Afflictions?

July 2, 2020 at 16:52 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RiaRia4
Afflictions?
My mother is 46 and has had the worst luck in love. What do you see in her chart that is blocking her from love?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2020 at 04:54
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » Nadya Lavand
Significant progressions
July 10, 2020 at 21:19
(Virgo) Nadya Lavand » RiaRia4
Thank you! What are you interested in? What is the question about your natal chart?
July 9, 2020 at 23:12
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » Nadya Lavand
Oh my goodness. I’ve never seen someone read a chart so thoroughly! I cannot wait to help her transform! Can you do mine??
Login
(Log in)
July 9, 2020 at 13:39
(Virgo) Nadya Lavand
Hello!

Your mother´s chart is really difficult for love and marriage. We need to consider main marriage significators.

:151: - peregrine, :191: :157:

:155: - in Cancer on the cusp oа 12th house

There are no planets in the 7th house. The ruler :157: is combusted so it blocks the marriage or gives some troubles.

The Lot of Husband - 20 :174: again in 12 house, the ruler of the lot - :152: :180: in 6 house.

So all the significators are very damaged.

I would pay attention to the Sun. It´s the only planet that can bring some relationships. I advice your mom to find the older men especially in her friends circle. Or at work.

From the psychological point of view the problem is with Saturn :157:
This planet influences the character and the behavior of your mother. May be she is depressive, pessimistic, too serious and close. Difficult to express the emotions. May be she is too stubborn and it disturbs the communication with the men. Anyways she needs to work a lot if she wants to find someone.

In 2024 she will have some significant progressions

:151: enters :175:
:155: enters 1 house
:152: enters 5 house
Also :151: :198: :160:

it´s the chance to improve her love life!
Login
(Log in)
July 3, 2020 at 03:50
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » Waterfalls
I’m not sure how I’m just now finding out what a T Square is and a cardinal grand cross. Someone said she had one (a cardinal grand cross) but I can’t tell if she does or not. Also you pegged her perfectly. Thank you!
July 3, 2020 at 03:48
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » Chadjames
Thank you!
July 3, 2020 at 03:48
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » Marc Sales
I mean, that doesn’t sound good.
July 3, 2020 at 03:47
(Virgo) RiaRia4 » Ghost00
It’s 05/31/1972 10:30am Evansville, Indiana. Thank you!
July 3, 2020 at 00:42
(Taurus) Waterfalls
she also has 2 t-squares.

with her sun/saturn and t-squares.

best for her to look and develop within first.

she also has a tendency to be co-dependenet (that neptune in the 4th house)
such empathy and care, but she has to stop over believing in the people in her life.

once she accepts people as they are, and for who they are...NOT what they COULD be
she can settle down.
July 2, 2020 at 20:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"What do you see in her chart that is blocking her from love?"

Herself.

Saturn on Sun and Capricorn Moon in the 6th.

Two very critical critiques.

Venus over her Gemini stellium should, hopefully, be a softener.

I like your mother´s chart, in regards my own.

No offense to your father, respectfully.
July 2, 2020 at 20:14
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Adverse aspects of the Sun (Saturn set, opposite Neptune) and adverse aspects of the Moon (Mars Opposition and Uranus square).
Jupiter ruling V in Capricorn and opposite Venus ... !!!
July 2, 2020 at 17:55
(Capricorn) Ghost00
If you dm me the birth day and time place it might help. That chart you posted, please double check bc it doesn´t match my records but that chart correlates to someone who likes a bad boy or bad girl. Bad girls are hard to tame, that´s why they are bad girls. Same goes for bad Boyz. It is natural that if someone gets together with a bad girl there will be fireworks and someone can get burned when playing with fireworks. But don´t worry, be happy. If she looks anything like her beauty pageant daughter then she has many suitors, just needs to be more selective. And if already in a toxic relationship there are possible solutions to try, take heart mon ami

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »