July 5, 2020 at 17:45 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) guitarperson2
Full Moon in Capricorn/Cancer Sun
How is it going for you?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 6, 2020 at 17:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
This sounds like it had to do with the eclipse. The power went out and the ship hit the pier.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/…
July 6, 2020 at 16:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » La Turca
Sorry to hear you´re having a rough time. Hope it gets easier for you.
July 6, 2020 at 16:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » leorising
Yes, I´m sure you´re doing a great job.
July 6, 2020 at 13:54
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
Interesting i´ve been through jupiter mahadasha since 2006, if i´m not mistaken. next year in 2021 i will enter the saturn mahadasha. In astrology vedica jupiter is in my house 8, and rules my house 9 and 6. it was a period that my focus was work and finish my university graduation. my work is house 9 subject. saturn is in my house 5 (saturn anuradha- scorpion) rulers my house 7 and 8, I believe that good things are to come in the subject of these two houses. :68:
July 6, 2020 at 09:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » guitarperson2
Yes that Aries in Chiron in my chart makes sure my ego gets broke down every time. I´ve learned to not get pissed off at people, brag, or project anything, because when I do it usually means I´m sorry for it afterwards. Ketu in Leo is all about letting go of just about everything and then people get pissed off at you because they think you´re weak.

And it´s not because your weak, it´s because you gain a lot of wisdom and knowledge and Saturn and Moon is kind of involved as you said with those oppositions. It kind of works together because it´s all about Moksha. Stripping you of your ego, desires, wants, and needs.

Jupiter Mahadasha. 2008-2024 with Capricorn Pluto Transforming the 6th house. Alot of clearing of karma.

But yes, the Scorpio does create a lot of stuff, but it probably won´t be known until 2024 when my Saturn Mahadasha comes in play.
July 6, 2020 at 09:48
Well the front door window broke this morning. Lmao! The solar pannel went through it I guess from people working on it.

Sun in Capricorn opposition Sun in Cancer (Obvious) with the Jupiter/Pluto in Capricorn.

Suppose Mars in Aries/Aries in Chiron conjunction in persons chart.
July 5, 2020 at 22:26
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » goldenlion32
And opposite of mars venus and jupiter. Very interesting. Does your Jupiter, Venus, Mars Conjunction help you be passionate about your income?

I may attribute my fascination and adoption of astrology with my :151: :153: in :174: :192: :157: :199: :159: in :180: lol. It could just be my inquisitive nature. Jupiter may be playing a role haha.

Side note, you also have Ketu in 1st house in leo! I heard this makes one without an ego? I´ve never had much of an ego, as long as I keep my mouth closed haha. This could be Libra Moon in 3rd.
July 5, 2020 at 22:10
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » Linnealaur
Great to hear :)
July 5, 2020 at 22:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » guitarperson2
Yes, best way to learn is naturally. The way I´ve always been with people. There´s really no need to lecture people or tell them what to do. But that is my Saturn in Taurus and Moon in Taurus (Natural Medicine, Natural Cycles). Cause and effect of action, thought, and emotion.
July 5, 2020 at 21:59
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » goldenlion32
Yeah I think people find astrology through searching for peaceful understanding of behaviors, so at least I did. Thankfully I´ve had my mid-life crisis in my teenage years and 20s. I´ve read mars is in aries for 6 months, eek. Luckily I have a leo mars?

So funny you mention social media, I just deleted my instagram and snapchat yesterday. Trying to trim out any and all superficiality in my life. It´s working well so far!

Well it´s good that he has you looking after him from the outside. People need the freedom to fail. Some (I believe most) need failure to learn. I do at least.
July 5, 2020 at 21:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Linnealaur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Feeling much better after the last eclipse, thank you(:
July 5, 2020 at 21:52
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » nutelina
Don´t forget to hydrate!
July 5, 2020 at 21:50
Only thing that happened was my younger half brother had a tantrum and eclipsed me from social media for not reacting to his drama in his mid-life crisis because he doesn´t know I´m an astrologer and doesn´t get I just finished mine. :61: :61: :61:

Let that Mars in Aries and Aries in Chiron bust his ego on the South Node Aries. He´s quite arrogant and thinks he´s a bad ass. And these transits are about to kick his ass in ways he never dreamed of. Part of growing up, maturing, and learning treat people with respect.
July 5, 2020 at 21:21
(Taurus) nutelina
Summerrrrtime!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »