition Mars and I´m much better in communication and hanging out in general with girls than guys.
July 7, 2020 at 06:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rohini moon
The next available :155: :194: :152: after my birthday had a notable spike in famous folks!
Was I right in being spared that challenge by several hours? It did not save me from leaning toward the fixed modality!
July 7, 2020 at 06:12
(Gemini) stigmí » Ladeeda
I just wanted to write this.
I have exact square moon/mars .... but also sun/mars ....
And it seems I dislike both. Not because i dont like people, but its hard for me to deal with them (or with me)....
July 6, 2020 at 23:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wait, my rising is in capricorn, moon in arise, venus 11th house and mercury in sag, in the 10th.

But yes, I am very much drawn to females from different backgrounds and cultures and have not dated a girl from my country since I was 20, 15 years ago. Since then my serious relationships were France, China, Colombia, Colombia and short term were Colombia (yes, three girls, aha), Taiwan, Greece and Bangladesh, with two flings thrown in on different holidays (Germany, Turkey).

I will meet a Serbian, I am at a point where I want this next one, with a girl from this country to be the final one.
July 6, 2020 at 22:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » Travelguy35
Your moon squaring asc isn´t as bad as one would think, in my opinion...

Sag ascendant ruled by Jupiter - Jupiter house lord in his own house and your moon is in Pisces, yet again ruled by Jupiter...so you have a very expansive energy working with this square but not necessarily manifesting negatively...so because it is a benefic , that´s why you love them as you say..;)

Your Venus and Mercury are in Scorpio, in the 12th house....are you more drawn to females from different cultures /backgrounds than your own?
July 6, 2020 at 21:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moon square mars and I LOVE women. I love the smell, the way they carry themselves, etc., adore it.

Well, the feminine types who take care of themselves mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually and have a healthy, matured view on dating and relationships and are open-minded. Not ppl who don´t fit that description.

Moon trine Neptune and especially Venus helps with that because I am frequently blown away by the beauty of women and just their entire essence.

I also have moon sq asc which can be tough especially since mine is such a tight orb of 0´50
July 6, 2020 at 21:41
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » rohini moon
I like women who are considered tomboys and have a direct communication style.

On the other, I feel incredibly awkward around women who are reserved, soft spoken and sensitive. They get offended by a lot of things I say. It’s as if I am being censored around them. It’s incredibly awful.

The one constant thing I noticed is that I disagree with many of their political views. Many support entitlements and I despise entitlements. I feel like they should work to get accomplished rather than having stuff handed to them for “free”.
July 6, 2020 at 19:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » Straight.to.the.midheaven
By the way your Mars is in sextile with Venus, so this harmonizes relationships with the opposite sex

Yes, and I have also heard it gives my creativity a more leisurely feel...

I love being creative...it´s almost a driving force...

I also look at men as more so teachers. I feel more inclined to listen to their advice or insights over females, any day of the week.
July 6, 2020 at 19:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iroquois Pliskin
Venus squares Mars and you can get along with them better? That´s interesting....

What about moon opposite Saturn ? Do you feel burdened or disconnected from females?
July 6, 2020 at 19:24
(Virgo) rohini moon » Straight.to.the.midheaven
Bingo.
July 6, 2020 at 18:59
(Pisces) N_thecat
You talked about it in the previous thread ( about Moon - Mars aspect as a problem), so maybe I´ll answer it here :4: :3:

I have a similar situation, but signs are in reverse - Moon in Scorpio opposite Mars in Taurus...5th/11th house axis.

I never understood this aspect... It is also the only opposition in my chart. I intuitively feel that it is a troublemaker. But isn´t this an internal conflict? :8:

I have never heard that harsh Moon-Mars aspects describe tensions with the same gender. It seems to me that in your case it is a matter of that 1st/7th house axis, not an aspect in itself...

But who knows... Maybe Moon as our feminine side, connected to Mars can cause problems like this. But I´ve never heard of it. It´s really not easy to find a good definition of these aspects :85:. I don´t know why :63:
July 6, 2020 at 18:44
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
As a man, I don’t get along with either gender particularly well but I do get along with women a little bit better than men.

My mars aspects are

Sun, Mercury and Venus square Mars
Mars quintile Saturn
Mars sextile Neptune
Mars trine Pluto

My moon aspects are
Sun out of sign conjunction Moon
Moon out of sign opposition Saturn
Moon out of sign opposition Uranus
Moon opposition Neptune
July 6, 2020 at 18:01
System message: Post has been written by user Straight.to.the.midheaven, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I believe for women Mars-Moon opposition can easily bring emotional ambivalence similar way like square but instead of aggressive outbursts this manifest itself in more depressing way. Another thing is that you are trying to manifest your femininity in "more physical" sense than emotional, as I can see from your profile. Am I right? You have also opposition from Uranus to Moon and this brings generally distrust, maybe even distrust towards mother?

I have Moon-Mars sextile and I can appreciate martial type of women, but friend has conjunction of these and he is very sharp around women generally.

By the way your Mars is in sextile with Venus, so this harmonizes relationships with the opposite sex, but in the same time increases sex drive.
July 6, 2020 at 17:54
System message: Post has been written by user Linnealaur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I do not condone violence at any level. Man, woman or child, it should never been taken there, ever. There is no need other than self-protection."

I do agree with this..I think love can solve more than violence ever can!
July 6, 2020 at 17:40
(Libra) leorising » MarvinReal
Edited :
I find myself very passive with Mars at 7
July 6, 2020 at 17:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I saw some very unhappy guys with Venus on DSC or ASC.
Maybe something alike a woman with Mars on her DSC? Can it compare in your case?
July 6, 2020 at 17:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » leorising
Or a padded room..

Some people are beyond help.....not saying he is, but...
July 6, 2020 at 17:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t think I can really use Mars and Moon for disliking the opposite sex since whether they´re female or male in my generation it´s the Saturn opposition Jupiter and Venus.

Usually It has to do not like the Nodes more falling in my 3rd/9th house or 6th/12th with the masculine because it tends to be a lot of karma with abuse of sorts. Or on my angles.
July 6, 2020 at 17:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
And sun in the 11th house of friend circles..

But, I do have it conjunct Venus....which would suppose a both genders...but in my case, Venus in 11th is just showing my cosmetology pursuits...

Also, I always wished as a child that I had an older brother.....sun in the 11th again...
July 6, 2020 at 17:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
and since 6th lord coming to 1st, it means you dont mind if men (mars) start innocent disputes (6th) with you, you can take it, and men will respect that in you. 6th in 1st in any other sign other than sco or aries, would have a harder time with it, but since mars goes to its own sign scorpio, its feels at home with any disputes (6th) or any self interests (1st).

This is true, I feel as though they´re more allowed to have a dispute with me over women.....I´m just being honest here.

But let´s not get it twisted here, I do not condone violence on any level. Man woman or child, it should never be taken there, ever. There is no need other than self - protection. That´s it. If you´re in harms way, protect yourself.

But I don´t condone disputes reaching that level. As most sane people don´t as well...

July 6, 2020 at 16:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
would you say you actually dislike most other females or you just get along better with men?
i see a few things, but the biggest i think is 1st lord mars in the 1st. you present yourself with masculine energy and as one that can take care of your own self, which i think most men will respect and most women may feel threatened by.
and since 6th lord coming to 1st, it means you dont mind if men (mars) start innocent disputes (6th) with you, you can take it, and men will respect that in you. 6th in 1st in any other sign other than sco or aries, would have a harder time with it, but since mars goes to its own sign scorpio, its feels at home with any disputes (6th) or any self interests (1st).

from the few mars rising women ive known, they are usually ´one of the boys´. my sister is scorpio rising, her 1st ruler mars is in the 7th and looking at the asc, she is def one of the boys and loves slamming beers with the best of them, haha.

but as for preferring to converse with men over women in terms of topics that are more logical, i would think mercury or communication houses playing a role.
July 6, 2020 at 16:50
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I replied on this idea before in those two links.
July 6, 2020 at 16:38
(Virgo) rohini moon » MarvinReal
Lunar Return or Eclipses stressing

Oh most definitely lunar eclipses....I have very unfortunately seen lunar eclipses effecting women usually on the health front or just "eclipsing them" off the earth...it´s a scary subject.

Solar eclipses the same but males have to worry more on that account
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »