Looking for a chart interpretation / read ! (:

July 2, 2020 at 13:27 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Leeazard
Looking for a chart interpretation / read ! (:
I’ve started getting into astrology pretty heavily Recently and it’s helped a lot aiding in developing more mindfulness and self awareness and self discovery, Which Is very important to me. While I’ve read the sites interpretations of things, I would Love others perspectives and interpretations to compare and build off of! (:

I’m newer to this site and using mobile so I was unable to upload my chart to this post 😅

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 3, 2020 at 17:42
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Leeazard
Your welcome,

Looking at your chart for Tattooist it does seem a very good choice, whats important to note is your 2nd ruler mercury, is in Leo Creative Sign, so creativity is very important in your choice. Gemini Rising is always going to be better with jobs that require mental work and learning new things each day.
The 2nd Ruler in your 4th house, is making money from Home, or from Domestic Work like home decorating, gardening too, Cancer does well at gardening and cooking.
Another thing is the Aquarius mc covers anything involving Internet, so if you have any ideas for online income, then its worth trying out.

You have Dominant Mercury and Dominant Saturn, so you can research those nd there meanings.

Saturn on Cusp of 10th house is good for own business, and in Aquarius maybe Online Business or anything that side steps the norm of careers, the more different and wacky the profession, the more aquarius likes it lol.
July 3, 2020 at 15:29
(Cancer) Leeazard » Trevor77
My career is something I’ve always struggled with. I’ve had lots of different jobs, and I mean A LOT. From sales to customer service, restaurants, retail, office setting- none of it I like. The things I like to do and am passionate about, I don’t really know how to monetize well. I’m an artist and Always have been but have difficulties getting myself and work out there.
Most recently I’d been working on a tattoo apprenticeship to become a tattooist. Which has been extremely trying for a multitude of reasons but seemed to be the best fit for me. More independence, lucrative, art related- anything where I can be creative and be my own boss is what I prefer. Tattooing has its cons but I think it’d be ideal fit for me.

My rising does give me very good communication skills, and goes well with my Leo Mercury and I definitely relate with you on that. I do find myself doing that often. Very quick. Restless. I wanna talk and communicate and solve problems.

I really appreciate your interpretations as well! They seem pretty spot on and I appreciate the insight. It’s very helpful to me and honestly a great pick me up.
It never ceases to amaze me how spookily accurate these interpretations seem to be.
Especially about the speech and what not- I’m pretty blown away!

Anything that gives me creative freedoms or something that I can use my skills and be taken seriously is ideal.
I’d love to do something grand and strive and ache for greatness and innovation and have so much energy and ideas but stuck in one hell of a rut.

I never thought getting chart interpretations from strangers would help along with any of that but here I am! Haha
But very pleased and pleasantly surprised with what I’ve Read and received!

Thank you!
July 3, 2020 at 14:05
(Cancer) Trevor77
Im mostly curious bout your career? Aquarius Mc can give very interesting career.

Gemini Rising gives very good communication skills, maybe others have mentioned your a good communicator.
My gemini rising wants to talk to everyone online, offline too then I end up solving there dilema, how does it affect you?

Aries on your 12th cusp really opens all your senses, because aries is very alert it open the subconscious and you will be very in tune to your surroundings, Meditation and yoga can be very fulfilling with this sign placement, plus its ruler in 12th aswell.

Mercurial at its finest, smart indeed,
I think you have alot to offer the world.

Maybe early in life has problems with speech, but over time can become a master at communicating, and use this in your job. Clever with extra cleverness due to the insights the uranus in 8th brings. You prob good at solving murder mysteries yea? Pluto in 6th gives excellent problem solving skills.

You have the splash chart, totally original.
Venus in 3rd is pleasant to talk to, and you will have good humour as its in leo.

The Moon in the 10th, Each time iv seen this placement the person doesnt feel comfortable in there job and wants to change to something else?
Likes attention from public, status is quite important with in 10th, and deeply passionate about all forms of entertainment especially the cinema.
July 3, 2020 at 13:45
(Cancer) Leeazard » Ghost00
That..... really made my day! That was lovely. And thank you for the advice- I shall take it!!!! 🤗
July 2, 2020 at 18:17
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Are you for real bc you seem too good to be true, like a desert mirage in Joshua Tree National Park. Your chart looks marvelous darling, simply marvelous. Your husband is one lucky man. Riches, real estate, high energy, charm, strength, happiness, it´s all there. Wow, just woww. 🎯 Just have to remember to slow down sometimes. Each day take twenty minutes to sing. Each day twenty minutes laugh. Namaste (sidereal whole sign)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »